Sid : The journey continues

What kind of business do you have?

1 Like

Its an offline business and I use online marketing to get to the customers . Its a luxury item not everyday people buy it . This is business to customer business . Sorry I am not able to say what type of business this . But smth is usually in every home and people use it daily but again it’s luxury item.

3 Likes

Dreamt a dream I didn’t know it’s meaning and and then I asked myself what that means and the answer was " people have compassion only for poor people not rich "

And another dream some one was injured or smth like that or made an accident

Planned my current stack that month . Decided to get back to my dedication to writing

I am obsessed with a statement regarding being financially wealthy . And I am able to sing the words in certain type of music I love

Dreamt a dream that the warehouse was empty of the products I sell . And felt bad for that . As I write that dream I now can see that also means I am able to sell a lot of that product .

1 Like

That’s amazing
Do you work solo or with a team?
How many hours do you put daily or weekly?
So you basically source a product that you sell to a higher price?

1 Like

With a team of 4 sellers covering the shop opening time . Two Branches in the same town . And me responsible of every other thing managerial , accounting etc.

Not exactly , I am a recognised agent for the factory who produced these products .
Here’s the story of that manifestation :point_down::point_down::point_down:

That helps me to be the only one who sell this brand in the state . And that brand have branches in all other states of my country . So you can say I am also pushed by a professional team related to the factory management . In all areas marketing , competitive prices , good quality compared to the other competitive . Regarding competition. I never thought about them . I am just focusing on my business. And playing rich :heart::wink:

2 Likes

So kickstarted by HOM then enhanced by RICH.
Sweet story :slight_smile:

1 Like
  • a sales man working with me and he was trying to contact a certain lawyer to sign with him a contract needed for some business . He was trying to contact that invisible lawyer for more than 4 weeks . Today after listening to HOM and EoG st1 . He contacted me and told that he me the lawyer and reached the agreement with him and by night we should have sign the contract .

• Also that sales man seems happy and he is motivated to do more deals like this .

#B2

• increase in prices regarding the product I sell . Which is good this means my profit percentage will increase . And it solved other problem not completely .

#B1

Passion should build within , I know my purpose for wanting richness . The amount of money you have only enough for the degree of passion you have for your dreams .

#opinions #HOM

Dreamt a dream that after an exam in college I was discussing with friends about the exam . And I was certain about my success .

#EOG st1

Short answers , less talk . Just enough to express the message . That’s my attitude now days regarding work .

#passion

1 Like

In the middle of the day I have that inspiration that seems building for a time period and from inside me it’s my voice with conviction I am saying

I am the biggest (industry name ) merchant in (my country name )

As I am looking at that statement I am calling back different incident

1. I was saying affirmations inspired by Eog st 1 and Hom for over 2 years now . Wherever an whenever I am inspired to say I say it . It always increased in the days I listen to eog st1 and Hom

2. I was asking what will I do to reach to that goal and lifestyle

I am the biggest (industry name ) merchant in (my country name ) . This was the answer I am certain

It’s not the industry I am working on now

1. I was reading Robert ggren books and he mentioned smth about what incidents happened in your life when you saw some one doing work or is talking about smth and you was in awe .

Today I remembered a few years back some one was speaking to me about that industry and I was in awe about that type of industry for different factors related to me personally . But at the time I was not able to move toward it and this time also . But I am looking for the coming synchronicity that will but me on that way .

The sales man who was working with me in certain business another competitive called him to work with .

Call from the owner of a company I have its agency in the town we have a call regarding the time of launching the service.

We are needing for workers for the upcoming service launch . Some one joined us today

Arranged and beautified my work office

In the past days I have arranged my work better in different ways . One of my goals is to reduce the amount of interfering in my business .

Dream

Jelly material like DNA a beautiful girl child comes out and she is loving me because I cared for her

Is that my inner child , I. The middle of the day I have that tingling or vibration in the middle of the heart while saying I love you (my name ) I really appreciate you

This going to be my template for forum journal writing to be consistent :white_check_mark:

:one:New aspirations
:two:new behaviour
:three:thoughts
:four:sleep quality
:five:training consistency
:six:new feeling
:seven:memories surfacing
:eight:imaging new scenarios
:nine:little acts
:one::zero:people reacts to me(new words/new gestures/new offers

:one::one:attachment/non attachment behaviour
:one::two:how you think of your situations
:one::three:new strategies
:one::four:revisiting strategies
:one::five:my relationship with machines ( computers/cellphone / cars
:one::six:body changes inner (warmth/ coldness/ shivers ) outer (bone alignment/muscle gain or loss )
:one::seven:my appetite
:one::eight:animals and me
:one::nine:old reaction surfacing .
:two::zero:dissatisfaction / satisfaction monitor
:two::one:flow state / time passing .
:two::two:meeting new/old (people/situation
:two::three:what’s my thoughts about …
:two::four:asking what I never related to and now starting to consider even if In subtle ways ?!
:two::five:new gestures from my world
:two::six:what I found hard and what I found easy .
:two::seven:how I procrastinate
:two::eight:dreams
:two::nine:relationship history in points with (others/things/teaching /sites/products/etc/receiving- giving "money,care,time,appreciation and so on (this history May be years months or weeks ) I learned this way from the Above mentioned book.
:three::zero: Places/events
:three::one: Interactions people

:one:New aspirations
Tennis and planning to play tennis with my fiance , also looking for having time with the younger ones in the family to have a football game together
:two:new behaviour
More tidiness and organzation that attitude moved from my personal space to my business
:three:thoughts
Now days i am applying different types of visualisation from transuurfing books

:four:sleep quality
As always deep and restful
:five:training consistency
That’s sadest thing I need to train and care for my body . And I am not good at that and need to change it . I am over weight right now .
:six:new feeling

:seven:memories surfacing
Not much as irmember
:eight:imaging new scenarios
Usually I am writing daily the scenario I am looking to manifest.
:nine:little acts
Breath awareness in the past days I neglected that practice
:one::zero:people reacts to me(new words/new gestures/new offers

:one::one:attachment/non attachment behaviour
Some how with emperor I have more mature attachment style
:one::two:how you think of your situations
:one::three:new strategies
:one::four:revisiting strategies
:one::five:my relationship with machines ( computers/cellphone / cars
Changed car oil today
:one::six:body changes inner (warmth/ coldness/ shivers ) outer (bone alignment/muscle gain or loss )
:one::seven:my appetite
:one::eight:animals and me
:one::nine:old reaction surfacing .
:two::zero:dissatisfaction / satisfaction monitor
:two::one:flow state / time passing .
:two::two:meeting new/old (people/situation
:two::three:what’s my thoughts about …
:two::four:asking what I never related to and now starting to consider even if In subtle ways ?!
:two::five:new gestures from my world
:two::six:what I found hard and what I found easy .
:two::seven:how I procrastinate
:two::eight:dreams
:two::nine:relationship history in points with (others/things/teaching /sites/products/etc/receiving- giving "money,care,time,appreciation and so on (this history May be years months or weeks ) I learned this way from the Above mentioned book.
:three::zero: Places/events
:three::one: Interactions people

111 using Angel number as prompts

“One is new beginnings, the start of things, creation,”

We are in the start of the day , I have delay in launching that service in my town , let’s see if There will be any hints for moving forward

"I really love you and I need you to be rich " while I shedding tears from my eyes
We are going to make it you going to beautifully proud of yourself . You are going to enjoy life in your terms you are the best :heart:

Being in the centre screen as Vadim Zeland says . I love that attention exercise . I found myself interested to write more . Or better I always have that interest but neglected a lot in the past .

I am intending to live awesome and healthy lifestyle