Main Disc. Thread -- The New KHAN: Love and War (Now Available! Free upgrade!)

I’m glad you jumped into Khan more @Vinci . I’ve been curious of your progress with it after your Stark and RM runs. You’ve been leveling up a lot in life and it’s noticed. Even here.

3 Likes

No other sub comes close to giving me the social confidence and indifference I feel on Khan.

NONE!

3 Likes

The indifference is one of my favorite aspects.

3 Likes

We have Astral Projection X ZP V2.

Honestly, all that people need to do in order to say goodbye to materialism forever is the experience of some good old ego shattering out of body experiences.

I totally understand why Saint, Fire and many users here are not sharing more of the “esoteric” details on how reality and manifestation functions because most of the customer base is simply not ready for this. Materialists don’t even believe in concepts like “sexual energy”, that’s why the product description of Khan Black is held as generic and as mainstream as possible, but I can tell that there is a lot more inside it than what the copy says.

@GoldenBird is 100% right and I fully agree with him/her on how AI and math will never be able to create sentient consciousness.

I also understand that this discussion of spirituality vs materialism will not lead anywhere until the people who still have a materialist worldview actually run Astral Projection X ZP V2 and make life changing experiences lol.

9 Likes

appreciate that bro!

1 Like

I dont know why but this made me feel good here on the forum. I sometimes forget other people here are very much aware of these concepts and know faaaaaar more than me which is very inspiring. Thank you for reminding me.

3 Likes

I was very spiritual in the past but ever since i started obsessing over money and martial arts i lost this part in me

Maybe i should try astral projection :thinking:

2 Likes

What stage are you running at the moment?

@Vinci did you really just say this?

“Not getting much results except I’m getting famous af!”

:wink:

14 Likes

Everyone’s always asking us for secrets and knowledge, and I always give the same warning: sometimes it’s better to simply live a good and honest life than to pursue power like that.

There’s a reason that the MYSTERIES song has that line: “For who could look back and say they’re alright / once the mysteries come alive.”

Life becomes much more complicated in ways you can’t predict as your worldview starts to crumble and you can see from a higher perspective. And seeing from a higher perspective sometimes means having existence crises, one of which I am attempting to resolve now.

It’s not necessarily fun.

25 Likes

@SaintSovereign why you’ve deleted that post, I found it to be a spot on description.

Emperor helped to ground me a lot more in the physical in that regards.
Total Breakdown put me right in what you’ve mentioned, however I believe I’ll have to live with this predisposition (from childhood) and how to achieve a healthy balance to live a successful life.

But if one isn’t naturally inclined torwards it, it’s often indeed easier to “just” focus on the material

3 Likes

I’ll put it back. It just hit me that usually these types of posts have an adverse effect of people ignoring the warning and they’ll start doing exactly what I warned about.

It’s become absolutely crazy how people will hear some “advanced knowledge” on TikTok and then come running here either accusing us of using it, or offering “knowledge” or start rambling about the soul and demanding that we include “their teachings” in our products.

There is a reason that many, if not all ancient texts are heavily encoded, and why I personally don’t even want to know these secrets.

9 Likes

Many stumble upon these topics from a place of unbalance and lacking maturity, I know I did too.

Definetly opens up a new door of unique challenges while at the same time not necessarily solving the others one has in his life.

@SaintSovereign

3 Likes

unga bunga : ) life is good

jokes aside Saint Im very sorry to hear you deal with these things (including certain kinds of people and what the knowledge you had acquired brings).
I hope you will be able to reconcile things soon and feel better.

2 Likes

It’s off topic but i absolutely love your posts :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

awh man : ) Thank you that made my week!
At the same time I feel and know that I know nothing and this was a great reminder of that to me. This conversation going on right here fuels my hunger to learn more than ever before. Im so glad for all of you guys and grateful to be here alive and with access to this forum. It forms me as human being deeply and I hope to one day repay you all and the world in abundance for all what it had given me.

3 Likes

One, who has mastered his heart and wild imagination, and sees things as they are, doesn’t gaze into the darkness but dwells peacefullly in the light of the day.

6 Likes

You know, ever since I had a deeper look during the time I was away, and then started learning and discovering more, I’ve changed quite a lot.

To the point that now, when I run something that has WB or Khan makes me feel like I’m limiting my growth by continuously chasing worldly desires, which is exactly why Chosen has become my main “Anchor” now.

This is also why SB’s expressing less of the OG stark’s flamboyance, and expressing the fame by making me the center of things, like being the main topic of conversations of the higher management, or being the only one who somehow has the exact connections or skill someone needs to sort out things, which has honestly helped me out a lot with how people see me and treat me, like just a few hours ago, I was at work and someone asked me to be the deputy director of the marketing committee for a specific tournament happening in May of this year, that’s big for someone who just completed his first year at the organization :wink:

10 Likes

I think this is the result of not seeing from a high enough perspective. Any time we have an existence crisis, we have to go to an even higher perspective and the crisis resolves on its own.

3 Likes

Yet, too high a perspective may make you tumble into… madness.

rene-milot-fall-of-icarus-illustration-painting-art-rene-milot

Nietzsche, the old master at the game of perspectives, experienced that Icarian fall. I would stick to the earthly, and try to make the most of it by growing my Eden on Earth.

@James

How is your progress on Khan?

3 Likes