Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Will you make us a superheroes with unnatural strength and such :)? Jokes aside, I hope this one would be only about physical shifting and nothing else, right?

Bruh, it’s my absolute favorite title you guys made. And I ran a lot of them lol

Currently about 11 days into the washout, and I feel NOTHING BUT positivity. My vibration is super high. I told you Chosen sets you at about 500-600 or even more. I am just in peace with everything and everyone. Which naturally has a huge effect on my external world and people (As Within, So Without).

And the fact that some people run Chosen like Sanguine is telling. Such a great sub!

Also I am really enjoying the rotations. I know 45 days would be better, but 21 days is already very nice to rotate subs. Or rather swap 1 out.

ZP is the King.

That’s what I love about this community and you guys.

It’s not just giving people tools to MAXIMIZE their life, you also have fun with your customers and share (as much as you can) with them.

And people still compete on price these days…

(By the way Saint, do you know about the BrainFM app? Been using it for ages to meditate. What do you think of it?)

10 Likes

Test 168, dayum

4 Likes

Hey @SaintSovereign you might wanna release the AC lifecharger sooner :sweat_smile:

Basically something happened with me just now, so last night before I slept, I tried to consciously guide my last loop of RICH ZP to manifest my final meeting with the Olympics Committee because I’m growing restless and was like “might as well just go and sign the contract”, and I was very optimistic and had the belief that I WILL wake up to their call and they’d call me tomorrow for a meeting.

Well…. I did get a call, for a meeting/interview, but it wasn’t them :sweat_smile: however, it was the governmental body for all things tourism in my country, called “Qatar Tourism”, which if you remember, I already interviewed for during the private testing.

So in a way, I aimed for the stars and landed on the moon instead :rofl: (not complaining though).

11 Likes

Emperor pls :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pray::pray::pray:

Ummmmm

4 Likes

Oh yesss… :grin:

1 Like

After seeing all the different reviews from people on ZP, something’s came up that I felt like asking, @Simon i want your opinion/views on this as well;

Do you guys feel like Q (both v1 and 2) were more about making you like the script, while as ZP is more making the script more like you (with the subs benefits, obviously) :thinking:?

3 Likes

Heartsong. It’ll be an interesting pair with Wanted and Diamond.

3 Likes

Hey guys I was listening to 3 subs: regeneration, mogul, paragon, with the recommended pattern for 3 different so subs. When emperor came out I switched mogul to it without taking any rest days. Since then I’ve been having recon but harsher than normal. Is this because of emperor or what I did was wrong?

1 Like

I agree with this - Heartsong would be awesome to test

1 Like

What you did is ok

It’s probably a short overload for using 4 different subs in a short amount of time,
I think it should go away, don’t worry
If you stay with your current stack !

Plus Emperor is known to be a harder subs in general, maybe it’s still hold some bits of truth even in ZP

3 Likes

Rebirth would be :bomb:

3 Likes

Marcus Du Sautoy created a 4 part BBC series on the History of Maths, among other BBC programs. He’s fantastic. I’ll look up his book.

4 Likes

After reading so much about the " true self", I wonder how many rounds of 21 day ZPs must I undergo before I find my “true self”. What if Emperor ZP isn’t my true self? Should I continue running Emperor ZP or switch to another ZP subliminal? The problem is I might not find my “true self” after running that new subliminal either.

So is there a foolproof and efficient way to find out which ZP subliminal I should run to find my true self?

1 Like

I don’t think there is a right answer for what or who is your true self.

1 Like

your true self is not any role you put on in form of Wanted, Khan, Emperor etc. Your real true self is just peace - the highest, purest and most positive form of energy.

2 Likes

Thought you may enjoy this book too.

1 Like

:point_down:t2: :point_down:t2:

Helps?

:slight_smile:

We are accustomed to reading user reports in terms of Actions and Manifestations.
… That was fine for Qv2 and previous builds.

Understanding differences in ZP effects (like with Emperor), will require noticing and trusting everyone’s individual/unique internal journey as well.

:wink:

8 Likes

Hey so I missed a lot but what’s different between Limitless ZP and Limitless QV2 (Doing my MBA towards the road of becoming a CTO so any help would be helpful!)