Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

It certainly helps. Imagining, that is.

FEAR: Forget everything and run.

When you’re feeling loving, do you ever have the urge to hurt yourself or others in any way?

When you’re scared and don’t know what to do, what sort of actions tend to come from this consciousness?

Is war a love based vibration in any manifestation in this world?

What is peace?

SOLD.

I feel like this will really help with the importance of Self Concept for me.

2 Likes

What dominates this world right now? What’s the media broadcasting 24/7? Don’t focus on a particular topic, but what’s the overall theme of what they’re saying?

Fear. Everywhere you turn.

Does fear feel good? Which feels better, being afraid or being in love?

15 Likes

anybody knows if i can listen to paragon ultima every day one loop and also one zp sub on it’s recommended days?

Objectives added to Emperor’s sales page. Visit the product page and scroll down to the “Zero Point Extended” section, or view the first post on this thread: Main Disc. Thread - Emperor ZP

26 Likes

No, see the Zero Point listening instructions. You’d do better to switch to Paragon ZP, as it’s much more potent.

2 Likes

I want to loooove :heart::heart:

Very nice to see that! Thank you!

1 Like

LOVE these Saint, so grateful that you updated these

3 Likes

Interesting questions. Thank you both for your responses. I’ll stop derailing the thread with this discussion.

1 Like

i hear you but the results come later where on the ultima you get results when you are listening which is what i want since i have an everyday physical job and want to have recovered next morning. i guess it’s only paragon ultima then

Uh. Who told you this? Paragon ZP gets to work IMMEDIATELY.

5 Likes

I had a cold/fever,
I bought paragon ZP the same day,
I did one loop,
felt 90% normal in an hour or so,
next day back to 100%.

not sure, why you think new tech would be slower than the previous one, but ZP isn’t slow at all.

3 Likes

And just like that my indecision about what to run grew 10 fold

7 Likes

Why is that?

2 Likes

I’m also curious to see why as I plan to do a few loops of Love bomb before the end of my 21 days!

1 Like

it was you who said that results on zp build up, as far as i remember

and also i have noticed that myself

Interesting. Thank you for sharing.