Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

The original positive shifter! Chosen seems to have taken its place so far with ZP. A few mentions of it being like Sanguine but going even deeper in terms of that positivity.

2 Likes

The exact same thing is happening to me now. Today i am more social,likeable,and positive.

I agree that initial recon was pretty bad i just hope that’s the end of it.

2 Likes

Tbh there are so much titles and so much things I’d like to work on :eyes:

3 Likes

45-day rotations, my friend. Make use of them :-). This is why I don’t foresee a custom coming into the picture anytime soon

2 Likes

My friend, I’m in a dilemma, seems libertine is boosting my results with Wanted, but I still have some psychological ED… I could probably see a girl soon, but maaaan! I need to be able to fuck!

I envision (read: HOPE LIKE HELL) eventually being able to do ZP customs of 3 titles each.
Imagine it. Then I could cover all 3 M stages in one day! 2x-3x per week.

3 Likes

Libertine ZP?

Yea, I wish I didn’t have to run Paragon ZP for stack 1. But my sleep forces my hand here…

1 Like

What about it?

Have anyone here used diamond successfully for ED? I am stressed to meet girls now because I feel like I get my erection problems!

It’s not good. I need Paragon to sleep it.

1 Like

I had no idea paragon was fixing sleep! Oh my god! My sleep is shitty too!! How does it works for you?

Edit : I’m thinking of running paragon eventually to heal my brain from drug use and steroid abuse.

This sounds like something you would want to run Paragon for ASAP. That and the other issue you mentioned above.

It’s getting better. Slowly though.

1 Like
  • Power Can Corrupt (will work very well with Emperor ZP).

• Ascended Mogul/Ascension (the OGs)

3 Likes

I think my erection issues are more linked to my mental state, last year I had erection trouble because of my hormones (I was having soft erection). Now I can have one when I masturbate, but when I was with my fwb last week, it didn’t seem to want to work.

I would love to see what exactly a rebirth and limit destroyer rewrite would do in ZP lol.

Plus I want to see the new Emperor description and see if anything has changed and been added from previous versions.

Stark and PCC would be cool to see upgrades too. I wonder if Emperor and Stark in ZP would be able to work better

6 Likes

I used to have ED years ago when I was heavy into the Pick Up thingydingy. It came out of nowhere and lasted for almost a year.

What I found out was that it was all a mind thing. I was trying so hard to play and be fake to be liked, that I just couldn’t get it up. So I did the opposite, I started to open up to the girls I was with about it, showing myself vulnerable, and just like that the pressure was off, and voilá it went away.

I have never had that problem ever since. You can compare it to those who hates standing in front of people speaking. I never had that problem, but I have seen and heard from many how much easier it gets, if they just before they start the speech, tell the crowd honestly what they feel about it, and then start speaking.

To me it was a pride thing, so I did the opposite, which was humility. Just a tip.

9 Likes

Probably starting slow with a woman would help me, on Khan helped my ED back in the days :wink:

Diamond? Chosen? Could chosen’s positive vibe and humilty switch that?

1 Like

It’s a lifestyle choice I would say. Before I was afraid to be vulnerable because I was playing a fake character. Now vulnerability is one of my strength, because I have nothing to hide(and that’s when most girls stop shit-testing you.)

I would say Chosen is great for this, still early for me to say that, but I get that warm fuzzy feeling from it. And the smiles… it feels like I am smiling from ear to ear.

Diamond says to be great for it as well. I have noticed increased blood in my erections whenever I have played it.

But in the end, you will have to make a conscious decision to change, and that means to actually start practicing opening up more and let your truth speak. When you don’t say what you feel, you tend to suppress those emotions.

5 Likes

Yeah, I felt shy with my fwb, but I told her and we just talked a lot about life and shit. I feel like Wanted make me not care, but now that I’m the wanted man it’s like I have to maintain that role! I guess Wanted still have some work to do regarding “being part of me”.

1 Like

Yes probably. I mean, I suppressed my sexuality for the first 26 years of my life. So looking back on it, no wonder it took some time to correct my error.

In the end it’s all connected. When you grow in any way, your whole being is uplifted. Just keep going, find your truth and expression, and it will be alright :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Also, what I’ve noticed, it’s like a pendelum. First you go extreme in one direction, only to then be disgusted with it, and swing the exact opposite direction. But sooner or later the pendelum gets back to the center, and there you have balance.

EDIT, and I can’t spell… it’s pendulum :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes