Main Disc. Thread - Power Can Corrupt ZP

Only 20 posts on this thread, eh?..
I’m tempted to leave it like that and keep PCC all to myself, lol.

Anyways, I’ll try to keep this straightforward:

I’ve been listening to this subliminal for a few days now.
It’s still early so I don’t want to say too much…

I can already tell that Power Can Corrupt ZP is incredible.
It makes me feel like I can’t lose in anything social related.

I’ve begun to start unconsciously using the Laws of Power in my life, making myself more likable to the people around me. It’s very much like Love Bomb in that aspect of increasing your likeability and this in turn raises your status.

• It’s almost like you intuitively know exactly how to maneuver in any situation.
  • There’s this feeling of effortlessness and charisma as if you can’t go wrong.
  • It’s as if you can go into any interaction and come out with more power, influence, likeability and status.

To expand upon these 3 points and give them a better context:
Imagine that you work for a company and that everyone there has a specific level of power.
Let’s say that you have a power level of 5. With Power Can Corrupt, you will intuitively maneuver yourself through any interaction/situation in that company, in a way that increases your power level.
Not only that, but your power level of 5 will have a shield around it, so that you’ll instantly see anyone that is trying to lower it (manipulators) coming from a mile away and be able to flip it on them.

Increased likeability is only 1 dimension to this complex subliminal. This subliminal has many benefits as mentioned in the description: Power Can Corrupt will also offer general benefits such as confidence, sex appeal, social ability etc., with a powerful focus on charisma.

This subliminal makes it incredibly difficult for you to “screw up” or leave a bad impression. PCC focuses on the objective mechanisms of power structure that are woven into the underlying fabric of external human-to-human interaction. This gives it a sort of primal/hardwired quality. One can argue that this subliminal is also metaphysical in nature, because the “social game” is not something tangible that you can measure. The Laws of Power are a study on patterns in consciousness derived from external behavior and how they manifest along a hierarchical spectrum related to cultivation of power. Anyways, I’m going off on a tangent… lol.

I think that this subliminal might possibly be the most underrated in the store, for one simple reason.

You see, when most people read the 48 Laws of Power they have to consciously learn how they work, when to use them, etc.

This subliminal skips all of that and the level of internalization that occurs, is practically equivalent to reading the book a thousand times and gaining unconscious competence.

• It’s as if your subconscious mind does a detection/analysis of any Law of Power that is at play or has the potential to be played.
  • It then uses this information to your absolute benefit, by manifesting the correct outer behavior (speech, action, etc) and conscious line of thinking that will maximize the Law of Power in your favor.
  • It does this seamlessly and in a way that fits you.

Along with my increasing influence and likeability, I’m also becoming very aware of manipulation.
I’m starting to see through people and see their intentions, in a way that I was previously unaware of.

I don’t think people understand how innovative this subliminal is.
Nobody on the market has created a subliminal like this… it’s never been done before.

Not only that, but Subliminal Club has executed this subliminal concept perfectly.

I won’t give it a rating out of 10 yet because I plan to use it consistently for the next 3-5 months.

46 Likes

How would you say it compares to PS and Stark? Is there more of a I know exactly what to say feeling or a vision of all you could say and what outcomes there are for each option? I’m hoping a custom of PS ME commander and PCC, with mods like mastermind, the lines, ie, and submodel alpha will help with that

2 Likes

If you’re referring to social calibration, social status and social intuition.

For me and in my opinion (completely subjective to me):

Stark is extremely fluid and smooth but lacking in ROI. The social fluidity is expressive but very broad and loose. The charisma is flamboyant, open and playful. It raises my social status through increased extraversion and being the center of attention. Very Daredevil-ish to me. I feel like the social calibration is through a mixture of congruent charisma, magnetism and confident framed intelligence/playfulness that naturally expresses itself through my behavior and speech. It’s more about pulling people into my reality and bending them towards me.

Primal Seduction is a lot more grounded. It raises social status by expressing the nonchalance, dominance and wild lack of sexual inhibition in a way that is attractive and well-received. This creates a powerful sexual charisma and there’s a lot of sexual energy. The social calmness from Primal Seduction is through a masculine sexual groundedness whereas the social calmness from Stark is through an overwhelming reality bending superstar confidence. Primal Seduction makes you precise and elegant with your words and you intuitively know what to say in any social situation despite being free flowingly nonchalant because you can easily gauge people and read their cues. This is mainly for the sake of being socially competent and radiating social proof. Primal Seduction is not as high on extraversion as Stark is and has more ROI meaning there’s more calculation involved. It essentially encapsulates the smooth level of social IQ that one would expect a Casanova/seducer sexy man archetype to have.

PCC is a different animal compared to both of these subs.
The charisma is natural but it’s more objective based since it’s cultivated through bullet-time Law of Power exchanges/manipulations. PCC is pure value as all socializing becomes extremely high ROI. Stark and PSZP aren’t as intentional as PCC. PCC is incredibly precise, efficient and masterfully elegant due to its primary objective and focus.

The level of intuitively knowing exactly what to say, in a way that is beneficial to your reputation and social power is highest on PCC without question.

Instead of social calmness… PCC takes it a step further and gives me social invincibility.
It’s a feeling that I can’t lose or go wrong because my mind can see all the Laws of Power and leverage them in my favor. For those who are familiar with the movie Limitless (Eddie Morra), there’s a strong sense of “I was blind, but now I see.” without actually seeing anything.

When I’m in a social interaction, PCC is guiding me on auto-pilot and before I know it, I’ve already leveraged a Law of Power.

I’ve walked out of some social situations recently, in awe of how well I conducted myself and how well I behaved.

People become enchanted by you, it’s like there’s a spell or something. PCC is a different level of sorcery. I’ve had interactions with people who were very friendly and agreeable with me, seemingly out of nowhere.

I wasn’t even consciously aware that I was using the Laws of Power and that lack of awareness in the moment made it seem bizarre, lol.

I’m putting a lot of emphasis on the subconscious/intuitive aspect of this subliminal.

When it comes to the conscious aspect, as in visualizing the possible outcomes and premeditation…
I personally have seen glimpses of that manifesting within me, but I’m going to refrain from going in-depth on that.

I’m still learning PCC and feel like I’m just getting my feet wet.
It’s too early for me to come out and start making claims that I’m not fully confident in.
I can only share what I’ve experienced and my own interpretation of it.

I do feel like this is an incredibly high value subliminal and is very underrated.

31 Likes

I quoted this particular section but your entire response is spot on with what I’ve felt from Stark, so I’m hoping I have a similar PCC experience as yourself. I’ve felt like many of the relationships I’ve built over the years have had little to no ROI so of PCC can help change that then I can see why I was subconsciously guided to include it in my next rotation.

2 Likes

How can you this be done? Using the laws aggressively

1 Like

It would have to be a conscious choice
You tell to yourself that you use them not only for defense purpose but also for your own sake and growth

Just know that consciously using those law to put yourself above others isn’t the nicest way to do so, if someone caugh you at some point you’ll lose all future credibility so you’d have to be careful

It also depend on wich laws you decide to use, some are just normal and everyone should apply them

An exemple of a really bad law of power but powerfull one is : the fall of the favourite
When you do something bad and someone has to pay the price but you decide to put everything on the person the closest to you, usually your best friend, so that you get out of trouble and no one suspect you since your so close to the person so no one would believe that you’re actually trying to escape what fault you should’ve endorsed

2 Likes

Thank you melior
Another question came to my mind was if someone PCC has coquettish scripts in it, even if it’s different than the ones in WANTED

That I don’t know
:man_shrugging:t2:

Also if you want to use the law agressively I’d still advise to read the actual book

It would definitly be like meditating while listening to sage immortal or any spiritual sub

You can definitely use the Laws of Power aggressively on this subliminal because the heavy focus on defense manifests as increased awareness. That increased awareness automatically opens up the opportunity for offensive use, but it’s more of a conscious choice that’s separate from the subliminal rather than being driven by the subliminal, if that makes sense.

Interesting that you make that comparison. I guess that the form of withdrawal in regards to Law 16, is very similar to the withdrawal of a coquette in terms of leveraging power.

I would say that PCC does have some enchanting/alluring attractiveness aspect to it that can be considered coquettish, because of how you maneuver so effectively in the social games. That’s how it powerfully enhances your sex appeal and charisma. The sum total of the social defense/insane social IQ/social reading while maneuvering in the most optimal way, creates this spellbinding effect. PCC is sorcery in its own way.

I’m starting to get into the phase where I can plan the Laws of Power, far in advance. This sub is very mastermindey.

I shot down a manipulation attempt today, that before PCC I would’ve never noticed. When you’re getting manipulated, it’s like you’re giving away energy. Most of this is subconsciously too. I seem to have more energy in my life and a better peace of mind since starting PCC.

19 Likes

Khan + PCC is a cheat code, lol.

The power (sexual and general), status, invincibility and dominance on Khan is unparalleled.

PCC gives you that deadly softness, giving you even more power and taking your social dominance to the next level.

“Put your iron hand in a velvet glove.” - Napoleon Bonaparte

Iron hand = Khan
Velvet glove = PCC

PCC is like the outer game of social power based seduction.
An alpha title with high internal status and personal power would be like the inner game.

Having both is highly recommended.

This Pro-Tip is very key:
Power Can Corrupt is quite externally focused — consider stacking it with a more internal-focused social / status subliminal such as Daredevil, Stark or True Social.

17 Likes

Could you elaborate more?

This news is very fascinating
I would love to hear more

1 Like

Let’s imagine running pcc alone, and then adding khan
What differences will it bring out?:thinking:

1 Like

Exactly the post on PCC that I was looking for. PCC was the first sub I ever bought from SC but I never had the chance to use it and failed to come across a detailed explanation of its effects that I found to my liking…until now. Thanks.

9 Likes

I got a custom with Chosen and PCC as the cores. I think it’s a great yin/yang combo and that’s kind of how I chose the modules. To keep the unwanted toxic away and to also accentuate the loyalty and centeredness/positivity with action.

You guys have me excited to try this one out. I’m taking it slow though and won’t finish my current stack until august.

7 Likes

“Put your iron hand in a velvet glove.”

It means: firmness or ruthlessness cloaked in outward gentleness.

PCC gives Khan the cloak that can make him more powerful. It allows him to bring forth that calculated outward gentleness while being extremely ruthless, dominantly ferocious, unfiltered and radiating of raw invincibility/power. It’s a devastating combo…

Giving PCC to a Khan is like giving Excalibur to the greatest swordsman alive. It’s cheating, lol.

The Khan’s social dominance is dialed to the maximum. His job is to socially dominate…
Now imagine giving him knowledge of the Laws of Power.

Khan = Socially Dominating
Khan + PCC = Socially Dominating with the Laws of Power on your side.

Your ability to socially dominate then becomes stronger, more cunning, more calculated, more effective, more impenetrable (defense) and more powerful.

15 Likes

Very nice description
Did you stack these two?
I am concerned that it maybe more than that, like that khan shamelessness would overdrive the power laws.
I dunno
If you ran it, I will be more persuaded of course

1 Like

Yes, I’m stacking them lol

I know exactly what you mean…

I find that instead of the Khan overriding the power laws and them being 2 separate forces.
It becomes more like the power laws get executed in a manner that aligns with Khan, if that makes sense.

For example, say that there is a hypothetical situation where you can leverage a Law to your benefit.

If you were running Chosen + PCC, your intention of the law, your desire to use it and the manner in which you execute it, etc is all going to be influenced by Chosen.

The whole thing is going to look a lot different compared to Khan + PCC despite the situation and the law being the same.

PCC is externally based and it’s impossible for your external to not somehow manifest as an expression of the internal. It’s always going to be connected and filtered in some form.

Considering Khan and how the social/sexual dominance is maximized. In my experience, there’s more of an aggressive desire to use the Laws offensively to get what I want. There’s definitely an increased ruthlessness and capacity to use them. Zero hesitation when using them defensively. My enhanced awareness of the Laws of Power manifests as a form of dominance/internal power in a very Khan-like way.

That’s how it integrates for me. It’s less of a clash and more of a mesh…
A recurring theme with many subs in my experience (Emperor/Stark and Wanted/PS).

12 Likes

Thanks for your time :pray:t2:

I would really love to read your detailed journal, sth I found about the journals except some others’ like Invictus is that they are result oriented.
But what I look for in a journal is an introspective look at the behavioral patterns of the sub user.
Like I did this. Not just how people treat me.
Like I literally don’t want to talk much when running khan +pcc or explaining myself much, making direct jokes and fun(for establishing dominance), talking about my plans, getting aggressive and NOT acting like the PERFECT COURTIER. I hope you get my concern.

2 Likes