Main Disc. Thread -- The New KHAN: Love and War (Now Available! Free upgrade!)

They are completely different titles, in the stacking recommendations under the sales page they are both recommended to be stacked

1 Like

I saw that they were recommended to stack but I wasn’t sure how accurate that was

How has the recon been from Khan ST1 for you?

1 Like

I believe they will stack exceptionally well together

1 Like

I guess we will find out

1 Like

Ran an old Khan-PCC custom. One way to describe it is Khan mobilized. Things that happened:

• It illuminated what I could do with the Khan knowledge and how to use it.

• Adds a layer of perception about management, coordination, pitfalls, and things that won’t work.

• Speech pattern changes.

• On solo Khan + solo PCC my manager at civilian job was confused why she got lost in a trance and started following me and snapped out of it really quick and was like “Oh wait, I’m in charge, why I am doing this. There has to be good rapport first and then this combination will accelerate it like gas on fire :fire:.”

@James

From my point of view, Khan is like a bigass heavy rock. It takes a lot of force to move it and get the mothafucka rolling, but once it starts rolling… one simply doesn’t stop Khan.

6 Likes

Lmao yeah can’t differentiate the cognitive boost from SB or RM but that’s the other one…

Great combo so far

Yup, even on stage 1.

1 Like

People have begun to take barbs and the masculine aggression has come back in full force with greater self understanding . Also becoming more understanding of women in a way that I thought was difficult but all of a sudden I can just look at a past situation and be like “so that’s why she was like that”Even though I am not a people pleaser I do tend to have a very all or nothing view towards conflict which is usually I avoid it entirely or I got completely scorched earth which has lead to some problems in the past especially with family members .

I’m very critical of my circle now and actually want to cut some people off or at least am very comfortable with letting people go their own way .

4 Likes

Textbook reconciliation: burst of anger, sadness, foul mood. I almost snap like every hour. Yet I still do what I got to do. I give eye contact. But I am not at full cojones power.
I am on day 4 of washout and I can’t say I feel I am fearless or Uberconfident yet. Funny because I was feeling on top of the world on WB. I was eager to move on to stage 2. I will reassess on day 6.

1 Like

Lol sh*t. Were you doing the full 15 minute loops?

1 Like

Yeah st1 doesn’t install confidence. It removes stuff that hold you from being confident. After that you need to see what beliefs one’s have to promote self confidence.

2 Likes

Yes, spaced out by +/-4 days depending on the recon level. But this is my experience, a few others like @BlackSheep and @Vinci are enjoying it like it’s nothing :grinning:

Yet if this is what it takes to be a mofo Khan, so be it.

Have you read the sales page?
Even if it is not as hype as Stark Black’s copy, with the latest progress the dudes have done on their tech I believe this version of Khan can take us quite far.

2 Likes

Yeah I read the sales page, sounds intense. I really only wanted to run ST1 for now, just to allow the seduction subs I’ve run in the past to bloom or be more fully expressed.

2 Likes

I only do full loops lmao

3 Likes

Ypu also running IndexGate James ?

Someone came up to me today and they changed their profile bio to :

“i want to make my own tribe
and move to the Mongolian step”

AND THEN someone came to class asking if they can play out loud one of those old Mongolian songs with the deep voices.

edit : came to another place and met new people - they took out their mic and started doing mongol throat singing as karaoke??

awesome raindrops : )

Also I have slight headache and multiple people are offering me chocolate (never happens). Its VERY convenient.

8 Likes

This goes hard

1 Like

This this one, it goes hard af :wink:

4 Likes
5 Likes