Enhanced - Journey To The Perfection

If you’re asking for opinions, I’d say it’s better to stick with limitless right now

1 Like

You’re getting great results right now. Limitless is making you dumber, sure, but for that to happen is a sign that you’re responding to the sub!

Long term, you’ll get smarter. Soon, it won’t be that you’re dumber than baseline… it’ll be you recognize yourself as “dumber” than your maximum potential.

It takes a very intelligent person to say he’s dumb, because he knows how much he doesn’t know

2 Likes

Plus, RoM is pretty advanced and pretty introspective. Not exactly ideal for a college student who’s got to hit the books. After college or during a semester break, try RoM or Quantum Limitless!

1 Like

Thanks for answering, will continue with Limitless for now :slight_smile:

• 1x Limitless (10 min)
  • 1x True Sell (10 min)

I think I’ve found my “sweet spot” with listening time. 10 minutes seem way better than 15 minutes in terms of reconciliation (technically no recon at all).

Used both True Sell and Limitless before attending classes today and I think I had one of the best days as a student in a while. Everything was so perfect from focus to articulation, even unlocked Photographic memory for like 2-3 sec (was completely blown away).

Thanks @Billions for encouraging me to stay on Limitless.

2 Likes

Yeah RoM is supposed for “advanced user”

Good luck on your path!

1 Like

Nice man!

You can also try listening a little less per week.

MWF take weekends off.

Or a more intuitive schedule where you simply listen once every 1-2 days.

That way, the recon will always be kept at bay. It’s better to listen slightly too little than slightly too much - washouts and rest days accelerate results - over listening does nothing for you

2 Likes

Yesterday, 27th of December was listening day, and I feel like I should take a longer break, 2-3 days instead of one.

Switched schedule a bit:
One day - 1x Limitless
Day after - 1x True Sell, 1x Ascension

Effects are I think more pronounced on rest days rather than listening days.

Speed of understand things is increasing slowly but noticeably as well as focus and memory.
My speech is definitely improving and i’m getting more confident in what i’m saying, where before I questioned myself if I said something wrong. Comebacks are on point :ok_hand:

Eyeing Stark (after I finish with current sub list for the 1st cycle), does it develop neural pathways related to speech? @SaintSovereign

2nd cycle starts on monday. One thing I noticed is that when I run title, I get immediate effects on the same day. For example with Limitless, insane focus and motivation, and those effects vanish in the evening and no effects on the day after. Is there any particular reason why is this happening?

1 Like

Can The Revelation of the Mind maybe help in this? Saw in that thread that in can unlock some things. :smiley: Would appreciate some insight on this.

I experience things quite similarly. If I’m not mistaken, from what I’ve read before it’s recon. I’ll send a support ticket soon since I’m facing the same thing and I’ll share the answer with you later.

In the meantime maybe @RVconsultant or @Lion could help with the answer.

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag @Beowulf

It’s just you getting used to the script and it becoming normal. You don’t feel as focused and motivated but they are still there if you take action.

And this too:

Don’t worry. There will be lows. But there will be higher highs in terms of results.

2 Likes

I would encourage you to enter a support ticket for further guidance.

3 Likes

I’m planning on running :speaking_head: True Sell ZP v2 in the near future so I’m watching this journal very closely. :face_with_monocle:

Oh and I’ve sent the support ticket. Now it’s a matter of waiting for a response.

2 Likes

Still experiencing strong effects on listening day and next day they vanish. @Beowulf please let me know when you get answer about this.

1 Like

Looking to replace Ascension with another subliminal.
Need subliminal that is based on public speaking and efficient debating skills (good example would be people that are talking on TED conference). Problem that I have is that I can’t retrieve information from memory when speaking, can’t get into that flow.
True Sell is working good when I speak with family and friends, but can’t feel it working when public speaking / debating.

I will still leave Limitless and True Sell inside stack.

1 Like

I have received the response today.

1 Like

Haven’t listened to subliminals for quite some time. Been busy a lot with studying and some personal stuff. Maybe I’ll start again next week.

Anyway, does SC have a sub for gaining interest in studying boring stuff that you don’t like, but are forced to? :sweat_smile: