Best sub for insane drive and ambition?

Which sub or subs would instill this in a person?

5 Likes

So many options:

You know my personal fav. AscMogul+Limitless
But also:
Commander+GLM+Limitless
Emperor+GLM+Commander
Emperor+Limitless

6 Likes

The Executive

If you are in academia, I would stack QL St3 + Executive

3 Likes

In addition to what Palpatine has said, there are also:

• The Executive
  • Limitless Executive
4 Likes

Waiting on The Executive ZP

8 Likes

Me too. I always forgot about Exec and LEU.
I hardly run either, wife runs LEU for what she calls “energy”.

4 Likes

I just read the updated objectives for Emperor and the testimonials for older versions . Emperor is definitely what I’m looking for
This from the Emperor ZP sales page really got my attention

• Begin creating your business / social / romantic empire using the resources you have now, rather than having to “save up” before starting*

In the past I have put things off waiting for the supposed " right time" .

9 Likes

Time to put off the procrastination instead.

2 Likes

I’ve frequently put things off before until everything was “just right”, but since listening to EmperorZP I’ve noticed myself “just getting it done” more and more often.

I was struggling with one part of a project, and it was taking weeks of frustration… one day I just decided to hire someone to figure those parts out for me, and now it’s nearly done. Not just that… I’m typically “UGH… TAXES…” and put it off until the last possible second out of defiance, but last week I just woke up one morning and said “The sooner it’s done the sooner I don’t have to think about that crap for another year” and just got it done.

But my favorite example… I’ve been doing digital art for years, but aside from launching a couple of Etsy shops that I utterly neglect, I’ve barely done anything with them. I had the idea that I should hire a VA to syndicate the art for me, and manage that as a business… and then a couple of days ago I said “ok, let’s do it.”

I spoke with someone who wants to do that with her own art, and who was thrilled to get paid to learn how to do it with my art, so she can replicate it on her own later. Within 24 hours she had built a Redbubble shop and uploaded 50+ of my art pieces… this week she is doing all the descriptions and tags. When that’s done, she’ll do the same on Society6, and whatever other print-on-demand syndication sites are worth doing. It’s peanuts compared to my main income stream(s), but even an extra couple hundred dollars a month adds up over a year, if it’s on complete autopilot.

My point with this rambling is… it’s rarely perfectly “the right time”, and Emperor ZP has helped me just GET STARTED, even if that involves asking someone else to help. Granted, I’m in a position to just pay people to do that, but previously it was just a “I ought to do that…” thought, without any action at all.

I don’t mean I took no action in general, I mean specifically on things I didn’t really want to do to, or didn’t care enough to do, or was being stubborn about. EZP got traction on all of them.

11 Likes

Your entire post struck a deep chord, and is exactly what I needed to be reminded of today – I’m a recovering I’ll-do-it-myself-er.

Thanks for sharing @BLACKICE …and congrats on your progress. Stories like this fire me up. :fire:

5 Likes

Emperor ZP stands out for sure.

Ascended Mogul ZP does give a push towards productivity but not as much as EZP from my own experiences.

2 Likes

If we looked from different point of view

Drive and ambition appear when there is no fear or fear being defeated . So this what happened with me running Ascension 1st version (don’t remember it’s name :grin:) . I was having drive and ambition because fear was not there like it was muted .

4 Likes

this is very profound and interesting comment.

thank you for posting this.

2 Likes

I’m still very much an I’ll-do-it-myself-er, but I’m working on it. What helps, for me, is when I know enough to know what I want done, but just shy of being able to do every bit myself. A couple of days ago I was having some trouble setting up some dns stuff for a new email domain… configuring spf/dkim/dmarc etc, and it just wasn’t working. Luckily a buddy was able to hop into my Cloudflare account and found where I’d made a mistake… but that illustrated the point that I might want to consider hiring an IT VA to just take care of things like WP installations & configurations, configuring domains for email, etc. Simple enough things, but that have just enough potential for a slight mistake to trip me up. I could figure it out, or I could admit that there are people who can do this stuff in their sleep faster than I can on my best day, and let them work their magic.

I’m long overdue for a proper journal update, and this thread isn’t the place for it, but… the stuff I posted here today isn’t even scratching the surface on the tip of the iceberg. Definitely mixing up metaphors there, but I think it gets the point across. :wink: I just wanted to give some examples of EZP’s “get it done” mindset scripting for @James :+1:t2:

2 Likes

When was it updated by the way? I don’t recall seeing any mention of it. Or is my memory going bad? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

@Palpatine and me would for sure agree the best combo would be Limitless + Ascended Mogul

1 Like

Back in January 2022.

1 Like