Main Disc. Thread - Emperor ZP v1

Just finished my first loop of emperor and I feel warm in my nether and my heart, and just this desire to do something, I usually don’t like to comment my experiences but it’s like I’m compelled to share it like my opinion is valid just as anyone else and it’s getting me out of my usual introverted self.

13 Likes

My guess is, Emperor ZP has scripting which would tackle Mogul’s objectives, but its in its own way.

3 Likes

That’s what I meant, you have a better way of putting it haha.

3 Likes

Is that different from your experience with other ZP subs?

All of the ZP subs makes my mind race and gives me anxiety (even diamond, but less intense haha)! Emperor is pretty intense in terms of anxiety in my chest, I could compare it to the first time I ran Primal Seduction ZP.

3 Likes

I don’t really feel any of the anxiety, with wanted and chosen I felt the physical shifting aspect the most, the only other zp when I felt some sort of energy or some kind of warmth would be Diamond, I felt energy traveling from the base of my spine all over my upper back and shoulders. I assume it’s probably some blockages in the chakras that need to be released.

4 Likes

Just finished muh first loop of EZP and LimitlessZP together.

No real productivity feeling yet. But that isn’t to be expected with ZP I suppose, since it’s still a long-term programming thing. I’ll keep this up on my “Emperor” days. Where before it was EQV2, now it’ll be EZP and LimitlessZP and still have 30 mins extra free per day!

I’m working on my Empire Project, in troubleshooting mode, as the code I’ve come up with (which was working as desired before) now is falling short of the mark. I WILL find the bug and squash it though.

I do kinda miss the instant hit I get from looping AscMogul/Emperor Q with Limitless Q. Bt knowing ZP goes far deeper, I am willing to bet that once that occurs, the productivity hit will be a more permanent thing and it will be “switchonandoffable” as needed.

12 Likes

Yeah, I noticed for me Wanted needed 2 weeks to really “hit” me and “feel” Wanted!

So I guess it will be the same with Emperor, and Wanted’s results will get deeper and deeper.

4 Likes

I just noticed I’m as hungry as a hostage. I was hungry before and had some ham. But now it’s like I can’t eat fast enough. Probably doesn’t help that I haven’t had enough liquids today. I have had a dehydration headache all morning/afternoon so far.

Remedying that now.

3 Likes

I am really looking forward to how much integration can happen in one stack rotation period. If only we had name-embedding and other goodies available already :-). Permanent results in a short period of time :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Physical shifting :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:???

Probably the only thing that would ever interest me in emperor again :rofl:

3 Likes

I finished my 5 day wash out of WZP and this morning I did a loop of chosen followed by emperor. Already feeling it, as I cleaned out and tidied wardrobe and bedsides, organised paperwork and paid bills, now I’m drinking a black coffee, preparing myself for a workout. I was going to workout today anyway, but I can already feel the emperor energy of old is there. I need to avoid overdoing it, as I have in the past with emperor, working myself to exhaustion. I think chosen will help me find that balance between being productive, but not a madman. At least that’s the plan.

5 Likes

This is a little bit confusing, I guess you meant LZP limitless but at this time it could be also Libertine as LZP. We have to somehow differentiate them.

2 Likes

If this emperor has fat burning, but at ZP strength…that’d be amazing. Perfect for my cutting goal.

2 Likes

I’ll edit that

But wouldn’t extra hunger hint that the physical shifting is more for “adding” size :thinking:

I read journals in the past in which people mentioned getting bulkier on emperor, that’s why I’ve been interested in EZP now.

Most probably won’t care as much since I’m adding more size now and Ascension Chamber would help me guide it more.

Question; is Emperor ZP more “friendly/social” now than before?

5 Likes

Yeah, I have the same question!

1 Like

It could also just be energy requirements to process the sub itself. Ramping up neural activity to create new neural pathways gets quite expensive in terms of energy usage.

7 Likes

Emperor /kings archtype are friendly in their own way . Kings see friendship as a gift that they can get back again . Not the way of ordinary people like artist/scholars archetype…

Edit ;
If emperor gets more friendly . We can change its name .

It’s like asking can reinssance man be more productive . This is not the point RM is the archtype of artist . And artists have a different definitions of what being productive mean comparing to the warrior archetype .

1 Like

I am eager to find out. I’m not a fast responder to subs like you and others it seems. I’ll likely need at least a couple weeks to know for sure.

2 Likes

I could try it out and find out pretty quick, but buying it just to use it at most just once (happened with mogul) is just too risky at this point.

I respond extremely quickly, but that comes with the drawback of realizing that I don’t want that.

Like mogul made me interested in financial opportunities that went against my religion.
Spartan went against my way of “free” dieting.

And I don’t want to end up blacklisted by constantly buying and refunding subs I don’t need, that’s why guys, please let me know how EZP feels :muscle:t3::sunglasses:

5 Likes