Main Disc. Thread: Sage Immortal (Core Also Available on Custom Store)

Enlightenment such a confusing subject, word, so on.

Truth no you don’t need to face a dark side of you, myth. Pure myth.

True Enlightenment requires one thing, just one. The realization that there is no ‘I,’ ‘me,’ ‘you,’ or ‘them.’ Just One thing is ever made. The One thing is trying to experience what It is not through your eyes . So, there is no ‘dark side’ or you, because you don’t even exist.

True Enlightenment .is not about ‘being a good person,’ it can happen as a by product of seeing everything as One. It is not a requirement,

I studied what is Enlightenment for many years. I have been on this path a long time before I studied it fully. Meaning I had thoughts related to this subject for a long, long time.

6 Likes

I agree with you, coming to actual realizations of that truth could propel you ever forward, breaking all illusions of bondage.

However, that path is the least tread upon, letting go of that identity that one has spent a lifetime building is not something that appeals to everyone, all those accolades and accomplishments, the empires, the bellies you’ve stomped to get them, the homeless you’ve spit on their face, the sacrifices, all in vain, its actually terrifying to ponder upon, until you take that deep dive and realize you can still breathe.

In the world of duality, the poles are always dancing and rhythmically flowing; right/wrong, black/white - yin ‘n yang (album droppin’ soon) your shadow’s there, patiently waiting in the dark for its that hand tap to jump into the ring, and vice versa; and the wheel thus goes one, until you say “okay, screw both of y’all, I’m done with both of you”. Its like you’re 50% ego and 50% not (in a great stable case).

Be that as it may, working on your shadow, even though its born of trauma and all the ego is but trauma, is not such a bad idea. I see it as a stepping stone, although, in my opinion there’s a ceiling limit at some point on either extreme cases of that polar, and from my own experience, the further you go in either direction (more good than bad, or more bad than good, as if walking towards one side and having a larger distance to the other), the fall back is not going to be pleasant. You could see cases of extreme Psychopathic, Narcissistic, Sadistic, Machiavellianism, just truly awful people, completely inhuman (using extremes for the purpose of clarifying) suddenly turn around and become saintlike, and vice versa.

Nonetheless, its another step forward rather than remaining still in the starting point, and if more folks do that kind of healing it will be worth it. Do your healing, and if you got a rude awakening at some point in your life, don’t just go back to slumber and remember not to glue that mask to your face.

I do apologize in advance if I seemed harsh, rude or insensitive, not my intention to do so

4 Likes

There are many versions and narratives of enlightenment as you are aware. Even highly developed practitioners and adepts do not all use the same words, concepts, or frameworks to convey their attainments.

In the course of awakening, ‘darkness’ will arise and be encountered, whether or not one seeks it intentionally, and whether or not one responsibly engages it.

Moreover,

Enlightenment also does not require one to learn to drive a car by passing a road test and earning a driver’s license. This is true.

On the other hand, an unlicensed enlightened person who attempts to drive a car, has a high chance of enlightenedly crashing said car and possibly harming their (non-)self and others.

So even though the driver’s license is not required for enlightenment, if the enlightened one is planning to drive cars anywhere, the license is still a pretty good idea.

10 Likes

Sorry, you lost me somehow. Ah, you are liking ‘driving’ to ‘facing your dark side.’ and being a better person Got it.

I respect your opinion.

2 Likes

The car is the ego.

The awakened one transcends simple, fused identification with the vehicle, but still drives the thing around.

Best to operate and maintain it properly.

Thank you. As do I, also, yours.

3 Likes

Love Vibration

Living In The Love Vibration

What is the true Vibrational Frequency of Love

2 Likes

This also happened to me, but it came as a form of headache at first. Will be having a detailed post about it in a couple hours on the black forum.

4 Likes

I would rather say True Enlightenment is a byproduct of being a good person. And being a good person is about keeping your dark side under your foot (as in the picture I posted above)… conquered… utterly defeated while being steadfast, adamant on your righteousness path and not getting overwhelmed by other people’s dark side (AKA negativity). It all leads to the question: what is my path of righteousness? And sticking to the answer emerging from selfless “I”. I can back it up only with my own life experience and where it’s led me so far and with the fact it’s my grandmother’s teachings and she was consider saint it the local community.

1 Like

That is a very powerful line.

1 Like

That trauma is caused by society that teaches you to discover “yourself”/“your real you” by defining “who you are” and teaches you to be “yourself”, be “authentic”. The perfect lie that holds you back and keeps your mindset fixed for life. E.g. school says you’re “moron” because your grades in Math are low and here you are, you know who you are now: “moron” and “looser”. The kaleidoscope of your name tags is endless and everything and anyone around you (including yourself) is so willing to pin another tag to your “soul”.

2 Likes

@procyon98 I often feel enlightenment and self awareness are somehow very similar

3 Likes

I’m very excited about it. :partying_face:

I love your patience!

1 Like

I’m going to buy it now. :partying_face:

1 Like

Maybe I’ll ask like a jerk or I missed something. But if I already bought it, where should I enter the order code to access the top-secret forum? :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

So something I’ve noticed regarding energetic work with Sage Immortal is this:
when I first listened to it, it was (for some reason) harder to do the practices I do (chakras, merkaba, energy work). But still doable. Then after about a day, all the practices I’ve been doing felt much more tangible, and cleaner. I think my subconscious was busy integrating everything.

Examples would be like: before I ever listened to this sub it would be a little hard for me to visualize large tetrahedrons around me spinning in a 34/21 ratio, or feel the center of my chakras. But after listening to it (and a day of rest), it seems much more easy. And definitely an overall improvement.

And this is just listening to it twice. I’m really looking forward to the next few months with this.
The rest days are sooo key. I think that’s actually where the integration takes place

8 Likes

Submit a support ticket with your order number @Dajardd

Thank you. :grinning:

We are talking about different states of being, Sainthood vs Enlightenment. They are not the same state of being.

Yes, for Sainthood yes go out be good as you define good, or what the book your following says how good people should act.

A truly Enlightened being, I’m using the classical definition of knowing there is One thing ever created, knows Good vs Evil can’t even exist. There is only One thing. Shadow self can’t exist, because One thing only exist

Let’s take Mother Teresa and see what she is, a Saint. I never heard anyone say that Mother Teresa was ‘enlightened.’ She still was Catholic and had the good vs evil thing.

Sainthood is that pinnacle of a religious experience, likewise, True Enlightenment is the pinnacle spiritual experience. Different goals in both. You want righteousness, I want the knowing of there is One thing. And live in that state No one goal is better than the other. But they are different states with different goals, and endgames.

Again I say:

3 Likes

People who are talking about " Enlightenment " are not enlightened !

2 Likes