Main Disc. Thread - Power Can Corrupt ZP

All one needs to do to keep the monsters at bay…

Is to become an even bigger monster :smirk::joy:

2 Likes

I read this from the RICH copy:

Indeed, as your wealth rises and status becomes higher and higher, you WILL see all kinds of thieves, scammers and haters trying to either grab at your success or mar your image and reputation while trying to bring you down to their level.

But no: that’s not something R.I.C.H. people have to worry about.

So I’d guess there’s some elements of PCC type scripting in RICH also? If anyone has experience feel free to share because it just helps make things clearer for some of us. :smiley:

edit: I almost deleted this because I just posted in RICH ZP thread today. I was going to delete it and move it but it’s still related. It seems maybe if there isn’t PCC itself included, that the titles do have some sort of “protection” scripting to repel those unwanted types and RICH description certainly alludes to that.

But as always for the full power of PCC, you’ll get that by using PCC. :smiley:

2 Likes

Amazing analysis especially with Primal seduction. I noticed this within this last cycle in which I decided to give PS a try. Nonchalance especially in expressing my thoughts. People around me noticed how open I was and sexual in my discussions. I’m always impressed by your analysis of these subs

1 Like

Ever since I listened to Pcc yesterday for 3 mins, I’ve found myself making cold blooded, calculated moves and it kind of complements whatever sub you’re listening to by given you a general knowledge of how the 48 Laws of power can be added to the characteristics of the sub like a spice to a full meal. Its been showing or directing me how best to apply the coquetish xteristics in Wanted, when to withdraw and when to apply pressure making a deadly combo, delivering pure calculated moves non stop :sunglasses:.

13 Likes

Is it correct to expect " PCC " to make you street wise?

5 Likes

This is from the old versions pre zp where you have challenges script . Not related to PCC

1 Like

It literally makes you everywhere wise

2 Likes

You’re right.

I took that directly from the sales copy for RICH.

I definitely am glad to see new and improved scripting because anyone who develops themselves and has achieved success knows that challenges just seem to come with the territory.

I’m also sad to see that that’s not a part of RICH anymore because well, the copy speaks for itself. It’s really what sold me on it for the time being before I run my custom, which includes PCC.

3 Likes

Ebon maneuver also does that in the q store.

1 Like

No it’s not about being part of rich anymore , there was a script called " manifest challenges "

Saint and fire removed it from all subs including , emperor . And replaced it with " learning from your past experience"

This is not a bad thing , actually this is the only factor that excited me about ZP . And I am sure others also .

5 Likes

Oh! Yea, that kind of had me a little wary of trying certain titles. Because life was already presenting all of these challenges and that’s the last thing I thought I wanted.

The reframing helps ease my mind because I know that challenges are a part and I always overcome them. I just didn’t want more challenges as I already had enough to deal with as it was.

I definitely appreciate insight and tapping into our own wisdom. That’s a piece of lol, wisdom throughout all time. Look within. You already have everything you need. That whole thing yet we will travel the universe for what we’ve always had, always were, and it’s always right here.

I’ve had great experiences using Sub Club titles though. I definitely am excited to see how ZP Refresh changes the game and unfolds for everyone.

3 Likes

Challenge manifestation was not a good thing in MANY ways, but learning from past adversities definitely let you have Ebon maneuver type of effect in Rich core.
@SaintSovereign ease clarify this, cuz I also don’t want more focus on annihilating thief and scammers, and don’t want ebon maneuver if not NECESSARY.

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign This paragraph is from 48 laws of power book.
Is this kind of scripting included in PCC?

1 Like

Running all minus Spartan… Great stuff!
And Spartan probably would make it even more badass! Saint mentioned SMX + Spartan as a potent combo.

1 Like

I’ve found myself saying less since I started listening to PCC. This has been an issue for a time now where i find my self revealing too much. I’m glad it’s being resolved currently.
Law no.7: lately I’ve been deligating duties to people working under me. This started since Khan stage 3 but now I’m getting better at it.
I’m left pondering the amount of benefits I could get from this sub if I stick to it on the long run

2 Likes

I am running that stack right now

What is SMX ?

Sex Mastery X

1 Like

Thanks mate its seems bizzare that spartain and SMX are very different yet they would make a good combo ?

Here is the question & answer.