Expand beyond measure

Okay this is an interesting one. Let me think over it.

1 Like
  1. Limit Destroyer Core
  2. Steadfast
  3. Inner Voice
  4. Courage Reclaimed
  5. Divine Self-Image
  6. New Beginnings
  7. Atman
  8. FEBRUUS
  9. ARES
  10. Iron Frame
  11. Power Awareness
  12. Power Unleashed
  13. Dominion
  14. Mosaic

Steadfast - be the fearless rock. Know what to do in any situation.

Inner Voice - positive self-talk. A brilliant module that makes you feel good all day.

Courage Reclaimed - say goodbye to the victim mentality

Divine Self-Image - You. Are. Worthy.

New Beginnings - dig into your psyche to root out your fears.

Atman - destroy your limits.

FEBRUUS - purify you from things from your past that hold you back including false beliefs and past traumas.

ARES - purges you from weakness, doubt, guilt, shame and fear.

Iron Frame - nothing shakes you.

Power Awareness and Power Unleashed - be aware of your power and unleash it.

Just a custom idea for you to consider. Play with it and take what ideas you like from it.

3 Likes

I am looking to create a light subs really light that is fast acting.

• nothing in particular I want to achieve with this sub only improved states of being

The Least amount of modules is six , is this right ?'speaking about zp standard custom @Lion

So I think this may be it

1. Limit destroyer core / alchemist stage 1
  2. Courage reclaimed
  3. divine self image
  4. power awareness
  5. metamorphosis
  6. merger of the world or awakened perception

This awesome but with 3 cores . I can create one with dragon reborn st1 , I prefer alchemist because I used it but DR didn’t. I see 3 cores as heavy custom. And will not be fast acting ? Is this accurate ?

1 Like

The minimum is 10

1 Like

Hey , @StateOfBeing

When I saw the two head lines (1-5 )and ( 6 to 10 ) I thought that I can choose minimum 5 modules . It seem I am wrong :thinking:

Thanks for your help :slightly_smiling_face:

I can see how that’s confusing

1 Like

I’d say Dragon Reborn and New Beginnings.

2 Likes

This comment from billion about the relationship between habits and sub . Encouraged me to go read more about habits . And I have that profound realisation (we change our stacks and subs alot and we are not consistent with it for long term because we are looking for that dopamine shot . With the first listening we get enlivened after the script becomes familiar and the honey moon period ends we generate unlimited excuses and rational why our next stack is the badass choice for our evolution :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: . Poor human beings . We think we are highly evolved . Sad truth NO . We play games with our potential . Games Games Games .

3 Likes

This is the same that happens with the songs we love , we listen to it for days continually to the moment we lose the goose bumps we get from the song and we start feeling boredom from the song . Then we look for another activity to give us the dopamine shot we need :thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

Paragon is not just physical health its cultivating & my sense of stability and grounddness.

1 Like

Rich and HOM

this is rich and HOM manifestation taking the agency of factory in my town where I am the only representative of the factory here in town the first thread of this opportunity manifested 2 months. Back till the fruition of this opportunity this week . The challenge now is that the owner of the factory is procrastinating to send the contract of the agency so my accountant see it . 2 months and my feeling toward this project was Swinging between accepting or refusing it due to the inflation happening worldwide . And now this challenge I really don’t like to be in that position . And I urged him in the last 2 days to send the contract but he is procrastinating . This confuses me a lot . Today he supposed to send it to me but it didn’t happen . And I decided not to call him again till he take the next step! Is this right choice I guess so .

Current cycle

Maybe I need to play rich loop in this cycle , in this cycle I play paragon and ALCHEMIST STAGE 2 qv2 .

And my mantra is (my world cares for me and everything is going as it should )

4 Likes

If I will have indoor sales and outdoor sales which is better for sales

Power can corrupt or true social or Hom

Or just stick to ascended Mogul and rich and have the third slot for titles not related to money like (paragon or alchemist)

1 Like

Would recommend HoM and PCC. HoM because it is good for sales and PCC is excellent fot charisma and status which will influence sales.

2 Likes

Called him again and he was having flu that’s the reason for procrastination and this showed in his voice , he gave me his partner number and I called him and he told me the contract will be with me tomorrow .

Inserted one RICH loop in My current cycle

Today I have the confirmation , about receiving profit from this investment . Not a big deal but it’s 3 steps forward from my current position . So I am very thankful :revolving_hearts::pray:

Thanks @Lion , That’s it I will add PCC I never tried it but I guess it will show good results :sparkles::sparkles::muscle:

3 Likes

Received the contract today everything in it looks good and fair . Now remains the opinion of the accountant about the contract . If everything is ok I will proceed to rent the store and establish the company . If not I will get back to the owner of the factory to negotiate certain clause . But I don’t think we will need to do so .

Opening a new path of manifestation , let’s see how will this go :boom:

" My world cares for me , everything going as it should " :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

The new anti-recon on ascended Mogul is awesome and working since my played my loop and I am in state of executing the script and I have 2 interesting busy days

1. one of these days I was expressing the youthful me in my early twenties :heart_eyes::revolving_hearts: I understand what baseline fire talked about before .
  2. absolutely noticing emperor voice script (I don’t even know if it’s there or not )
  3. I was busy in a productive way
  4. I connected the accountant with the lawyer and accountant of the factory so they agree on better terms for both of us
  5. pepole wanting to help me 2 or 3 noticeable manifestation
  6. luckily that I played love bomb in 3 minutes , it softened me and that’s good because this ascended Mogul is a beast .

RICH
7) important paper work needed to be finished at governmental agency and everything goes beautifully well .

Paragon
8) waking up early , still I experience sleepiness with paragon and I know that this is a good sign

Thanks Saint and fire for this anti recon it was needed :blue_heart::pray:

This :point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2:from early mogul days and I thought I will have that possession

. Put due to war and increasing in prices , it’s better to postpone making that purchase for now .

6 Likes

Limbo state

Everything moves in cycles; this most of you already understand. The Harmonic Convergence was simply representative of a nodal point, if you will, an overlapping of many different cycles coming into reinforcement play, one unto another – reinforcing each other and opening up a gateway, a doorway. That is, in one sense reinforcing each other and in another sense canceling each other out. Forming a vacuum, so to speak, a limbo state, a state of disorientation and floating, in which you found yourselves able to perceive all the different variations, all the different probable realities that can exist, and thus in that floating state you could choose which reality you prefer to create on your planet.

From Daryl Anka - Bashar book " blueprint for change a massage from our future "

This what I live now in my life

• starting of new cycle called love
  • the delay of having this contract makes me sense all the potential scenarios that that may develop ( that’s why I am persistent patient with it ) it will happen soon I know this delay is just for logistical reasons that will be dealt with this on( the physical level)
  • on the( mental level ) this delay is giving me chance to re affirm my identity and world I want to live in . In short the universe is asking me are " are you serious buddy in your endeavour ? "

By Bashar words

Use the energy, use the limbo state, to define what you prefer; then act accordingly, and you will be aligned; you will be reoriented. Remember that some of this disorientation, as we have said before, is also part of the process, if you wish, of literal, literal disillusionment. You are redefining your physical reality as an extension of you. It is the same energy you are; it is the idea you are; it is made of your consciousness. So in a sense, now that everything is dissolving in its old definitional sense, you are becoming disoriented because there isn’t as much solid structure to hold on to. You are floating in the center of your being;
making up your mind as to what the new structure will be like.

1 Like

This is very interesting since I experienced limbo state the whole of yesterday and today morning.

But had some movement today in the evening.

Even mentioned it in yesterday’s journal entry. Wonder if it is a common experience for some of us right now.

2 Likes

Maybe this is a zero point experience , I mentioned before that zp feels more like " dissociation " and Simon commented (welcome to zero point )

Exactly this , waiting for the movement but I know that it will happen .

really !! You mentioned the same word :boom::boom: I think we are into smth.

2 Likes

Zero Point! That’s a very good Point. Zero Pun Intended lol.

2 Likes