Main Disc. Thread -- The New KHAN: Love and War (Now Available! Free upgrade!)

Yeah I read the sales page, sounds intense. I really only wanted to run ST1 for now, just to allow the seduction subs I’ve run in the past to bloom or be more fully expressed.

2 Likes

I only do full loops lmao

3 Likes

Ypu also running IndexGate James ?

Someone came up to me today and they changed their profile bio to :

“i want to make my own tribe
and move to the Mongolian step”

AND THEN someone came to class asking if they can play out loud one of those old Mongolian songs with the deep voices.

edit : came to another place and met new people - they took out their mic and started doing mongol throat singing as karaoke??

awesome raindrops : )

Also I have slight headache and multiple people are offering me chocolate (never happens). Its VERY convenient.

8 Likes

This goes hard

1 Like

This this one, it goes hard af :wink:

4 Likes
5 Likes

I have not died of recon yet on Khan core (with ASBR) in Terminus yet. That’s surprising. I expected more recon. I have an intense feeling though. I want to take a lot of risks and it feels extreme. I am even losing my pickiness and disgust. The custom I created is a social-seductive powerhouse. Last night felt like a movie.

6 Likes

Manifesting solutions for your recon, hot damn. NSE going hard

this gave me flashbacks jesus

1 Like

The first cycle was just like what Psiklou described: Anger, Sadness/Anguish, and sometimes getting so irritated that I was glad that I wasn’t in a work environment with pesky co-workers or a bad boss.
I’m in the middle of my second cycle right now, and that wave like nature of Stage 1 is becoming apparent to me: on some days, I feel bad, all the insecurities come up in me, I look at them and get to the point where I feel like I can do better than that, the bad feelings dissipate and the next day I usually feel euphoric and confident. Unfortunately, the euphoria is usually like the calmness before the next storm. But I understand that it is necessary to work through decades of self-identification with a weak-as-hell inner frame that evidently did not help me manifest the kind of reality I want to live in, so why bother holding on to it? Why avoid the pain or change subs to hide from the painful process?

What surprises me, so far, is that a side-effect of the removal of limitations is that I feel a constantly growing ambition, a kind of righteous anger(“why do I not already have what I want?”) and I constantly experience flashes of insight that are sometimes hard to put into words. It is as if more “processing power”(I don’t like comparing human consciousness with computers, but this is for a lack of better words) has been freed up, so now I am connecting already existing dots of information in myself.

It will be very interesting to see what Stage 2 will bring.

7 Likes

Pleasantly surprised with my workout motivation and physique progress on Khan 1. This has been an issue on all stages of Khan on the previous version. I do take a ton of conscious action with my diet/training, and have been lifting consistently for 15 years, but I’ve been overall very health conscious and regimented throughout this cycle. I felt like over the past year I really started to age quite a bit (mainly from lifestyle, stress, partying, etc) , but overall feeling a lot more comfortable with appearance the last couple, and finding that I look thicker, and overall more masculine. Not sure if there’s physical shifting in this, or just a change in perception of how I view myself, but happy so far that I don’t feel a need to take up a spot in my stack for health/physical shifting.

10 Likes

I hate to disappoint you but I am anything but The Messiah

ah yes you are funny : )

1 Like

Anyone stack New Khan with Dragon Reborn Limit Destroyer? I’m curious to know if it’s too much healing?

1 Like

I would not recommend stage 1 with limit destroyer. After stage 1 I think you should be chill.

5 Likes

You could stack Genesis with Limit Destroyer, and then move on to Khan TB. Preferably run Khan solo.

2 Likes

Too much healing

Like someone discovered the subliminal version of the legendary 100% bacteria killing hand sanitizer

2 Likes

I see that heavy bro…

Like I don’t even look at mirrors anymore I legit do not care at all.

You get to a point where u realize physical appearance doesn’t really matter as long as u healthy and well groomed.

It’s just accepting who you are yenno

4 Likes

:100:. Have you started Stage 2 yet? First time here sticking to TB all the way through, hyped to see what happens here after clearing out all the limiting beliefs.