Main Disc. Thread - Power Can Corrupt ZP

Are you saying that you don’t talk much on Khan + PCC and that’s not what you want? Please reiterate I’m a little unclear, lol.

On Khan + PCC, I talk but it’s like I’m chanting spells. The ROI of what I say and how it integrates is so high that just 1 phrase can change the entire dynamic of a social situation. I’m also very positive and easy going but it’s so calculated and high ROI. Not people pleasing, but influencing through charisma. I have difficulty explaining some aspects of PCC… maybe I’ll get better. Just know that this is seriously the shit and it can make your life better. I mainly use it to make my life better, lol.

People who try to mess with you just lose all of their power over you. Their attempts become almost laughable and you can easily flip it on them. Any kind of psychological, mental or emotional manipulation just blows up in their face. They think it’s working but you’re just sitting there completely aware of anything. It’s their complete unawareness to your complete awareness, which is so powerful.

Now you’re immune and you see through everything… it feels incredibly empowering as if you’re strolling through everything on easy mode.

Workplace interactions, family situations, relationships, etc. This subliminal is the bomb.

17 Likes

I meant I don’t wanna talk about my values and intentions on a deep level on khan
Cuz I used to, maybe I was in constant reconciliation

Lol yeah, be careful not to overexpose yourself. If you’re in constant reconciliation that’s no good.

PCC helps you become a social mastermind.

This objective alone makes PCC worth running:
Massively improve your social skills and your understanding of all things social, including the behavior of others.

It’s like the outer game of being social, lol.
Seriously, nearly ALL of my relationships in real life have gotten better, for both me and the other person. I just understand the people around me better and I can accommodate/interact with them in a better way. Since you’re basically immune to toxicity/manipulation in your interactions, it makes all of the interactions very clean in terms of energy.

That person who tried to manipulate me went to extreme lengths, lol. I won’t share the whole thing (it’s messy and explicit) but I was nonchalantly seeing through everything. Their manipulative energy was just bouncing off me and they ended up draining their own energy. Found out today that they’ve distanced themselves, lol. I guess that’s how it works… they try to mess with you, find out that it doesn’t work, then move on to someone else. The petty part of me is like “that’s all you had?”. Lol

When you start seeing through manipulation, it becomes very comedic. Us humans are funny creatures

15 Likes

Sometimes it’s even adorable like “aww look, Law 11”. Lol

You just see through everything, it’s kind of like cheating. For that reason, it kind of does indirectly boost your sense of internal power in a weird way (maybe I’m reaching lol) even though it’s externally based.

You pretty much just effortlessly maneuver and dodge all the manipulations. Flipping them like omelets. People don’t even know that you can see everything on such a level… that’s the crazy part. This sub is very mastermindey and cunning but in a positive/defensive way.

11 Likes

Well aren’t I glad I put Manipulus in my custom! It’s not PCC but it’s clearly derived from it. I also have Dragon Tongue.

3 Likes

Goodness, how did I not see this before? Combining Khan and PCC? Being socially overpowered?

Yes please!

*Queues to stack

4 Likes

Manipulus is nice, so is Ebon Maneuver, for defense.

Fearsome seems like it can deter people from attempting to mess with you, right off the bat lol.

"Fearsome will help you turn fear into your indomitable guardian – with this module, you will find those who wish to harm, to manipulate or take advantage of you, to be filled with bone-chilling dread at the thought of you. "

Unless they have balls lol

It’s interesting to compare the different defensive modules…
I guess defense is probably important when one raises their status.

PCC gives me what I call “PCC vision”, which is almost like getting a glimpse of other people’s shadow self. You start to see through people and read them very well.

10 Likes

I’ve been brainstorming some custom Ideas based on my favorite subs, I’m working on an Ascension now. The Defense modules are something to looking to add.

Immortal Blade is something i’m looking at as well

3 Likes

Immortal Blade yeah that’s a very cool defensive module.
It seems to be focused more around the spiritual type of negativity.

I agree that Defense modules are very useful in general as an indirect form of life enhancement because it helps you protect your prosperous reality/energy from external people and negativity.

The modules don’t do all the work either, they kind of grow you in a way that allows for that self-protection to manifest when you think about it.

Defense modules can be empowering in some sense because that decreased negative influence from others kind of solidifies you as the true governor of your own reality.

You don’t really need too many defense modules after a while of using Alpha titles because it’s very rare that people will try to mess with you. Nice to have a solid 1 as a just incase though lol

5 Likes

All of them are superb defence modules that will take care of any and all attempts to defeat you mentally. I was easy prey for random people to just mess with, now I get left alone. Fearsome is a gift from above.

Power Can Corrupt - simply the best subliminal ever. A bullshit detector, social charmer and a roadmap to soft power all in one.

11 Likes

I know right lol but to be fair, all of the subliminals at subclub are just the best in their own way lol
Subclub is just that good, sometimes I feel bad for their competitors

6 Likes

Imagine doing khan + pcc + commander

5 Likes

Damn that stack :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Luther has been talking a lot, and since I also had that experience with khan, I won’t use it now

2 Likes

Me posting a lot has nothing to do with subs lol
Khan and PCC are good

Just different

1 Like

My only problem is that there’s no space for it in my stack and no obvious need for it currently, though I understand why I should install it in my system. It looks like I’m going to have to pick an arbitrary point in time in the future after I’ve figured out some other stuff to run this for three stack rotations; I use the “three stack rotations goes a long way” as a heuristic.

5 Likes

Not sure what you mean lol

Don’t let my forum behavior deter you from running subs. Yes I post more than usual but it’s not due to subs, and no I’m not trying to up my “sub club elites” post counts, I don’t use or believe in that shit as the price tag for these products is already ridiculously low for what they offer.

Khan doesn’t make me talk a lot, it makes me more reserved.

4 Likes

I got inspired by the posts in this thread and figured I should listen to the book while at home doing chores and general chilling… and this in the preface of 48 Laws just slapped me in the face…

Today we face a peculiarly similar paradox to that of the courtier: Everything must appear civilized, decent, democratic, and fair. […]

The court imagined itself the pinnacle of refinement, but underneath its glittering surface a cauldron of dark emotions—greed, envy, lust, hatred—boiled and simmered. Our world today similarly imagines itself the pinnacle of fairness, yet the same ugly emotions still stir within us, as they have forever. The game is the same. Outwardly, you must seem to respect the niceties, but inwardly, unless you are a fool, you learn quickly to be prudent, and to do as Napoleon advised: Place your iron hand inside a velvet glove.

And I just realized… that the Virtue Signaling of popular icons and celebrities, as well as the more toxic parts of the social justice movement… is all about this… And all that positioning and social power play and cancel culture et cetera… is the true court of today… is it not? :smirk:

It kinda blew my mind. And even more so did the insight that I hadn’t made the connection earlier…

Everyone is playing the game… :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

In which major titles is PCC (partly) included? Just Emperor HoM?

2 Likes