Main Disc. Thread - Power Can Corrupt ZP

Available now! If you’ve purchased PCC in the past, the new version is available in your downloads!

24 Likes

1st one :point_up: :grin:

2 Likes

One of the best title ever. Isn’t that dense… So, can we try it out of the three ZP? :wink::wink::wink: @SaintSovereign

Can this be run within one 45 day stack and integrated for good? Is it that light?

Yes! I think PCC will complete my stack for the next cycle.
Thanks!!

The “Tell people where to go and how to get there “ stack

5 Likes

And thank you for it

1 Like

I was sure PCC was one of those subs I bought and never used. Unfortunately Ive mistaken it for Inner Circle.

No PCC for me at the moment.

2 Likes

Any specific reports on this sub?

2 Likes

If I never read 48 laws of power can I still use PCC ?

1 Like

yes, they get internalized. I did that program and then found myself realizing and saying things that when I read the book later I had learned through the subliminal

18 Likes

Crap okay I’ll add the book to my list

1 Like

So from my ONE single run I can tell the biggest effect is the aura of influence. People just do what you say.
And it tells you DIRECTLY the bullshit you keep telling yourself.

In my case this is a bit tough because currently I question a very big, deeply woven part in my life, but I kept telling myself for years that I don’t like it, but I denied it. Now I can’t. PCC forces me to face that…

It’s liberating, frightening, but F*CK is it powerful. And greatness awaits on the other side of the upcoming trials and tribulations.

27 Likes

What part of your life?

1 Like

Too private to share, sorry.

But I am sure it works on ANY area that is important to you and you lied to yourself for years.

3 Likes

No problem. Thank you for taking the time to reply.

2 Likes

So, you are not only getting the Machiavelli-spider-sense to detect other peoples bullshit… but also the ability to detect your own bullshit? Man, thats… both hilarious and awesome :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Haha yes, but it’s less a detecting, more a “HOW THE F ARE YOU STILL DOING THIS SHIT?” kind of vibe, which I like :smiley: Opens eyes :wink:

4 Likes

Ah, that’s what I need haha. I need to stop bullshitting myself :sweat_smile:

I do like the sound of that. Maybe I should include it in my next stack… PCC now seems to be so much more than just a “social/influence” sub… :thinking:

2 Likes

is anyone currently using this?

the last version helped me avoid an absolutely terrible mistake at the last minute but have not used it for almost 6 months now.

any recent reviews of the ZP version?

1 Like