Support Ticket Questions & Answers

Question:

Hello!
If I add Rebirth core into a custom, would this core expand on other titles in my stack or would it expand only on the custom? I love Rebirth, am running it in my current stack and would like its core to add into my next custom and remove the title from the stack or replace it by another title.

Answer:

Hello

Apologies for the delay.

If you add the Rebirth core to you custom, yes, it will affect the whole custom on some level. If you were to add the Rebirth major program to the stack, it would have a bigger impact on the whole stack, as there is more Rebirth related scripting overall.

Please note, adding Rebirth core to your custom will affect your custom the most and then to a lesser degree the rest of your stack.

Hope this helps, and do let us know if you have any further questions by opening a new ticket – we are happy to assist.

Warm regards,

– SC Support

3 Likes

Question:

Hello there,

Whenever I run a subliminal say, Ascension I will receive results related to it on the day I run it but the next day it seems to fade. Is there any reason for that?

Answer:

Hello Beowulf,

Apologies for the delay.

This sounds like the initial execution of a subliminal before it goes into processing. This is normal – a subliminal often will “showcase” a portion of it’s effects due to easily slipping into the subconscious mind at first.

But afterwards, the deeper, greater work begins and reconciliation starts up. This is inevitable if you want to achieve greater effects.

If you continue to run the subliminal (without overloading yourself) you will continue to see a steady improvement over time, and this will become especially apparent if you journal.

Hope this helps, and do let us know if you have any further questions by opening a new ticket – we are happy to assist.

Warm regards,

– SC Support

Note:-

1. Changed my real name to Beowulf in the answer.
  2. Based on the profile picture of SC Support, this is most likely Fire directly responding to this question.
8 Likes

Question:

Title: Morphic Fields

Hello there,

I would like to report on my experience in using them alongside the subliminals. My question is

1. Am I allowed to mention that I’m using morphic fields at all? If so,
  2. Am I allowed to mention what kind and what purpose it’s for? (Wealth, Intelligence, etc)
    If so,
  3. Am I allowed to mention the specific name? If so,
  4. And am I allowed to mention where it came from?

At the moment I’m aware that it’s strongly recommended against and that I’m not allowed to mention the name of competitors and those who use similar modalities. So I intend to make sure what the line is before I start writing it in my journal.

Answer:

Hello Beowulf,

Apologies for the delay.

We appreciate you asking directly. Sadly, we have multiple reasons for not talking about morphic fields and similar energetic modalities, some of these include our own internal tests and research, avoiding drama between communities and negative reports from others who attempted to use them (and we understand that your experience might have been different).

You could mention that you are utilizing other modalities that are not recommended by Subliminal Club, but we would very much be thankful if you avoid going further than that. Simply put, we want to be a neutral ground for developing and advancing the subliminal field, and so we aim to keep the focus on subliminal development.

Furthermore, while you already know this, but we have to inform you that we do not recommend mixing our technology with other subliminals or similar digital audio modalities (such as morphic fields, hypnosis, brainwave entrainment and similar).

Warm regards,

– SC Support

Note:-

1. Changed my real name to Beowulf in the answer.
  2. Based on the profile picture of SC Support, this is most likely Fire directly responding to this question.
2 Likes

I think
this is one of the best answers support gave in a long time, the fact that it reassures you that the “trailer effect is a portion of the sub’s potential and greater work is done later”. That is promising.

1 Like

You’re right. I think a lot subs here have a lot of hidden potential that haven’t been truly unlocked yet because nobody has run them long enough to see their most potent effects. I’m deeply interested in seeing someone stick with a subliminal longer than a year or two and see what results they garner. The problem is subliminal-switching is a really common form of recon and it’s hard to differentiate from intuition for people like me :thinking: .

3 Likes

For real! I am on 5th day of my washout but i still have recon. And it’s more frustrating than the rest days.
And I never overexposed.
People listened to qv2 subs for long, But on ZP there are less people who listened consistently. Checkout @Azriel 's journal.
Also invictus has some insights on Stark and WANTED.

1 Like

Part 2 with some follow up questions. Some good stuff here for strategies on experimental listening.

Question pt 2

Thank you for the help!

One more question related to the listening pattern. I’m currently running 3 ZP titles so once a week gets a little tricky in terms of overexposure and scheduling.

The goal was more rest days overall, but the recommendation for 3 titles is running 2 titles one day, rest day, running third title.

Would it be ok to run all three titles one day and just use the rest of the week as rest days? Or should I stick to the recommended listening pattern?

Answer

Apologies for the delay.

You could try it that way, but keep in mind the recommended listening pattern is recommended for a reason.

If you go ahead with it and you decide to embrace experimentation (and if you do, you are fully aware of it), then try playing around with it.

For example, if you find you get too much reconciliation over the week to the point the subconscious processing is still ongoing when you move into your next listening day, then try lowering by a couple minutes each subliminal in the stack.

Such as from 15/15/15 to 13/13/13, 10/10/10 or even 5/5/5.

The lower you go, the more into the territory of microloops you get.

Eventually, you’ll want to find a balance where there is steady progress, steady reconciliation and you are more or less ready for the next listening day.

If you find you don’t have enough reconciliation, effects and changes, and you find you are ready early before the listening day, then increase how much you listen – you likely went too low. Or, halve the listening of that day and add another listening day, effectively having 2 listening days with half the time.

Remember, this is all experimentation on your part and you would have to see what works for you, but these are some possibilities you could try.

Warm regards,

– SC Support

Things I want to point out. Longer rest days might not always be the best for some individuals. I think it all depends on where you’re at. Speaking for myself I know if I have too many rest days I lose momentum. It’s al about keeping things steady. So for anyone who’s having trouble figuring out loop time or scheduling, just think consistency and go from there. I’m going to be trying to make the recommended schedule work for me as much as possible considering that’s the one that’s been thoroughly tested

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing this.
This is gold.

2 Likes

The module”last stand” is in wealth category, I’d like to know if it’s an error or a relevance. If yes, please elaborate a bit. Thank you.

and can this module be used in a more abstract manner? Like in corporate war or in situation where you’re not actively engaging in a physical altercation but leading it?

Answer
Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us. No, Last Stand in wealth is no error. This module can definitely be used in a corporation setting in ways like debating or negotiating, bidding wars, etc. It can also be used to help you in a situation for example, you’re being bullied by a boss or superior. You will intuitively develop an understanding of how to approach and handle each situation without leading to, and avoiding physical altercation. I hope I was able to provide some helpful feedback today. Please feel free to re-open this ticket or reach out to us again if you have any other questions. We’re always happy to help! :blush:

Sincerely,

SubClub

3 Likes

If we strip away the sales scripts, which is better in overall charisma and persuasion?

are there any new charisma scripts in True sell which is not in Stark?

who is more charming in a social setting? Stark or the True seller?

answer:
Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Sorry for such a delayed response. I hope your holiday season is going well! True Sell would be the better choice for overall charisma and persuasion. The scripting in both titles are unique to each and unfortunately I do not have access to that information. Sorry for any inconvenience. You may notice charm in social settings using both Stark or True Sell however, I do believe you will enjoy True Sell overall for your goals. Again, Sorry for such a delayed response. Please feel free to re-open this ticket if you have any other questions. We’re always happy to help!

Sincerely,

SubClub

3 Likes

Of course it does not have the complete scripts of the module, but just wanna know if I could get those results with Khan st4; since I can’t afford a custom yet and want to have this option in my stack. Since I am considering stacking Khan, Stark and WANTED.

Thank you.

answer
Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us and sorry for such a delayed response. I hope your holiday season is going well. With Khan Stage 4 you may notice some similar results to Fearsome however for the full effects of the scripting its best to run Fearsome also. How are things currently going with your stacks? Again, sorry for such a late reply. I am here if you have any questions!

Sincerely,

SubClub

3 Likes

I am thinking about having EOG ST4, RICH, RICH Crypto, MOGUL and EMPEROR HOM. In a custom.

But I also want to benefit from EOG ST4 healing. Could you tell me which wealth-healing modules would help with that?. IF I need any, taking the coress above into consideration.

Answer:(I think this was fire, since it was his avatar)
Hello,

Apologies for the delay.

1. That… is a lot of cores. You’ll want to decide on what kind of wealth you want to focus. For example, you’d actually benefit from taking out Emperor HoM if you don’t want to get into trading or family dynamics, same with RICH Crypto.

2. If you have EoG ST4, that will be good healing. If you want even more, replace ST4 or add next to it EoG ST1. By taking out any unnecessary previous cores you can easily do this.

If you don’t want to take out any cores, go light on the modules.

Hope this helps and do feel free to reach out if you have any further questions by opening a new ticket – we are happy to assist.

Warm regards,

– SC Support

4 Likes

Does revelation of mind contain scripting similar to Psyche and energetic augmentation and restoration or any of these 4 modules?

Maybe not the full effects of the modules but some of them.

Answer:
Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Revelation of Mind is part of the Artisan line and it’s original scripting in not comparable to others. It does not contain scripting similar to any other modules. I hope I was able to answer all of your questions today. Thanks again for contacting us and please feel free to reach out to us again or re-open this ticket if you have any other questions. We’re always happy to help!

Sincerely,

SubClub

Cosmic navigator vs ROI
Can I have a comparison of the two with examples please? I couldn’t grasp the idea in the descriptions.
Answer:
Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us. The Way of ROI has been created to focus on your most profitable avenues of action for your goals. For example, let’s say you wanted to achieve the highest position at a corporation that requires much responsibility, The Way of ROI can help get you there. Now if you were just interested in a mid-tier position at that corporation, with less responsibility, Cosmic Navigator can help get you there. The difference is can be found in the avenues of action taken and the areas of success. I hope I was able to answer all of your questions today. Please feel free to reach out to us again or re-open this ticket if you have any other questions. We’re always happy to help!

Sincerely,

SubClub
(THE REASON I DID NOT GET THE DESCRIPTION WAS THE WORD GREATNESS WHICH WAS WRITTEN ALONGSIDE THE LOW HANGING FRUITS, AND MY MENTALITY WHICH WAS THAT YOU CAN NOT ACHEIVE GREATNESS WITH LOW HANGING FRUITS, CAUSED THIS CONFUSION OF MINE.)

Eye of Zenith
Does the module have the potential to give the user a magnetic gaze? If yes, which is better for the objective, seducer’s gaze or eye of zenith?
Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Yes, Eye of Zenith can help with a magnetic gaze however it is very new, so you may want to check out what others are saying about it at SubliminalResults.com. Seducer’s Gaze, one of our previous modules, has provided great results for others in the subliminal community. Right now we are hearing great things about Eye of Zenith as well, but my safe recommendation would be Seducer’s Gaze. Thanks again for contacting us and please feel free to reach out to us again or re-open this ticket if you have any other questions. We’re always happy to help!

Sincerely,

SubClub

4 Likes

Question :

Wich part of a major program can you assume is present in a core module? For exemple can I assume there would be height enhancement in Wanted?

Answer :

A core is the essence of a program, the very basis upon which the program is built and what makes that program what it is.

Whether it has specific elements on it depends on how close to the “essence” of the module it is. For example, since height has close connections to WANTED’s objectives, you can assume that it will affect height. You can use this same logic to help you determine any core on the Q store.

3 Likes

Question:
Does HOM have romance scripting in it?

Also, for someone who hasn’t started business yet, can I stack it with EoG for starting business? Because I seem to be in line with a lot of objectives for HOM but I don’t have any interest in trading and financial markets. Can I still use it?

Answer:
HoM does have some romance scripting so that it can fulfill its objectives – namely those focused around family, as your partner is of paramount importance in keeping your family strong.

Yes, you can use HoM for wealth even though you might not have interest in trading and financial markets. Keep in mind however, that you might develop some interest in those or a way to utilize the benefits of knowing trading and finances.

For starting a business, you might want to look into Mogul or Emperor. While you can use HoM and EoG to start a business, they also have a more long-term wealth outlook. Or, you could consider stacking them with something like Godlike Masculinity, Executive or RICH for the short-term action boost necessary to launch a business.

6 Likes

Question:
Does Quantum Limitless (QL) Stage 4 actually include Stage 1? If yes, does that mean that once after I completed stages 1-3 then I can run ST4 and get the healing as long as I am with stage 4?

Answer:
Yes, Stage 4 includes all prime scripting from each stage summarized into a single stage. Once you have completed stages 1-3 yes you can go ahead and run stage 4. There is no need to return to stage 1 unless you are stacking multiple healing titles. Outside of that you should be fine.

6 Likes

Makes me wonder why people have issues just running ST4 from the beginning.

I might try that when I finally acquire QL.

I should hit up support to ask if Khan and EoG are like that now. That would be sweet as rain.

1 Like

Does Khan have physical shifting ? If so what can a user expect in regards to that ?

Please ask support this question and post your answer here. This thread is for that.

1 Like

My bad

1 Like