Expand beyond measure

The new cycle will go as following adhering to the recommendation instead of what happened in the Last cycle

D1 21/11 lBFH Mogul
D2
D3 rich
D4
D5 lBFH Mogu

• today listened to rich at the morning , I was having two important calls that clarified alot of things between me and the factory owner .

• two appointments will be be held in the coming week and if everything goes well the result will enhance the public image of the product .

• while driving I cried a lot (the inner dialogue was things related to rich deeply )

• after that I entered an imagination scene inviting people to my (holding company ) , actually I have knowingness (intuition) of certain steps to be taken to achieve this result within 1 year and half max . It’s within my sphere :point_left::point_left::point_left:(that belief is rich result )

2 Likes

Those would be the ones that I thought of, too. However I would wonder how much of this is staged.

Now having said that, there are questions that get asked such as ROI, “do you have a patent”; “what are your distribution methods”; etc. that would be important to consider.

1 Like
  • waked up in reconciliation (I don’t mind having recon , 1) because I experienced emotional hardships more bigger and intensifier than recon , 2) and recon help in improving our ability to use our attention lenses )

• yesterday I did accounting work that I delayed and I have that pleasent feeling when I looked at the balance sheet and reminded me how much I love seeing the big picture of things .

• I have to develop my networking skills because this my (Achilles or weak point )

• hey @RVconsultant when I asked about the tv shows because I am looking to see there body language how they use there hand stand there tone of voice ,the not business sentences that shows how there inner dialogue focused on , I am looking for the tv shows specifically not a business book because I want to tune myself to the reality of successful business men . But I agree with you the questions you shared and others like it are a valuable entry to that reality .

2 Likes

One of the first dreams with rich :point_down::point_down:

Then

I have an interesting dream , I was fighting that rich singer , it was serious big fight we smashed and kicked each other . This rich manifestation

What is rich is building on Here . what’s your opinion @SaintSovereign

1 Like
  • "I Am a blessed man I am protected " thoughts on my mind then I started crying while crying I said " I have to break out of this cocoon of fear " I continued crying .

• the amount of crying I have while doing rich(whatever the version) is unimaginable.

• I remembered when I was small and humiliated by … And said "you will count for nothing " all you can do is just doing low paid unrecognised jobs and you will face hard times " "we will not support you " and as scenes comes to my mind I cried cried a lot .

• thoughts focused toward … "I love you … , But I am cabaple valued man "

• people understimate how much pressure you have if you are from middle or upper class family . You see and Interact with the super rich and desire to be There and you see the lowest levels of society and deal with and complexity build up . You want to get out of the sphere of low classes not because you hate them but because they drag you down in there mindsets and this becomes clear from there " conversation" and you look up for the super rich and work for them and see that huge gap . (Why huge ) because the samshed self confidence from your family in situations like the above.

• the successful friend I dreamt of before his name was repeated on my mind this morning a lot .

• I was going to my office at night and I found a man sleeping in the street and putting his head on his bag . I felt sorry for him (nothing new) I waked him up and I asked him why are you here , his tears couldn’t come out of his eyes but it appeared in his voice , I came to the town to look for a job and I am searching for 3days and no job offered to me I asked him about his age and what job he is looking for . He told me the job and I know that they will not give him this job because his age . I asked him what other jobs you can do , he is frustrated depressed said to me I am going back to my town tomorrow morning . I gave him money and told him to go to certain place so he could be in awarm place and I told him everything will going to be alright trust me what you face now will end and you will have a fruitful times a head . My words appeared on his eyes a little bit sense of hope . I left him and after office while going back home . I was crying saying repeatedly "no man should sleep hungry of food or love " and I was crying also because I am also sleep hungry but not in food but love .

• the above situation exemplifies synchronicity at its best . (The words I told him is the same words I needed to hear ) . I saw that situation as rich manifestation but it may be also LBFH .

• since I met this man and I pray for him (let him be showered with joy love and abundance)

4 Likes
  • in the past days I have meeting with a distributor who want to distribute my product in certain and definitive area . We did have progress to reach a beneficial deal for both of us . If everything thing goes right we will have the second branch opened in 4 months period and that’s awesome . For different reasons 1) it will position myself positively in the eyes of the manufacture owners . 2) this relationship will open me to a new circle of people 3) and its getting me closer to what defines a business man for me , a man who is the recognised agent for different products and services and these business are successful in terms of cashflow , while having a big successful relationships with people in different positions of power . Let’s proceed

• I am imagining nowadays and work towards acquiring the agency of a certain tech product , it will be awesome to have it :sparkles:

5 Likes

D1 21/11 lBFH Mogul
D2
D3 rich
D4
D5 25/11 lBFH Mogu
D6
D7 27/11 rich
D8
D9 29/11 lBFH Mogul
D10 30-11
D11 1/12 rich
D12
D13 3/12
D14 4/12 lBFH HOM exp emperor 7m
D15 5/12
D16 6/12 rich
D17 7/12 Ascension chamber
D18 8/12 lBFH HOM exp
D19
D20 10/12
D21 11/12
New cycle at 16/12

This cycle I am following the recommendation without over exposure or changing subs

2 Likes

Limbo state

My second Limbo state in 6 months , and I will use this opportunity to set the intentions for the coming months .

When I say I am in limbo state doesn’t mean everything is stopping , it means the most important thing at the moment which is my business another price increase then we stopped orders and our advertising campaign . A new price list should be available within days . This second price list change within month and half .

Noticeable things in the past days

• a foundness of breathing awareness came back to me .

• I realised that one of my centres is BODY . Speaking about that later .

• saw some books a bout Medici family and I decided to read them (reading these books is part of attuning to the same reality ) I did that successfully with Steve Jobs biography by Walter Isaacson I read the book around 10 times and I have awesome synchronicities back at the time reading .

• one of the first sentence of these Medici books is “stay away from public eyes” it touched a cord within me .

• caring for my energy level

That definitive behaviour disappeared although I am still running r.i.c.h in my stack .

2 Likes

Dreams

" I was setting with a friend from primary school (in real life he is married and having children) in what seemed to be my office and I was teaching him smth about business taxation , then came to the office another friend who have his own firm and sit with us "

" I was searching for my test centre in college saw different friends ,and I take long to find mine and I didn’t then the dream scene changed and I was walking the street still looking for my test centre and two monkeys attacked me "

While in college I was wanting to drop it and focus only on business (my 1st business I was 19 while studying) but this didn’t happen .

1 Like

Relief :smiley::smiley::smiley: , a manifestation happened today and I received money I invested before . That I thought I will never have back again . And it will be big loss . I am deeply grateful . Later when I get home I will write about the details of it . Thanks to R.i.C.h.

5 Likes

The story behind this manifestation

I did an investment in company (out of stock change) with my money . Every thing was going well . Then at some point the government discovered (a lot of details behind the word discovered but I want to focus on the big picture )that the contract between the shareholders and the company is not following the right economic legal condition . Then the department responsible about "public money " , "taxation authorities " and "stock change " , stopped all the company work and "detained for investigation " the foreign managers of the company .

When I knew this information I get " terrified " and felt “falling” while awake . And my “mind wandered in worrisome in thousand directions” and " what ifs" pessimistic scenarios . And my body was shaking , it was a “valuable amount of money that I invested”

First thing I did was closing my office door for 2 hours to collect myself . Then I played one loop of r.i.c.h zp . And it transformed my state and grounded my scattered mind

This was in first week of October and for the next two months my stack inclded r.i.c.h and lBFH . It was amazing how both f*** worry about losing money and never get it back .

After I regained myself I started cultivating the final image " me counting the money and I put it back in my bag " for the first weeks I did this image scene before I sleep and whey I wakeup . And for next month and half I never asked about where the situation headed .

Then I called and asked about the latest news ,and the one I was contacting with told me they are now obliged to bring the money back and give it to shareholders . Thai was a good sign

After that another piece of good news came that they started to give the monetary value of stock to share holders . Starting from those who own small number of stocks to those who own big numbers .

4 days ago I received a call to travel to the capital to receive my money . There was a little worry because in situations like these you usually lose your money . But I received mine and this was magnificent moment . At the moment I received the money I said the amalgam "the sub works " “my world cares for me”

This was a journey of trust
I was busy in my other endeavours
And while sleeping thoughts of I am rich and abundant happened automatically in my mind several times .
I am certain that lBFH did it’s work because of

Contains a “protection aura” to ward off negative individuals and situations. Please note that no subliminal or subliminal-generated aura can 100% prevent bad things from happening, nor do we make any claims of the sort.

And I experienced this protection but this before with LBFH but this is another long story that I will share when possible .

6 Likes

Wow, what a story!

So glad it all worked out for you in the end! :blush:

4 Likes

Thanks @Athanaxos :smiley::pray: , wish you the best also :muscle::sparkles:

3 Likes

Death considered the last rebellious act a man can take. To break out of his repression .

2 Likes

Congurence :

• when people speaks about spending more money while using wealth subs part of that maybe is an act aligned with you being rich .

• I have the same happened with me , instead of saying I can’t afford smth I started planning to spend on things important for my living space .

• also I made some improvement in the store that costs me money it needed to be done , I was dissatisfied by doing this because the cost .

• I have an imaginary scenario with some one and this was normal topic to ponder but instead of saying I can’t do this because of my financial situation . I stopped myself and remembered that once a thought came to my mind that I am rich and abundant . This stopping was so natural like ( I can’t contradict myself )

3 Likes

A subtle but valuable observation regarding rich

• I have a friend who is in business also but different industry than mine , I always taught he will reach to the top of richness before me . But as I ponder this I discovered this subtle perception disappeared and I am also in my Mind eye are capable of the same success he can achieve . And we are beside each other and he is not far away in front .

• valuing oneself : when customers want to have more discount I now value myself and don’t give it to them and stand my ground (I already doing great offers , compared to competitors products , but people in this community feel a sense of victory when they take smth from you ) , I now value myself and my business deserves to earn well and be well established .

5 Likes

Not all pain comes from past trauma there are pain comes from unfulfilled potential :pleading_face:

4 Likes

I find no interest to read the biographies I have (didn’t read till now ) about wealthy families and billionaires . I want to have the same experience . I just read articles that summaries the books . But if I am using title like Ql , I will finish reading them within 2 weeks maximum . But with titles like Ascended Mogul and rich . The Focus and attitude is different .

3 Likes

Oh the longing for a better future filled with purpose and success.

2 Likes
  • wanted and age

Since I used alpha subs here I have that change from being a child to a man In terms of attitude and responsibility and the seriousness of life you have one opportunity and you should make the most of it . Weeks back and my mind was insisting on playing wanted and use it for longer time , I didn’t know why and there is no logical reason for that , till I remembered @James words that he is not interested any more in sex and alpha subs because the age and the different aspirations he have now . This made me realise why wanted is pushed on my surface lately .

• taking photos and authenticity

Using stark and I have the urge to take photos for everything and anything , I was doing that before subs as a personal development tools and beside I love to see my history in pics not personal photos but photos for my home office , bed every mundane and important thing and lately I have the urge to share photos here from day to day life not personal photos .

• eog for the purpose floods of sales

I would like to increase rich manifestation power and have a floods of sales , I am pondering eog stage 1

2 Likes