Main Disc. Thread: Sage Immortal (Core Also Available on Custom Store)

Alchemist does a lot of work on the internal energy system.
How about Sage Immortal?

For some reason I kept thinking of an abyss

1 Like

You make that sound like a bad thing.

The inner calm is sensational. My listening and responsiveness in conversations is something else; Smiling, and laughing (and flirting :wink: ), not saying the first thing that comes to mind, nor thinking while doing anything (referring to the monkey-thinking, thinking for the sake of thinking)

Even my laugh has changed, I got a new laugh now lol, I’d describe it as hearty

I had a mild recon from Wanted (I’d like to get some ink work, however, the shop is still booked) but I was immediately uplifted.

Furthermore, mental transition between states seems more effortless, I’d describe it close to Current Invoker’s module, whereby switching from a task to another with its equivalent state of mind is seamless.

This one’s really promising! I’m very excited for what the Black Department is holding in the future

13 Likes

Wai whaaaaaat?

1 Like

@Phoermes Now I want to get this and run it with Dragon Reborn

1 Like

Thank you for keeping us up to date. Your results are awesome and we’re all happy for you. :slight_smile: I’m tempted by that title so much but I want to squeeze more juice out of Alchemist and then move to SI + QL + Paragon. Damn! So insanely tempted…

3 Likes

after one loop?!

wow

(looks to the horizon with narrowed eyes)

6 Likes

One loop and an Ultima - I couldn’t resist :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

You got a taste of Ultima+ I believe

2 Likes

It’s yummy :yum: please, do help yourself with a bite

2 Likes

The wait will be much worth it!

My pleasure :smiley: and thank you. I have a journal but unfortunately it’s in the Black Corner :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Removing the negative energies right away! Lovely!

No. It’s a stepping stone in one’s path to Enlightenment.
Imo you cannot be a good person if you never faced your dark side.

3 Likes

That’s true, the shadow is right behind you

2 Likes

I had one of the best workout in a long, long time. I found myself smiling when working out instead of that angry, frustrated, out of breath face. Future President Arny was asked why does he smile when he’s working out and he replied something along the line that every rep is another step to his future-self. This must’ve resonated with me and I saw myself in the mirror doing it unconsciously, actually helped tremendously! So Show them bright shields when you’re under any kind of stress.

I had a lot of notes and realizations during my workout. Never have I ever experienced that training high, neither from the dumb-irons or cardio, but this time I did, and I can only attribute it to SI - total elation. I have been entirely non-judgmental today, I haven’t had any negative thoughts after I ran the loops, I did have some routine ones pre-SI when I was out and about, but not afterwards.

The ultima, after hours it took its actual effect and I can only describe it as an electric awakening. I kept having this thought “I am awakened” and I immediately felt pressure on my third eye, my vision changed and I could feel my consciousness rising higher. It feels like an elevator to non-duality and I am residing in that state.

On a physical level, there’s an immovable stillness of confidence and well being, I felt vibrant, maintaining eye contact, smiling and not minding small talks, moving about as if I owned the place, as if I am important (think of status titles feelings).

It feels like it takes you to that real-ish you, as if it bypasses the limitations that are placed upon oneself and activates the cores of other subliminals, I’m doing my best to explain it, but this one is really strange, in a pleasant way.

The whole day I am moving without moving, without thoughts and if I am flowing by the Tao.

I have been on UA/RM/ME - and I have been getting amazing insights and thoughts, truly unbelievable, as if I were meditating or dreaming, where pieces just fall into place without obstacle.

I will be pairing this one with Love Bomb because I am vibrant with love, I think it might be an incredible combination.

Please do excuse any errors, I don’t feel the need to revise or edit it - unplugged; as our loving brother Hermit said once: straight from the heart - I loved that one.

P.S: @Hermit is correct when he talked about the current trajectory and promising potentiality of the new technology from Subliminal Club - Powerful doesn’t do them justice, Sovereign comes to mind.

P.S.S: @SaintSovereign @Fire and every soul that was involved, with all my being, I give you my sincerest gratitude for releasing this one to the public.

18 Likes

Here is where my shadow has always been, guys:

Ask @James , he’ll tell you I’m good. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Enlightenment such a confusing subject, word, so on.

Truth no you don’t need to face a dark side of you, myth. Pure myth.

True Enlightenment requires one thing, just one. The realization that there is no ‘I,’ ‘me,’ ‘you,’ or ‘them.’ Just One thing is ever made. The One thing is trying to experience what It is not through your eyes . So, there is no ‘dark side’ or you, because you don’t even exist.

True Enlightenment .is not about ‘being a good person,’ it can happen as a by product of seeing everything as One. It is not a requirement,

I studied what is Enlightenment for many years. I have been on this path a long time before I studied it fully. Meaning I had thoughts related to this subject for a long, long time.

6 Likes

I agree with you, coming to actual realizations of that truth could propel you ever forward, breaking all illusions of bondage.

However, that path is the least tread upon, letting go of that identity that one has spent a lifetime building is not something that appeals to everyone, all those accolades and accomplishments, the empires, the bellies you’ve stomped to get them, the homeless you’ve spit on their face, the sacrifices, all in vain, its actually terrifying to ponder upon, until you take that deep dive and realize you can still breathe.

In the world of duality, the poles are always dancing and rhythmically flowing; right/wrong, black/white - yin ‘n yang (album droppin’ soon) your shadow’s there, patiently waiting in the dark for its that hand tap to jump into the ring, and vice versa; and the wheel thus goes one, until you say “okay, screw both of y’all, I’m done with both of you”. Its like you’re 50% ego and 50% not (in a great stable case).

Be that as it may, working on your shadow, even though its born of trauma and all the ego is but trauma, is not such a bad idea. I see it as a stepping stone, although, in my opinion there’s a ceiling limit at some point on either extreme cases of that polar, and from my own experience, the further you go in either direction (more good than bad, or more bad than good, as if walking towards one side and having a larger distance to the other), the fall back is not going to be pleasant. You could see cases of extreme Psychopathic, Narcissistic, Sadistic, Machiavellianism, just truly awful people, completely inhuman (using extremes for the purpose of clarifying) suddenly turn around and become saintlike, and vice versa.

Nonetheless, its another step forward rather than remaining still in the starting point, and if more folks do that kind of healing it will be worth it. Do your healing, and if you got a rude awakening at some point in your life, don’t just go back to slumber and remember not to glue that mask to your face.

I do apologize in advance if I seemed harsh, rude or insensitive, not my intention to do so

4 Likes

There are many versions and narratives of enlightenment as you are aware. Even highly developed practitioners and adepts do not all use the same words, concepts, or frameworks to convey their attainments.

In the course of awakening, ‘darkness’ will arise and be encountered, whether or not one seeks it intentionally, and whether or not one responsibly engages it.

Moreover,

Enlightenment also does not require one to learn to drive a car by passing a road test and earning a driver’s license. This is true.

On the other hand, an unlicensed enlightened person who attempts to drive a car, has a high chance of enlightenedly crashing said car and possibly harming their (non-)self and others.

So even though the driver’s license is not required for enlightenment, if the enlightened one is planning to drive cars anywhere, the license is still a pretty good idea.

10 Likes

Sorry, you lost me somehow. Ah, you are liking ‘driving’ to ‘facing your dark side.’ and being a better person Got it.

I respect your opinion.

2 Likes