Sage - Where There Is A Will

Screenshot_20220615-074146

download (1)

1 Like

You will never move forward if the chains of condemnation shackle you to that which holds you to what you believe, is.

The essence of this path is in learning the subtleties of your existence. The blessing is in discovering all that you are, all that you have become and the joy that you are. The path winds, the path curves, but may your eye never stray. Stay steady on your path, young soul, for the promise of your Creator is in your self attainment, your dominion.

Rejoice verily, my little one, my brothers, my sisters, for the gods above are all that you are wanting but yet so much more. The line of creation stemming from the origin is culminated in your existence and higher potential. Be all that you are and more.

Shed the skin of your mistakes, you’ve outgrown it

Forsake the shadows of the doubts for they are no friends of yours and conceal only your enemies

Cast off the cast of recrimination, for you and nothing that you see and have done and had unto you have broken you. You are free, you are healed

Be life, be more, be all you will be

3 Likes

So.

I’m going to leave my Sagittarium line featuring the main core of Emperor for now and return to Stark.

I will either be returning to Stark ZP which treated me WONDERFULLY. Or, it will be some variation of this custom draft:

Stark ZP
Inner Circle ZP

Eventide

Faith Unyielding

Carpe Diem Ascended

Furious Ascent

The Way of ROI

Mastermind

The Lines

Organization Perfected

Eye of the Storm

Manipulus

Fenrir

Inner Gasoline

Financial Success Reality Shifter

Debt Annihilator

Positive Being Attractor - Wealth

Potentiator

Mystery

Yggdrasil

2 Likes

This will either be with IC or Renaissance Man. If it is the latter, Manipulus and perhaps a couple of more will be replaced with more ‘creative’ modules.

More later.

Edited to reflect the pretty ass changes:

Stark ZP
Renaissance Man ZP

All-Seeing

Faith Unyielding

Carpe Diem Ascended

Furious Ascent

The Way of ROI

Mastermind

Sacred Words

Eye of the Storm

Organization Perfected

Eventide

Ebon Maneuver

Inner Gasoline

Financial Success Reality Shifter

Debt Annihilator

Positive Being Attractor - Wealth

Potentiator

Mystery

Yggdrasil

2 Likes

I changed out Inner Circle for Renaissance Man as my new rule from now on will be two customs only in my stack - if my stack contains two customs - with the exception of stackers (IC, Rebirth, GLM and so on). So, should I get this custom which I am leaning towards, I’ll have the two customs and IC for stack manifestation between Stark x RM and PS x HS.

Stack stronk as fuk

2 Likes

Henceforth. You will be known as…

Lustrocity

Primal Seduction Core
Heartsong Core

1.Voice Master

1. Song of Joy

2. Focused Arousal

3. Furious Ascent

4. Long range Seduction

5. Panther

6. The Way of Roi

7. Entranced

8. Alexander’s Play

9. Starfilled Night

10. Sexual Manifestation

11. Potentiator

12. Rogue

13. Dragon’s Tongue

14. Divine Self-Image

15. Love Without Attachment

16. Gratitude Embodiment

17. Yggdrasil

3 Likes

I ranLustrocity for almost 10 minutes ultrasonic. I was talking to my lead and didn’t pay attention.

1 Like

Screenshot_20220616-110749

:notes:

For everytime you fall apart,
There’ll be a soul to guide your journey.

But if you choose to turn away,

There in the mirror, you’ll see my face.

And when the world crowds your space,

Remember days, when noise was silent.

No empty vows, loveless displays…

Just a sense of knowing, you’d see my face

You’ll see my face

:musical_note:

3 Likes

What do you mean by this?

1 Like

Got that Moon too. :pray:

@Houdini

Yesterday, I went very much in depth on a draft I created to elaborate on your question.

I got distracted by my mentor and by the end of our discussion, what I typed to you was redundant. So, instead. I feel as if you’ll get what I mean using images rather than text.

Screenshot_20220616-095648

Screenshot_20220613-081530

Screenshot_20220517-093040

Let me know if you want me to explain anything.

5 Likes

I don’t need to confirm with those who have their eyes covered in shame whether or not what I do is worthy. For what can they see, but darkness?

2 Likes

Life is too short to complain about how short life is.

4 Likes

Imma have to stop announcing customs before I actually have them built lmao, there’s been only a few that I haven’t changed my mind on before.

This one is a different direction than I’ve allowed myself to consider for more than a few minutes until now.

Now.

Mind’s Eye and Chosen: The Way of Nature are the only cores I’m really considering to go with RM but we’ll see.

Renaissance Man ZP
Mind’s Eye

All-seeing
Chiron
Sacred Words
Organization Perfected
Carpe Diem Ascended
Furious Ascent
Eye of the Storm
Faith Unyielding
Starfilled Night
Inner Gasoline
The Single Point
Submodel Alpha
Mystery
Voice Master
Polyglot
Virtuosi di Matematica
Story Teller
Technological Prodigy
Secret Source

7 Likes

Me: 🙇🏼‍♂️🙏🏽

My thoughts: bickering

Me:…

My thoughts: bickering

Me: Oy, shut the fuck up bro, fuck.

My thoughts: You started it. Why are you talking to yourself?

Me: LTuDYMIel6lkin7JG4G_1CtM4d9vuPpK622CtzBhOZk

5 Likes

06/21/22

3 minutes, Lustrocity and Inner Circle, Ascension Chamber now full run.

2 Likes

Screenshot_20220623-055227

Om mani padme hum…

4 Likes

I’m trying to think, don’t confuse me with facts.

-Plato

So in the last three days, I’ve been under a lot of pressure. Attempted manipulation and gaslighting from my kid’s mom, coming to terms with the new direction I’m building in life, etc.

I’ve come to the realization that my choices and decisions aren’t dictated by the desires of others for me.

I’ve allowed not only her, but the beliefs I’ve held for overly long surrounding my own self image and esteem to color my perception of who i am and who I am becoming.

It’s not selfish for me to leave toxic situations.

It’s not selfish for me to recognize my worth and act accordingly.

I’m not obligated to stay in a relationship with any woman on Earth for any reason other than choice. And I claim my own.

It don’t say baby daddy in the Bible…

And I’m never obligated to disregard how I feel and give in to how anyone feels about my choices because my choices are not their desires for me. In this case, ignoring the crap and ‘working it out’.
Pbbbt.

“Why won’t you fight for us?”

Because I didn’t create the conflict where the fight exists. That’s in you.

“I think it’s funny how easy it is for you to walk away.”

Ain’t nothing easy about it, but what is making it difficult is your choice to use children against the father as if his choice to not be in a relationship with you means you take his kids.

“You don’t even care and that’s sad.”

Actually, I care enough to recognize what you are going through and realize that it has naught to do with me. I care enough to realize I did my best and at the end of the day, I’m happier now than I am with you.

“You’re just gonna go fuck other - uhh, ladies.”

Possibly.

“Is there a chance of us getting back together?”

After the 4 page letter of filth you just slung my way? The chances dropped alarmingly.

9 Likes

The recent difficulties with my kids mom is the major reason for myself not deciding on what form of custom I am going to build next.

I’ve been playing Lustrocity every other day while I decide if I’m going to build another Emperor custom with elements such as Fenrir/Fearsome/Ebon Maneuver or if I’ll take a chance and follow my creative desires.

Why not both?

Ain’t no kitchen sink here.

3 Likes

That was deep.

3 Likes