Sage - Where There Is A Will

Love your last few posts. You are reclaiming your life.

Modern women (especaily those you have kids with) love to control your life with emotional arguments while they will rebel against you when you try to lead them and call you controlling (when you are in a relationship with them).

The fact that not only your concious mind but also your subconcious is awakening to your abaolute freedom, is inspiring.

Great results, bro.

3 Likes

Lmao.

I’m here in Denny’s and issa lady a couple booths away with some dude eyeing me. I’ve been avoiding eye contact but I feel her.

She just took a selfie with her and the dude and their food that just so very conveniently has her camera pointed at me as well, hahahahaha.

I’m scared.

Edit: I think her dude is wise to the fact and she don’t give a titty.

Double edit: Yep. He got up to get a waiter’s attention and she waited a bit and pulled out her phone to do it again. I stared at her phone this time and she jolted and changed the angle a bit, acting like she was just trying to get herself :joy:

This kinda situation makes me nervous. Not because I am scared to fight some guy but because I’m really not inclined to fight over somebody’s else’s female smh.

They just left.

4 Likes

Nothing will ever be the same again. And I’m okay with that.

You know… I haven’t read the sales page for Emperor in a month or so, but I’m pretty sure the first few paragraphs describe exactly what I’m going through.

I mean…

It’s what I wanted after all :thinking:

“Be careful what you wish for. 'Cause you just might get it. And when you get it then you just might not know what to do with it, 'cause it might just come back on you, ten-fold”

-Eminem

5 Likes

Life has been great, and going well. Right up until this evening.

Yes sir, what we have here is just a bit of baby mama drama, I do believe they call it. I note it here for my personal timeline and because, while I won’t get into specifics, I don’t journal too often about the downsides, or I guess you could say, the sides I don’t appreciate as much of being in a relationship. And I prefer to never feel as if I’m blaming any woman I’m with for any issue, especially without being very honest about my own role in things.

So again, while I won’t really go into much of it, it’s come to my attention that my child’s mother is spreading lies about me amongst people I know - like my parents - and telling them not to tell me that she talked to them.

So. I’ve had a feeling all day related to her, which I’ve tried my best to ignore, that something was ‘brewing on the horizon’. Previously in the last 2 or 3 days, I’ve noted a felt absolutely at peace when she would cross my mind, so I immediately noticed the difference when I woke up this morning. And it didn’t quit throughout most of the day

Well.

I think that I received the answer I’ve been asking for, now that I think of it. What a confirmation smh.

I’ll sleep on it and decide tomorrow. I’m on a mini washout anyway.

3 Likes

One of the drafts I had saved.

Emperor ZP
PCC ZP

Courage Reclaimed

Carpe Diem Ascended

Furious Ascent

The Way of ROI

Faith Unyielding

Courage Reclaimed

Eventide

Ebon Maneuver

Fenrir

Organization Perfected

Eye of the Storm

Machine: Action

Inner Gasoline

Harmonic Singularity

Iron Frame

Financial Success Reality Shifter

Debt Annihilator

Virtue Series: Temperance

I was thinking last night just how very difficult it has been for me to decide on my custom, and I would always come to a deadlock in my head and give up and let it be. For days lmao. Anyone that follows my journals can probably tell that I don’t hesitate for shit :rofl: so I’m chalking it up to my Higher Self saying, “Aye bro. Ch-ch-chiiiiill, you’re gonna have your answer very soon.”

That’s how it felt last night because all resistances dropped and I was only left with sadness that imma have to delay my RM dreams for a bit.

Edit: Dynasty is going to be in this custom somewhere

5 Likes

Very nice build! :raised_hands:

Excellent choices. Not just because I too ended up with a PCC core and several of the same modules in mine buuut… :smirk:

I think it will allow you to gently but firmly power through the situation. I suspect that PCC + Emperor will be kinda like PCC + Khan, albeit with a slightly different flavor. “An iron hand inside a velvet glove” but more Emperor than Warlord.

When do you plan on getting started?

So, imma finish out my little washout that I’m doing which ends today, and then imma complete this week of my Lustrocity and Inner Circle stack. So, I’ll likely purchase the Emperor custom which will be Sagittarium II today and allow the 5 days so when it comes through, I’m ready to play it.

1 Like

I haven’t seen your journal, I’ll have to check it out for an idea of what to look forward to!

1 Like

Sounds great. I am eagerly awaiting to read about your progress with the new Sagittarium :raised_hands:.

And here’s my build and journal :blush:

2 Likes

This will likely be the final version.

Emperor ZP
PCC ZP

Courage Reclaimed

Carpe Diem Ascended

Furious Ascent

Steadfast

Dynasty

Faith Unyielding

Courage Reclaimed

Eventide

Ebon Maneuver

Fenrir

Organization Perfected

Eye of the Storm

Lifeblood Fable

Inner Gasoline

Harmonic Singularity

Iron Frame

Financial Success Reality Shifter

Debt Annihilator

Virtue Series: Temperance

5 Likes

Really great build man. Considering running Emperor with PCC myself. Super powerful combo

2 Likes

Holy duplicate, Batman! You have a free friggin slot!

All - Seeing or Mastermind will suit, me thinks.

1 Like

I just love it when that happens! It’s like childhood Christmas, all over again! :joy:

Solid contenders. Which one are you leaning towards most?

1 Like

Ha! I thought I was the only one lmao. My mind always goes over it like 3 times really fast and I get a feeling line wait a minute, and feel some joy realizing I have options :rofl:

It depends. Either one changes the scope of the custom for me.

I have licensed both in the past, so the cost comparison for the total price of my custom will be unaffected.

Mastermind would work well for planning ahead. Typing that out settled it for me so, Mastermind it will be.

Mastermind, Organization Perfected, the money modules, and plus, the way Sagittarium II will link with Lustrocity feels quite seamless. I’m hoping some aspects of Mastermind and the complementary modules in Sagittarium II corresponding it will reflect in my Lustrocity results in terms of managing my work/career/ambitions balanced with…pleasure :wink:

2 Likes

I played Lustrocity, IC and then AsC. 3, 3:30, 7 minutes.

1 Like

Excellent! :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

And yes Work and Research perfectly balanced, as all things should be! :laughing:

1 Like

I wanted to reply to this with a Thanos gif but it would be redundant now :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I may just switch out Emperor Core for the Stark Core, because of how naturally Stark goes with my personality.

1 Like

And with that module lineup?! Holy fudge thats gonna be crazy.

DO IT! :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Lmao. Like 30 minutes ago, I was expressing out loud to myself while I was walking up to the gas station how much I would really enjoy my ninji loved on.

5 minutes ago, I got a notification that some female named ‘Throat4U’ matched with me :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes