Beowulf's Journal - Golden Lover (2023)

January 7th 2023

Normal but Good Day
Not much thatā€™s interesting to note of today :thought_balloon: . I had another :bank: EOG ST1 + :dollar: R.I.C.H manifestation today when I met someone who I could recruit. Also a potential client. We had a really nice talk, which I find to be interesting. I donā€™t tend to talk really well with people like him due to my past internalized bad experiences :calendar: . Today was different and I enjoyed that. :speaking_head: True Sell would be really useful in a situation like this, in addition to the Way of Understanding module. Canā€™t wait to have it in my stack next cycle. Also, my ability to emotionally connect with others on a deep level was noticeable in the conversation. I donā€™t attribute this to the subliminals I ran since I was always like this but :necktie: Ascension definitely reduced the fear factor a bit, which Iā€™m grateful for.

Social
Co-worker sought my help today and seemed respectful :bowing_man: . Actually Iā€™m a lot more sociable as compared to yesterday, in a better mood. Not sure why. Perplexes me :thinking: . Respect seems to be increasing slightly, Iā€™m not 100% sure. I feel like respect is earned in a lot of ways. Iā€™m not exactly competent at my job here, so the lack of respect is honestly understandable :tired_face:

This brings something to mind. Iā€™m reminded of Warmth + Competence as a trait for good leaders. (By the way, itā€™s interesting no one has pointed out that :man_firefighter: Chosen fits this to a tee). Made me find this article which talked about it. Oddly enough, I donā€™t see it get talked about a lot at all.

The matrix of warmth and competence has 4 combinations or possible judgements that determine both assumptions and the behaviour or attitude we take with people. Cuddyā€™s research suggests 4 distinct attitudes arise and with then stereotypical assumptions:

High warmth and high competence results in admiration. This is the charismatic CEO or client lead

High competence but low warmth creates envy. This is the highly technical IT guy who is essential to the project but not someone you invite for an after-work drink.

High warmth but low competence results in pity. This is typically thought of as the working mother or older person struggling to understand a changed workplace.

Low warmth and low competence generates feelings of contempt. These people arenā€™t typically employed, indeed the unemployed are often categorised in this way.

This makes a lot of sense when I think about it. Really good article, everybody should read it. Thereā€™s a domino effect as a result of my avoidant and fearful tendencies. It results in me procrastinating, which leads me to not being disciplined enough to do things, which leads to me being incompetent. My incompetency either makes people pity or have contempt for me. It also explains why Iā€™m considered a leader/charismatic in some circles and in others Iā€™m disrespected/ignored. The good news is Iā€™m considered quite warm a lot of the time (still need work though), so the only thing that really needs serious work on is my competence. Which means, I have to work on the first domino in the chain. Basically these three things:-

• Eliminate and dissolve any internal sense (of) fear, procrastination, doubt.

Things to Improve
Avoidance of responsibilities are still ongoing :upside_down_face:. It manifests as a sort of nagging anxiety at the back of my head until I do it. My bad habit of the years of avoiding doing anything that causes me discomfort is still in inertia and affecting me at the moment. Breaking that static sludge holding me back will need to be done soon.

Saw a marketing video from a competitor and I had thoughts of, "I wish I had the drive to actually do something like that. If only I wasnā€™t so lazy :bed: ". I feel like I have such high potential, if I just take action everything will fall into my lap :moneybag: Very annoying, I donā€™t want to be all talk no action.
Lots of work to do. Sleep habits are abysmal, cleanliness needs work, responsibilities need to be done. Small steps need to be made the next day. :pray:

Forum Conversations
Had a nice chat with someone on the forum. Actually in the past few days, Iā€™ve talked to several. Always good to mix around with new people, they seemed cool. Personally, I think most people here at least have good intentions - which I like :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: .

Things Iā€™m Proud of
Iā€™m still consistently journaling every day before I go to bed :pen: :bed: . Iā€™m happy about this. It might seem like a small thing but I find sticking to something more than a few days to be a major accomplishment for me. Now thereā€™s no denying Iā€™m partially using it as a way to avoid my tasks but still, Iā€™ll take this as a win. Digital journaling is a lot easier than writing it down physically, so itā€™s a good idea that I wasnā€™t too fixated to do it physically.

4 Likes

January 8th 2023

Wealth Manifestations
From yesterday,

This guy referred to his :exploding_head: FOUR other friends to buy from me. Thatā€™s the most Iā€™ve ever gotten from one person. If I could close all five of them, Iā€™m in for a windfall of :money_mouth_face: money. I set tomorrow as the day when Iā€™ll contact them as Iā€™m a little nervous and need to prepare for it (or really Iā€™m avoiding doing it today).

Family took me out for dinner tonight :shallow_pan_of_food: . A family member felt being generous today so I didnā€™t foot the bill so thatā€™s more delicious, free food for me :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:. Needless to say this is yet another :bank: EOG ST1 + :dollar: R.I.C.H manifestation.

Speaking of which, my friend owes me food for being late last week. So thatā€™s more free food Iā€™ll be getting soon :cut_of_meat: .

Overcame Fear
I managed to actually take some action today regarding things in my backlog :muscle: . Granted, it was not all of it but I did manage to do some of it. I am grateful for my small steps :walking_man: . Also, I made a CRM system for myself in Notion to help track my clients properly since that has always been something poorly managed :books:

I still havenā€™t cleared everything though so itā€™s still nagging me at the back of my head :dizzy_face:. And itā€™s going to nag at me until I do it.

I might still do it today after I finish making this post. Weā€™ll see. Progress is being made, step by step.

UPDATE:
I did a few things I had to do but ultimately decided it was better to do it early the next morning. I wanted to spend some time with my partner tonight :couplekiss_man_woman: . Unfortunately because of the way things turned out I am a bit mad at her for something she did. I suspect this is recon, since whenever I run alpha subs a sure sign my recon is getting high is if I get mad at somebody :angry: . Thankfully, Iā€™m near the end of my cycle so a washout should chill things out :ice_cube:

Update 2:
Made her cry :frowning_face:. Thankfully, we both made up and we went to bed happy :grin: . I was way too harsh, need to tone myself down. You can notice you have recon and STILL get mad. Need to watch myself.

5 Likes

January 9th 2023

Placeholder
Iā€™m going to update the rest of this post tomorrow morning. This post is so I can achieve my goal of doing one journal post per day - no matter what.

UPDATE

Colleagues
Went out with colleagues today for work. Paid for their lunch :money_with_wings: but I have no issues doing so since Iā€™m grateful for the guidance and opportunities they have given me. I did somehow get a financial opportunity for my lover in return :couple_with_heart_woman_man: so it all works out. Respect seems to be higher, spoke more as mutuals. I was also more confident than usual :business_suit_levitating:. Iā€™ve also realized casual ribbing is not something Iā€™m used to doing when Iā€™m dealing with someone much older than me. In my culture, Iā€™m not sure how to navigate this since they do it towards me :thinking: . Respectful ribbing?

Action
Took action with dealing with my prospects :man: . My lack of knowledge is obvious, at least to myself. My company has training but lacks cohesion in teaching everything there is to know for my job. I plan to create a guide for myself that will allow me to stay up to date with everything I need to know so I can prepare well when dealing with clients :nerd_face: .

Morphic Fields

1 Like

Yup.

Thatā€™s the truth.

2 Likes

January 10th 2023

More Wealth Manifestations
Went to the company office to help out a colleague :woman: . I helped her out with advertising and she helped me out by giving me a good way to create more sales :dollar: . Win-win situation, Iā€™d say :wink:. Oh and more free food :laughing:. Honestly, itā€™s ridiculously obvious how :bank: EOG ST1 + :dollar: R.I.C.H is helping me now that itā€™s difficult to even deny it. Itā€™s just that Iā€™m not taking enough ACTION!

ACTION ACTION ACTION

Dealt with these four but honestly my approach seems garbage. Thereā€™s a language and cultural barrier here :speaking_head: . And my social + sales skill with this group is downright poor :cry:. At least Iā€™m taking action instead of reflexively avoiding this entirely as Iā€™ve done in the past, so I count this as a WIN. Strengthens my resolve to finally get :speaking_head: True Sell.

Journaling
The importance of journaling :pen: at this point seems to have really solidified for me. I can really see my progress and itā€™s practically speaking impossible to say the subliminals donā€™t work. Iā€™m even feeling the results have accelerated since Iā€™ve started writing.

Two possibilites - Iā€™m finally internalizing events and linking them to the subs :world_map: or the very act of journaling has increased my trust in my subconscious :brain: . I honestly think itā€™s mostly the latter at this point.

Spiritual Journal

1. On Perseverance + On Faith
3 Likes

Realization
I just realized something :eyes:. Iā€™ve had a major shift internally in the way I think about money :moneybag: . For the past 2 months, Iā€™ve been completely fantasizing about owning multi-million dollar mansions :houses:, fancy cars :red_car: and even a private jet :small_airplane: . Thinking about earning tens of millions and spending it on all kinds of luxurious items (watches :watch: , gifts :gift: and clothes :business_suit_levitating: ). I somehow just didnā€™t connect the dots between running :bank: EOG ST1 + :dollar: R.I.C.H and these thoughts Iā€™m having.

Itā€™s funny because Iā€™m nowhere near having enough money to do all of those things (at the moment) but Iā€™ll be randomly thinking ā€œYeah, Iā€™d own that houseā€, ā€œIā€™ll get two of those carsā€ and Iā€™ll search it up online for how much it costs. Iā€™m not sure if people regularly do that but it feels so natural to me :thinking: . Still have some anxiety about not earning enough but ā€œenoughā€ here means millions, not tens of thousands. At least hundreds of thousands. I actually force myself to lower expectations of how much money Iā€™ll earn per year because Iā€™ll imagine earning 10x my initial target constantly. Maybe I shouldnā€™t though. What do you think?

Itā€™s funny because Iā€™m nowhere near having enough money to do all of those things (at the moment)

It felt weird when I was typing this too, felt like it was ā€œnegativeā€ or something of the sort, even with the ā€œ(at the moment)ā€ addition. I want to rewrite it into something else. Like, When I do get enough money to do so or Iā€™ll get there in a few years or something like that.

3 Likes

January 11th 2023

Washout
First day of my washout :sleeping_bed: . My brain :brain: was nagging at me for 9 days of washout, now it seems far less decided. My last washout was 5 days and I had a feeling I still needed to do some processing :desktop_computer: . Iā€™ll just go for the 9 days, itā€™s not like Iā€™ll lose my results.

Fear
It seems obvious to me now that I actually avoid doing my responsibilities and do something else (like say, writing this post) because of my fears :ghost: . I fear being shown a fool for not being able to sell to my clients, I fear being seen as incompetent, I fear being scolded at by my superiors, etc. It makes me procrastinate and avoid what needs to actually be done. I need to tackle this head on by just doing it. :necktie: Ascension seems to have gradually reduced my fears and lead to a small increase in action-taking but thereā€™s still a lot of work to do.

Next Habit: Work
I believe journaling :pen: has become a solid habit for me at this point. I need to make work a serious habit of mine. 4 hours of focused work :man_office_worker: per day. Thatā€™s my goal. No point working longer if youā€™re inefficient. I NEED to do a proper workflow for myself.

Thoughts
Lots of negative thoughts regarding my competence. I berate myself for not being able to be like the others who are far better at me. I doubt my ability to actually hit my target for this year. Lots of doubt and negativity. Iā€™m saving up for my :orange_heart: Golden Heart Custom and it does have :heartbeat: LBFH in it. I wonder how thatā€™d change me.

2 Likes

January 12th 2023

Not Much To Report
Did not make any progress today in terms of my goals besides writing this journal entry :pen: . I realize I need to cut the root of my problem, spending too much time on social media :computer:. Not entirely sure whatā€™s the best way to go about it. Complete abstinence? I think thatā€™s Monk Mode. Also, Iā€™m a little bit on the annoyed side today, so my recon is still subsiding. Donā€™t stress out, Beowulf :wolf: .

Lots of thoughts though :thought_balloon: . Lots of thinking :thinking: . So the self-introspection done today is worth something.

Private-ish Journal

1. Nostalgia
1 Like

January 13th 2023

Again, Not Much Progress
Disappointing :frowning_face: . Not much was done and procrastination was pretty bad. However, I did make a commitment to not use social media and I did manage to curb using it for half a day. I must acknowledge my tiny wins whenever they come. Also, to relieve my anxiety and fear Iā€™ve started writing a guide so that I can have more clarity in what Iā€™m supposed to do in my work. Building pipelines :man_mechanic: and workflows :ocean: that will ease my confusion.

Thoughts on the Forum
Since Iā€™ve been writing :pen: more on the forum, I realized itā€™s a good idea for me to spend time here. Why? Because I think my viewpoints here are necessary - as Iā€™ve stated in my first post in this journal. I disagree with quite a few peopleā€™s views here and I think the lack of an alternative viewpoint will lead to an unfortunate echo chamber :card_file_box:. Iā€™m also glad to read otherā€™s viewpoints coming directly from the horseā€™s mouth :horse: , so I donā€™t get a misrepresentation of what they believe.

HS-01
I havenā€™t reported on this yet. Iā€™ve noticed it gave me a cooling sensation in my arms on the first day I ran it and it does increase my exhaustion a fair bit, leading to me sleeping way more on the second and third day. I do think it heals me but itā€™s taking itā€™s time.

Update
Fixed the image from January 14th 2023 to January 13th 2023.

1 Like

January 14th 2023

Very Minor Progress
I took some baby steps today in terms of contacting my clients :man:. Unfortunately, Iā€™m not sure if Iā€™m incredibly unlucky but none of them picked up since they were all busy :upside_down_face:. Iā€™m happy I actually bothered to do it. Iā€™m starting to realize I have some kind of subconscious ā€œblockā€ in terms of just doing things I need to do. Itā€™s a mixture of fear + anxiety. So now I finally understand what people mean when they say procrastination isnā€™t laziness - itā€™s a sign of something else inside, deep-rooted within you.

How to Move Forward
Past few days have been complete to near stagnancy in terms of progress. From my journaling, it either has something to do with :hospital: :ocean: HS-01, my washout or some unknown third factor. The effects of :hospital: :ocean: HS-01 are interesting, I can tell something is happening. The tiredness I feel is similar to when I ran :hospital: Paragon Complete. My intuition so far tells me there is no real interference. I will see if this is true. For the :sleeping_bed: washout, this is the 4th day. Iā€™m okay with pushing it to 9 days, Iā€™ve run SubliminalClub titles for years and never took longer than 5 days off. Honestly I should even consider extending it up to 2 weeks.

Journaling
Time passes by quickly and it has been 2 weeks since I started journaling :pen: . Iā€™m honestly really happy with this, it feels like a small but meaningful habit Iā€™ve formed this year. Forcing myself to run a journal entry before I go to bed everyday has been a major challenge that I have overcome :muscle:. Itā€™s not as difficult as I thought it was and itā€™s actually enjoyable for me since I consider journaling to be an enjoyable activity. There are just 9 more major habits to go :eyes: .

Social Media
One ā€œminorā€ habit Iā€™d lack to tackle is my honestly chronic social media consumption :video_camera: . I consume hours upon hours of social media (Youtube, Twitter, Reddit, etc) every single day for :calendar: years now. Iā€™ve sort of justified to myself that Iā€™m learning things that benefit me but if Iā€™m being frankly honest I donā€™t remember about 99% of the things Iā€™ve consumed. I very rarely laugh at any funny videos I watch too, itā€™s just for the sake of keeping up to date on meaningless things. Itā€™s a ridiculous :toilet: time-sink. If I had taken the time that I wasted on social media and used that on a useful skill instead, Iā€™d honestly be an expert by now. I find social interaction of any kind to be so much more emotionally fulfilling than mindlessly browsing :iphone: social media.

So this I believe, is what will lead to a powerful domino effect on my life. If I can eliminate my hours of useless consumption and use that time for something productive, I will radically change the trajectory of my life.

My next habit is to eliminate all social media use six days a week. I will give myself one hour every week on a specifically chosen day to consume anything that is enjoyable for me. This will allow me to actually enjoy the content I am consuming and regain control of my time lost to these companies that thrive on my attention.

January 15th 2023

End of Reporting for :hospital: :ocean: HS-01
With the official response from Support, I will stop reporting on my use of :hospital: :ocean: HS-01. I will personally continue to use it see the effects and interactions I get with it and future morphic fields in the future but will not report on it here, on this forum.

Minor Progress
Went to a class today teaching my field. While I did not learn much, Iā€™m glad I at least went there since I am very sluggish around work the past few days :sleeping_bed: . Iā€™m getting disappointed in my lack of progress. Journaling :pen: here regularly is in a way a public reminder of my failure to follow my commitment, which is good. Makes me actually follow through eventually. Iā€™m losing money every second Iā€™m inactive. Thatā€™s the beauty and pain of a commission-based job.

Recon
My recon symptoms have actually been increasing since Iā€™ve started my washout and hit a peak today on my 5th day :face_with_monocle: . Itā€™s interesting, it must be because thereā€™s a backlog of subliminal input that needed to be processed :brain:. Iā€™m a bit more easily annoyed today and it shows.

Reducing Social Media :iphone:
I havenā€™t REALLY done this yet today. I have watched a couple of videos discussing the need to cut social media (ironic!) but not much reduction has occurred yet. Just cutting out a negative habit isnā€™t enough. I need to find a good way to actually replace it.

Mandarin Chinese :open_book:
So, hereā€™s the plan. For short-time periods (a few seconds to a minute), I need to control my urge and focus at the task at hand :nerd_face:. For moderate-time periods, I will need to use apps like Hack Chinese to learn :open_book: Mandarin Chinese. For longer-time periods (say, an hour or two), I will need to switch it out for doing a course on Chinese called :world_map: Mandarin Blueprint. This way, I hit two birds :bird: with one stone and Iā€™m able to hit two habits at once.

So starting tomorrow, I will start going for absolutely no social media especially Youtube.

Gonna move this to my journal so I donā€™t derail the thread.

Oh yeah, absolutely. You can see in my recent post here that Iā€™m actually facing more recon during my washout. Iā€™ve been listening to SubliminalClubā€™s subs since the time Emperor came out. I think it was 3 to 4 years ago? I havenā€™t took a washout longer than 5 days so it makes sense. Iā€™m personally taking a longer washout now for 9 days, maybe 14 to process everything. Iā€™d recommend you to do the same and extend your washout until your recon is 100% subsided.

Will check them out for sure :+1:

1 Like

January 16th 2023

Youtube
So how did my social media cold turkey :turkey: go? Not terrible, thankfully. Iā€™ve noticed something. I will ALWAYS open my phone :iphone: and impulsively click on the Youtube app. If Iā€™m on my laptop I always open a new tab and quickly type in ā€œyoutubeā€ to go there. I always end up opening it, realized Iā€™m opening Youtube and quickly close it. I managed to stave of Youtube for about 2/3 of the day but succumbed to it at night :night_with_stars: .

This is 100% an unhealthy addiction. Considering Iā€™ve been doing this for the pastā€¦ 7 years, this is no surprise. Iā€™ve noticed how much more time I had when I cut out access to Youtube. My issue now is to find a way to curb this. I wonder if meditation would be the path to undoing this. Just using my :muscle: willpower doesnā€™t feel like itā€™s enough. Need to figure out a proper :chains: chain of habits.

Maybe

:pen: Journaling ā†’ :running_man: Jogging ā†’ :man_standing: Stretching ā†’ :person_in_lotus_position: Meditation ā†’ :iphone: No Social Media ā†’ :computer: 4 hours of focused work ā†’ :person_in_lotus_position: Spiritual Practice ā†’ :open_book: Chinese ā†’ :weight_lifting_man: Weightlifting ā†’ :meat_on_bone: Diet ā†’ :musical_keyboard: Piano

I could do several of these at the same time but Iā€™ve realized focusing on just one thing at a time brings me more :bow_and_arrow: focused results. And this isnā€™t an exaggeration but I have tried implementing multiple major habits at the same and it always fails. So Iā€™m not going to be stupid and do that again. I could add :banana: No PMO somewhere here too just for fun, though the P part of PMO is no longer an issue to me.

The Chain of Habits :chains:
Before I can achieve my goal of being :nerd_face: ultra-focused at my work, I need to handle my fundamentals that are holding me back. First thing I need to work on is my lack of :electric_plug: energy. I havenā€™t properly :running_man: exercised for an extended period of time since I was born. Iā€™m always tired throughout the day and never feel like I can properly focus at anything. An extension of that would be :man_standing: stretching, since that relieves any tension that distracts me. I have terrible posture to the point it affects my breathing. Then once I have more energy and a relaxed body, I can finally start my :person_in_lotus_position: meditation practice. This allows me to build a sense of being in the present moment and I can build up my focus and concentration.

My ability to be in the present moment combined with my concentration will naturally kill of my use of :iphone: social media. This then frees up way more time in the day. Allowing me to have the energy, relaxation, focus and time to do my :computer: work. By finally being on time with my work, I can relieve my anxiety and fear to then tackle things like learning :open_book: Chinese, :weight_lifting_man: Weightlifting and my :person_in_lotus_position: spiritual practice.

If I can handle all of this within the next few months (hopefully under 3 months), I would have solidified all of my important habits and am able to rapidly :fast_forward: advance in every area of my life through the synergistic, self-compounding effects of every single habit I am doing every single day.

:sunflower: Absolutely beautiful.

True Sell or LBFH?
After much consideration, Iā€™ve decided to revert back to an earlier idea of mine which is to go with a :necktie: Ascension + :speaking_head: True Sell custom. Iā€™m deeply interested in going with a :necktie: Ascension + :heartbeat: LBFH custom but it does not make sense with my financial circumstance. I need to focus on selling, making money and building up my habits first and foremost. For the most part, the nature of my stack will not change THAT much but it is definitely a minor diversion from my original plan :world_map: . In the long-run, there is no real change. After my run with the :necktie: Ascension + :speaking_head: True Sell custom, I plan to go with an :crown: Emperor Black + :heartbeat: LBFH custom.

Habit 2 - :running_man: Running
My next habit to focus on will be :running_man: Running. My cardio is absolutely terrible at the moment, I sometimes breathe heavily after going up a flight of stairs. It also affects my ability to speak, Iā€™m usually out of breath before I even finish my sentence :triumph:. Itā€™s something that Iā€™ve just accepted out of defeatism but dealing with it will give me dividends in all areas of my life. The energy and motivation it will give me WILL :superhero: transform me radically.

I plan to follow a C10K (Couch to 10K) plan. This will be the first but most important step of my fitness transformation. :weight_lifting_man: ā€˜seemsā€™ too much of a mental block to do now and I donā€™t have the energy to :man_standing: stretch every morning. Thatā€™s why running will give me the :fire: ignition and :oil_drum: fuel necessary to pursue and internalize all of my other habits. Reading other peopleā€™s testimonials on the benefits theyā€™ve gained from running is wide-ranging and inspiring - some that are pretty unexpected. I hope to gain plenty of benefits from this :muscle: .

2 Likes

January 17th 2023

Start of my 3rd Cycle
Alright! I decided to end the :sleeping_bed: washout ā€œearlyā€ (6 days instead of 9) because I really wanted to start running subliminals again. To be honest, I wished I went for a longer washout since Iā€™m still feeling some recon. But thatā€™s no problem, since I plan to take a nice long :sleeping_bed: washout after this cycle and go for my :tongue: Silver Tongue custom in my 4th Cycle.

Action, Set Go!
My lack of action is incredibly apparent to me. Iā€™ve been beating myself over it but thatā€™s not how Iā€™m going to progress. This is going to be a period where I have to swallow my (initally) slow progress so that I can achieve massive, transformational change in the future.

As Iā€™ve stated before, I will be using my :chains: chain of habits as a way to rapidly regain control of my life. Smooth Silver (2023) is going to be the most foundational, important stage of my journey. It will clear all my limiting wealth beliefs, give me enough capital to start multiple businesses as well as improve my confidence, social skills and persuasive ability. It will transform me from a :boy: boy to a :man: man.

Running: Day 0
Iā€™m sleeping late tonight but I plan to start :running_man: running early tomorrow morning at the gym. Iā€™m not sure what counts as a habit being solidifed for this one, so I will say if I consistently run for 3 weeks I can move on to the next habit - :man_standing: stretching (18/1/2023 - 8/2/2023).

Letā€™s Do This!
Iā€™m excited for the changes Iā€™m going to undergo :muscle: . A year from now, I plan to be completely unrecognizable to present-day me - in a good way, of course! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

January 18th 2023

:iphone: App Blocker
Started implementing an app block on my :iphone: phone tonight. Limiting access to Youtube to 1 hour per day, down from several hours per day. Going :turkey: cold turkey is not going to cut it for now, so Iā€™ll restrict myself instead. Hopefully things donā€™t go bad.

:running_man: Running: Still Day 0 :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
Iā€™m a little too tired right now, so Iā€™ll expand on this later :sleeping:.

1 Like

January 19th 2023

Emotionally Bad Day :upside_down_face:
Today was not a good day for me. Lots of anger, lots of regret, lots of sadness. Basically, I missed an opportunity to make money because I was avoiding work out of fear. Not only that but I seem to have what I would call ā€œ:spider: Spidey-Senseā€ in which I have a tingling or anxious feeling that I should do something at that moment. If I donā€™t (based on my past experiences), I will regret it.

Lots of :angry: anger at people who were supposed to be emotionally supportive of me. Thankfully, Iā€™m more under control this time and I cut off my interactions with them before it escalates even further. Then I resumed communications and end on a good note :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: . My anger can be described as a :cow: bull. Iā€™m calm 95% of the time, very unaffected by what happens outside of me. But if you somehow manage to make me angry, I will let loose and let my anger all out on you. Thatā€™s a major flaw I have that I need to work on.

Injustice, unfairness, lack of empathy and betrayal are what tends to make me actually angry. I believe this has something to do with my :house: upbringing and :school: environment, since I constantly see this sort of thing around me and my lack of capability towards fixing it. It has trained me to constantly see the contradictions and find the truth in any situation so that I donā€™t fall into it - leading to me have a :thought_balloon: Socratic Dialogue with myself about everything, all the time. No truth is too sacred for me to argue with, no matter how taboo. My desire to support :family_woman_girl_girl:marginalized communities, to help others and to radically change systems are all a result of my childhood. So there is an upside to this.

:sun_with_face: On the Bright Side
First thing I realized was that my :spider: Spidey-Sense is actually real and should be taken seriously. I had an incident last year in which it clearly activated, ā€œtellingā€ me to avoid doing something that would :hole: ruin me. Now with this incident happening, I can safely say that this :brain: intuition of mine is actually quite strong at times and I should trust its judgement, which lead me to ā€œchangingā€ my future plans regarding my stack yet again (discussing this later down this post).

Then I realized, itā€™s not really a good idea to go with the opportunity in the first place - IF I take action on my current :railway_track: trajectory now. There was a silver lining here. It was a lesson that actually worked out in my favour. I had a :books: backlog of work that I still havenā€™t done. Taking this opportunity would just push this even further behind. Now of course, I have to acknowledge that if I had taken this opportunity AND finished the backlog earlier, that this would not be the case. Another lesson to be aware of.

Another thing to look up to is that Iā€™m grateful for a genuinely sweet, kind, loving and understanding partner :love_letter: . I honestly think this woman is just perfect for me and itā€™s hard for me to just not appreciate having her everyday. This is probably like my 4th post talking about how much I love her haha. Also, it seems that Iā€™m no longer really jealous of men flirting with her all the time. I just focus on other things and it no longer bothers me anymore, which is great! :smiley:

:running_man: Running Day: Yes, Still Day 0
Because of the incidents that happened today, I was just an emotional wreck and just took a complete :sleeping_bed: break. I relaxed and chilled out. Now, if this was in the past I would avoid mentioning that I failed to start this habit. Iā€™d probably just stop journaling like I did back then because the lack of progress is just too embarassing and seems like Iā€™m just an immature :boy: adult who canā€™t do anything. But I want everyone who has been reading this :blue_book: journal so far to know that stuff happens. Itā€™s probably relatable too to a lot of people here who may feel the progress of people with crazy results on the forum seems out of reach for now. And itā€™s good to look back at this 1 year from now and see this being a rather amusing thing in hindsight :laughing: .

Small Sidenote
:necktie: Ascension ZP v2 is actually quite good for attraction. I donā€™t think itā€™s as good as a dedicated subliminal for it but I would say itā€™s pretty damn good. If you donā€™t need/want a dedicated seduction title, just go for this - you wonā€™t regret it.

Stack Switching Again?
So speaking of my :spider: Spidey-Sense, Iā€™ve come to the conclusion that I should trust it and go for my :orange_heart: Golden Heart custom after all. Itā€™s been nagging at me for so long and I decided to follow my heart instead of my logic. However, instead of cutting out my :tongue: Silver Tongue custom, Iā€™m going to repurpose it and replace :dollar: R.I.C.H with it. This way I satisfy my brain and my heart. So my new stack would be

1. :bank: EOG ST1
  2. :tongue: Silver Tongue
  3. :orange_heart: Golden Heart

There is a risk here since Iā€™m cutting out :dollar: R.I.C.H. I sorely need the initial capital to rapidly increase my income. I donā€™t even have much to start doing advertising. However, since I realize I canā€™t even capitalize on opportunities that come my way, I have removed it from my stack. No point if a guy gave you an opportunity to make :moneybag: money and you canā€™t even execute it without the :hammer_and_wrench: skills necessary in the first place.

If I take a look at it now, this is a :electric_plug: powerhouse stack. Destroying :cloud: wealth limits, exceptional :wine_glass: persuasive abilities and charm alongside :crown: masculine confidence + :heart: endless self-love spreading to those around me? The downsides can be tackled with by taking relentless action until I can build my initial capital. Then itā€™s :passenger_ship: smooth-sailing from there.

Alex Hormozi
Small sidenote, been watching this guyā€™s videos and man are they amazing. I plan to restrict my available Youtube time to just this guy since he really knows what heā€™s talking about.

:sun_with_face: PROGRESS!
Todayā€™s a good day. Finally made some progress on my :running_man: running, I went out for work that I was really hesitant on doing. So far, so good!

:family_man_boy: A Fatherā€™s Advice
Iā€™ve been watching some Youtube Shorts recently. This Youtuber (Sprouht) asks a bunch of random people about how old they are, how does it feel like to be at that age, what regrets they have in life, what age they would like to go back to and what piece of advice they would give to their younger selves. @Tobyone and @Malkuth, for some reason I feel like you guys would be interested in these videos :laughing: .

So today I asked my :man_bald: father those same questions. He gave me some insightful answers. He said he felt accomplished and content at his age (60s). He decided to segue this into a :speaking_head: conversation about maturity and age - how someoneā€™s age doesnā€™t determine their maturity. Talked about the different levels of self-actualization in people, what those signs were and how to spot one at those different levels. I then recalled that a forum member here had reached that stage recently :shushing_face: Told me his regrets and to follow your intuition, not logic. And he then said in hindsight, his :heart: intuition made MORE sense than his :brain: logic. Him going with his logic had left him with a big regret in his life that he wonā€™t forget. He then elaborated, that maybe this could have been his fate anyway and that nothing could be changed, to accept that this may be part of :church: Godā€™s plan.

Good conversation, happy I had it :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: . There were elements of :necktie: Ascension in this conversation, I think. I wonder what answers I would give now and what answers I would give in the future.

:running_man: Running: Day 1! (W1/D1)
Finally went for a run today! Iā€™m using the 10K Runner app on Android to track my progress. I have a goal of hitting a 10K run. Iā€™m currently on Week 1/Day 1. According to the app, it will take 14 weeks. Considering my :leg: physical state today, Iā€™d wager itā€™s closer to 16 weeks because of how bad my cardio is :joy: . Man, I love it though. That was a really good run even if it was only for 15 minutes. My abdomen and chest muscles were hurting, I was out of :tired_face: breath and everything. But Iā€™m really happy I went for a run today. I honestly was scared of going to the :weight_lifting_man: gym and meet up with people from my past. Not that I have a bad relationship with them but itā€™s embarrassing since the last time I met them when I was actually working out.

Today though, I just decided to go no matter what. Turns out, on the very first day I went to the gym again I met up with one of them :joy:. It was a good conversation and there really was nothing to worry about. He did judge my lack of progress since he was like my gym bro but it wasnā€™t a big deal. Fears are really silly when you think about it :dizzy: .

Iā€™m actually writing this after going there and I love stressing out how good it feels to run :joy:

:speaking_head: True Sell
This is my third consistent cycle of subliminals. I will replace :dollar: R.I.C.H with :speaking_head: True Sell tomorrow as I have explained in my previous post. Iā€™m deeply interested in seeing my social skills develop as today was really awkward for me when I was talking to people with backgrounds Iā€™m not used to :frowning_face: .

3 Likes

You were very much right.

The videos are inspiring and your goals and efforts are inspiring too.

šŸƒā€ā™‚ļøšŸƒā€ā™‚ļøšŸƒā€ā™‚ļø

1 Like

January 21st 2023

Pretty Happy :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Today I felt pretty good. Iā€™m still feeling some of that high from my :running_man: run yesterday. My social interactions today had a stronger undercurrent of joy and I just physically feel good inside out. I find this a little strange, since I donā€™t think I felt this way the last time I tried to establish a running habit 8 months or so ago :thinking: . Maybe the running reduced unnoticed recon or it broke open a valve inside of me that needed to be released :ocean: . Needless to say, I have no idea whatā€™s going on.

:running_man: Running: Day 2 (Rest)
I plan to run every other day to not push my body too much. So today has just been relaxing and man, my body feels tired and good. Itā€™s like the sensations of when you have a really good yawn throughout your body :yawning_face: . Slept a lot too today, must be my body readjusting to the input.

:speaking_head: True Sell
So today I run my first loop of :speaking_head: True Sell. Iā€™ve noticed an immediate improvement in my writing - it feels more fluid and flexible with more metaphors littered throughout. This was something I noticed in the main thread for :speaking_head: True Sell ZP too. A bunch of people writing way better but not noticing it.

In terms of social interaction, the small high I have from running yesterday translated into a lot of laughter into my conversations today - even if it was for no real reason at all :joy: . Iā€™m definitely more charming, thatā€™s something Iā€™ve noticed. Been making a few clever jokes here and there. There was a girl who seemed interested me because of the way I spoke and slid into my DMs. Iā€™m not really interested in anyone else since I have my :dancer: muse but itā€™s always good to make some new friends :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: .

:speaking_head: True Sell seems to be very congruent with my natural inclinations towards understanding others and pleasing their needs. I have been a self-described mediator and diplomat in the past, with a gift in explaining things simply. Recently, I believe that has degraded somewhat and I hope :speaking_head: True Sell will help in reclaiming those lost gifts :gift: .

3 Likes