Main Disc. Thread - Ecstasy of Gold ZP v2

Fair enough. I will stick with EOG St 1 solo. Probably my subconscious playing tricks on me
@ksub Just stick with EOG and ignore any future releases?

That’s what I do. I know what my goal is and what I need to achieve. @SaintSovereign could release a sub that would allow people to fly and I wouldn’t touch it. :joy:
I know what I want to achieve. Career wise, money wise and family wise. The subs that will get me there are EOG and HoM as my basis. Those two subs aren’t leaving my stack until 2025, at the earliest. RoM, DR and other fancy stuff are great but they’re not going to lead me to complete financial freedom. EOG and HoM will.

EDIT: @James : to answer your question, yes I’m ignoring everything until I’m done with EOG and HoM. Life is short. I can’t afford to be distracted by shiny objects.

7 Likes

I think if I add anything it would be QL only because I am always learning new things and will be. Especially with coding

2 Likes

My suggestion for you, which is something I’m doing.

Figure out one or two major subliminals which will change your life. E.g. EoG, which I’m also currently running.

Let the third or second subliminal, if you’re choosing to run EoG as a major solo, be your rotatable sub.

You have this issue, as do I, of running towards new subliminals and/or changing your stack. I did the same thing for a while but now Khan and EoG are my non-negotiable and I have to work around them with a third sub which is rotatable.

This will allow you to stick to one/two subs and still go towards something that appears shiny when it catches your eye.

18 Likes

Okay, this is definitely a result from :bank: EOG ST1 + :dollar: R.I.C.H. Rewrote this multiple times until I just said, “Yeah, I’m 100% sure :joy:”.

14 Likes

I have that while running rich , here it is this called (congurence)

2 Likes

Currently running EOG St 1 with RICH. Determined to break my anxiety and fear regarding money and wealth. I don’t frequent the forum much to avoid shiny object syndrome. Doing at least four cycles of EOG St 1

15 Likes

Good luck, James. You deserve abundance.

4 Likes

Very smart, it’s really hard because other peoples success with X sub is so intoxicating and inspiring. I guess a good inspiring forum can also cause problems at times. :joy:

I can relate.

2 Likes

Running through all 4 stages of EoG drastically shifted my mindset to money. Still some crap to clear out, but the debilitating beliefs are gone.

14 Likes

bro I also have negativity loops, try to work on negativity by changing them into positivity.
It helps me calm down my anxiety.
e.g
Given interview
countering every negative thought coming across the result of the interview
avoiding falling into trap of a negative loop of constant thinking
visualizing I already got job instead of keep checking my emails

looks like my mind has been program for thinking negative from long time, I need to work hard & change every negative thoughts to positive

Try This

1 Like

It’s been a long time since I last posted here.

Dragon reborn and Ecstasy of Gold tore me apart and then rebuilt me.

I can safely say that my life is so good right now that I can hardly believe it’s possible.

Not only does life feel better than I ever could have imagined, but, I even feel like I deserve it.

Leaving entrepreneurship (for now) and going into high ticket closing (aka sales full time) has allowed me to live my dream life.

I’m the best closer on the team, by far. Our team is a team of 4 closers. I close 50% of the entire company’s deals by myself. AKA I close as many deals as every other closer in the company combined. Put another way, I closed 19 deals this month so far, the second best closer on the team this month closed 9.

I’ve made about 15K usd in commissions, maybe more idk, and the month isn’t over yet.

That’s literally more profit than I made in almost any month of business after splitting 50% with my biz partner.

And it’s much easier, because I’m using skills I love and worked hard to learn running my own business.

And it’s less stressful. No expenses, staff, clients, refunds, pressure, nothing like that.

I can work from any time zone. I can take a day off any time I want. I can sell on the phone while walking in nature. I can save to buy a house with my girlfriend. I can be friends with my friends again after 2 years of ignoring them because business was more important.

As @Hoppa said, I’m experiencing the ecstasy of Freedom.

Ecstasy of gold is a good subliminal, is what I’m trying to say.

I credit it, dragon reborn, and all the other subliminals to my good fortune.

But I also feel like I’m starting to transcend subliminals. I don’t really feel like right now, I need them.

I still listen to them, when I remember to.

And I really try not to forget.

But I feel that I’m embodying them so completely I don’t know what else I even want to work on right now. Perhaps this will just be a long period of low exposure.

However, they’re what got me here, and I’ll keep listening, even if just to maintain the results.

But with that being said…

I finally have an answer to the age old question… “are subliminals permanent?”

Yes.

Give them 2-3 years. Give them your all. Take massive action. Focus relentlessly on one goal until you accomplish it. Even if you fail for 5 years, keep trying.

Once you accomplish that goal, you’ll have the result forever, and the results will be permanent, and they’ll feel natural.

Because we all change as people over time. We’re all different than we were 3 years ago. Subs just help us make that change positive and help us realize how positive it really

Tagging @invictus because he has been keeping tabs on how much I’ve changed over the last 2 years being here and I don’t want him to miss this one :wink:

37 Likes

Manifested this video while running :bank: EOG ST1, :dollar: R.I.C.H and :necktie: Ascension.

I’d recommend watching the whole thing since I had a whole lot of “Aha!” moments throughout. What I want to point out though is what’s going on at 16:00. He talks about the ladder and I could immediately see how this relates to :bank: Ecstasy of Gold

Beliefs = EOG ST1
Skills = EOG ST2
Traits = EOG ST3
The Whole Ladder = EOG ST4

9 Likes

Alex rawks!

1 Like

Yeah, this can happen and it is a good thing. It allows you to disconnect from the incessant looking for results and simply let them flourish into your life on their own - this is a good sign, a sign of a certain degree of expertise with subliminals. Remember though, the sky is the limit - we specifically planned for such situations from the start.

Take some time to enjoy your results, but then when ready ask yourself - what next?

It is time for the next major leap. :wink:

And it doesn’t have to be in wealth. For example, I personally have periods where I focus on a specific area for a bit - SC, other businesses, physical development, skills, spirituality, research, diving into the subconscious mind, etc.

And with your experience, you can begin to utilize more and more of the subliminals, including their more hidden aspects. That is when true self-transformation and mental alchemy begins.

35 Likes

you can’t believe how happy I am, for us.

@Beowulf I stumbled across his videos a week or so ago when Googling wealth and rich mindset information

3 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

Does EOG help with financial anxiety? My biggest cause of stress and anxiety.

3 Likes