Sage - Where There Is A Will

I’m glad I’m reading through these old entries… The bold part came true so freaking hard :rofl:

4 Likes

7/2/22

I had an on and off erection from the moment I woke up yesterday at 3 something in the morning to damn near 4 o’clock in the afternoon haha. I don’t masturbate and I haven’t yet had sex with anyone since I last did with my kid’s mom awhile back, so cultivation will become a topic of interest in this journal soon.

2 Likes

Again. I’m glad I’m reading these old entries. I wonder what caused me to realize this then…

1 Like

Damn, Sage.

@Malkuth

Do you have triads and quads saved that you’ve put together for future customs, like this one?

1 Like

That was pre-ZP custom era. aka Standard Hard Drive era. Seemed to make more sense to think of customs modularly.

Now we’re in ZP custom era aka Solid State Drive era.

So, I’m constructing the customs more narrowly and focusedly.

I really loved that original NAISSANCE custom. It had Alchemist, Quantum Limitless, and Mind’s Eye as the cores.

The new NAISSANCE has the cores of Alchemist and Sage Immortal and the entire thing has that particular focus.

Quantum Limitless has been reapplied to another custom with Emperor. And they’re both directed to a relatively singular focus as well.

So, I’m trying to think of the entire custom now as One Integrated Piece.

There are still some slight internal categories but nothing distinctive enough that I’d consider it a truly independent sub-section.

Even so, I prefer ZP. So far, they’re the programs that work smoothest and fastest for me. So I’m okay adjusting to the new way.

It’s funny because under this new arrangement the modules have been shuffled and reassigned differently than they were originally. And that’s been kind of cool to see too. For example, Pride Unbroken, FEBRUUS, and Faith Unyielding were all reassigned to my first ZP custom: Drakari TRANSCEND, a custom focused on internal transformation and healing.

1 Like

Goddamn, I forgot about this phase.

Yoooo :joy::joy: nothing new under this Sun

1 Like

I’m definitely being reminded of my Sage Immortal/Chosen desires reading through these…

Given recent events, I daresay it’s more likely than I considered.

Is Chosen: The Way of Nature in alignment with this desire for you, bud?

2 Likes

God. I love myself.

3 Likes

It seems to take me a while to really know how I feel about a sub.

What happens sometimes is this:

I play a new sub and I get a flare of initial responses. Then things quiet way down. And I may not notice very much for a while.

That’s what’s happened with Chosen:TWON. First time I played a loop, I wasn’t really paying attention, but this lovely woman gave me a wonderful smile in the street.

Next time I played it a bird literally flew against my body while I was walking down the street.

After that, I haven’t really noticed much. I figure it’s just doing whatever it’s going to do.

On the other hand, enjoying women and enjoying people has not been really high up on my list of priorities recently. I’m in solitary mode, Dad mode, and meditating mode most of the time.

And my main priority, sub-wise, is completing this year-long run of Dragon Reborn. 9 more days to go. Those Chosen: WON results were just nice surprises. I’m wondering if I’ll experience more bloom from it later. Once I stop DR on the 11th, I plan to washout for about a play period.

I figure Dragon Reborn is probably dominating my mind right now.

Hmm…that was a long answer.

Short version would be:

Yes.

haha. Yes, for me, Chosen: The Way of Nature is in alignment with the desire to enjoy others and maintain an easygoing, strong center.

3 Likes

Cool to see you re-reading your past journal entries.

2 Likes

@Leandros this was when I first noticed what i posted on the Open Recon thread

1 Like

Kudos to your fucking dedication!!!

1 Like

Got my ears and tongue pierced today. I sent the image to one of the girls I’m talking to and her response was:

“Did it hurt?”

“Does it feel weird?”

“I bet it’ll feel good for me.”

"That’s the only reason I’m excited for it.

Me: “Wow. Selfish.”

giphy (2)

Me: “Just for that, you’re in for some quality teasing. I hope you like being taken to the edge and denied.”

Her: “I love that actually, knowing the man has some self control… HOT :hot_face:

Me to me: Gah fuck.

4 Likes

This is SPOT ON with my experience as well. The first loop reveals a preview of what’s to come - I believe @Simon coined this the “Movie Trailer Effect” or something of that nature.

Then results seem to subside, when in reality I suspect the sub is doing the deep inner work necessary to generate those profound changes.

Then after a month or so, you look back and are like damn did I really change that much :joy:

And the results just seem to get more and more profound as time goes on…

@Malkuth MAJOR Kudos to you for completing a year long DR run. Not many people would have the mental fortitude to persist through such an endeavor. That is incredibly impressive my friend.

Do you mind sharing some of the biggest changes you’ve noticed during the course of your year long DR run?

I feel like this would be immensely beneficial for other users to see the benefits of consistency with the same subliminal program. Shiny object syndrome is pretty rampant at SubClub (and for good reason…they have a solution to seemingly all of life’s problems :joy:) but the real juice seems to come to those who stick with the same program for some time.

4 Likes

Yup. @Simon definitely did describe that. A good man to pay attention to.

Thanks so much, @Ice. I’m not the first (@JayFlex , @Lion, @RVconsultant and others, I think) and I won’t be the last, but I am really glad to have done this. Also, keeping in mind that technically it’s actually more like 10 months, since for September and October I was doing the ZP trials. But 1) the post-Dragon Fire washout for those two months was helpful processing time, and 2) with ZP programs, 3 play periods of a program only take 78 days, rather than 90.

The biggest change I’ve noticed so far is more tangible and powerful manifestations. Prior to this run of DR, I’d spent a year with Alchemist, Quantum Limitless, and Mind’s Eye. So, I think they are synergizing internally. But either way, psychic and manifesting phenomena are up and appear to be strengthening and increasing.

I don’t have ‘control’ over it, per se.

That’s a change that I’m currently noticing.

I’m still in the challenge and trough periods with Dragon Reborn. I started the overall title in July 2021, but I only started the final stage on April 30. I think it will be easier to reflect on changes in August or September, after I’ve had a month or two to release it and to rest. And to be honest, I don’t really reflect on changes that much because there are some specific goals towards which I’m working.

(That statement’s not completely accurate. I do reflect on changes sometimes, but I’m also just as likely to let them pop up and surprise me. In contrast, @JayFlex has done an excellent job of documenting changes with Dragon Reborn. As more comes to me, I’ll write it down.)

7 Likes

I messed up when purchasing my custom. For whatever reason, I entered my card security code incorrectly OTP.

To add insult to injury, I somehow neglected to license a couple of modules.

Lawl…

So, I sent a Support Ticket the day of purchase and I’m waiting on the response.

Addition: I ‘purchased’ it on Friday so, I’m under no illusion that the ticket will be responded to or the situation remedied immediately.

Edit: Not OTP lmao at the time of purchase.

1 Like