Sid : The journey continues

LBFH is awesssssssssome :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: keep injecting it on your stack and cycles … More about my experience later …

2 Likes

There is that inner feelings / knowingness . That the coming months will be highly profitable for me in terms of money … I know this :muscle::muscle::muscle:

Success after sucess and I am creating a f*** beautiful future for my family, step after step and I am paving the road toward a successful family empire . I am changing the self image of every family member the small fam and large one that we are able to build and operate and sustain big business that influence and affect our community …

• thats my purpose of doing business I am showing my family that we are able to become smth more smth magnificent . That we can shape and create our reality. I am making every one of them proud . That’s my purpose… I am not only a cycle breaker I am also a starter for creating a different more beautiful story that family coming generation will till with amzment and aww …
4 Likes

I heared an advice that said to achieve your full potential the life that meant for you … Find smth sweet and follow it till you die even if it will make you die … This advice touched me because it came from a professional body builder and people asked him why you take hormonal substance although you know it will affect you negatively … While following your excitement , the song and music that you only can hear . You are on your way to mastery

1 Like

Today I crafted a good deal with it I will enter service industry or (business without stock ) … we are in the process of preparing the papers of This company … It was working from 7 months ago and I bought half of the company from one of the partners … and we are entering the season of this industry in our town starting from June .

Business after business , deal after deal and I am creating in reality the image in my mind of what a successful business man looks like.

This is the image in my mind :star_struck::heart_eyes::pray:

3 Likes

1 week before end of May and we exceeded our numbers of last month awesome progress …

By the way I said it before … eog St 3 is power house manifestation more than rich …

1 Like

D1 6 rom rich
D2 7
D3 8 Ascension chamber
D4 9 love bomb ecstasy of gold st 3 emperor 3 minutes
D5 10
D6 11 love bomb rich Rom 3 minutes
D7 12
D8 13 rich EOG st 3
D9 14 Ascension chamber
D10 15 lBFH rom
D11 16
D12 17 lBFH rich
D13 18
D14 19 lBFH EOG st 3
D15 20-5 Ascension chamber
D16. 21-5 EOG st 3 *2 lBFH
D17
D18 23/5 EOG st 3 2 lBFH
D19
D20 25/5 Genesis zp v2
D21
26-27-28-29 washout period

3 rich 7 eog St 3 (rom 3 , 8 lBFH , stark , Genesis zp 2) total 24 loops

1 Like

I stopped Genesis because it generated a lot of recon and self sabotage and all from librentie script . I am not ready for that aspect yet . May be after KBC … So I get back to my regular stack for now eog st3 and st1 and lBFH

Dreams :

• was setting with different people on the same table speaking about numbers of 30 millions like they were speaking about they will eat at the breakfast . Felt nothing in particular like this was a anormal conversation

• I was in what looks like a university or a big hall and some one was teaching us about numbers statsics and things like that . One of them was Arnold Schwarzenegger in my dream . Strange

• was setting with a family members on dinner . And one sister was telling her sister . Why they she and her husband are able to live and travel freely . And she spoke about her way of thinking to her …

• before writing this dream I should say I was on depressed mood in the past days that’s why I have this dream " I was injecting myself through mouse on what looks like tiny bombs I injected a number of them then I have a button on my hand and pressed it , while dreaming I have 2 encounters one my mother was screaming because of my death other one after pressing that button I experienced what it felt like deep stillness for how long I don’t know but it was enlivening enough … Then I waked up with mild depressive mode and slept again 2/6/2023 night

• before waking up I had that beautiful dream where the women I love and adore was playing with me with words and here beautiful way of expressing her self … I can’t be with that women in real life
    2/6/2023 night

1 Like

Doing planning sessions for my personal life , to get my life in more order … Maybe this from genesis … Consider adding ultimate writer to my stack …

My successful formula regarding to subs …

Note most of subs in this formula are used solely before or stacked with another title . For 3 cycles minimum … let’s proceed and again this my formula

Eog St3 & rich should be 10 loobs by the end of cycle (/10)
Spirituality subs should be 10 by the end of the cycle (/10)
Personality subs (/5)

Spiritually subs are ( lBFH ,rom , alchemist

Personality subs (stark,HOM ,

I can’t sleep , I am energetic this is my rest day . I am energetic
Because I take 2 steps one in professional life and other on my personal life I never take these decisions or act on them I acted on them in the past 2 days (adventure and fearlessness) I am excited for the future

I think I cracked the code of zp and what it means that zp works on perspective levels … Awesome

1 Like

Hey @Malkuth I have a question and I think your answer will clarify a lot about the question.

Is there a relationship between being rich (super rich ) and emotional expression . My theory or guess or insight whatever it is " is that people who are timid in there emotional reaction either it’s happiness or sadness are in harder financial situation compared to people who are expressive in there emotional reaction"

What’s your opinion about that?! Thanks for your time :relaxed::pray:

1 Like

Manifestation happens and you believe that you can become what you aim for

2 Likes

Rich * 2 and rom means sales manifold in the same day . Awesome

1 Like

To be continued real business numbers till the end of the year 2023

IMG-20231230-WA0002

• December numbers after updates will be close to October numbers plus or minus.

• Rich was the main sub in my journey + rom … Also I was nearly consistent in using Ascension chamber .

• I used subs like HOM , stark , ascended mogul . But not much

• I used also LBFH also slot

• I will share my subs daily use in a different post .

• It was a very successful year regarding that business and my financial life .

• In 2024 I am planning to use eog st1 consistently with rich till I break all the limits of wealth and achieve more . Consistency is a key this year I used rich for 115 time . I didn’t cry a lot like The previous year 2022 (the same number or more ) . Because I think now it focuses more on manifestation because pathways already established .

• the hardest thing was to not over exposure because in subliminal club we always have great subs and beautiful development .

• rom is awesome regarding self love and manifestation and productivity .

• With eog st1 I will use Simon journal method to break more of the negative beliefs I have .

• also excited to experience EoG st 1 when it’s updated to NSE

4 Likes

Damn, you are rich. I wanna be a friend with you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am on my way to be rich , I didn’t consider myself at a moment of being super rich as I dreamt . But sure I am at better position compared to 3 years ago . We already friends :pray::heartbeat::muscle:

2 Likes

What kind of business do you have?

1 Like

Its an offline business and I use online marketing to get to the customers . Its a luxury item not everyday people buy it . This is business to customer business . Sorry I am not able to say what type of business this . But smth is usually in every home and people use it daily but again it’s luxury item.

3 Likes