Enhanced - Journey To The Perfection

I’m starting my journey with Ascension, Limitless and True Sell.

Ascension - Removing little amount of anxiety that pops up and enhancing willpower
True Sell - improving social and communication skills
Limitless - improving cognition/faster learning
These titles should work coherently I think :thinking:

Today I ran:

• 1x True Sell v2
  • 1x Limitless

First hour after I used them, I felt anxiety rising out of nowhere, then it disappeared for like ~2 hours and appeared again. Basically it was turning off and on like a switch.
From Limitless sub, I noticed more focus when studying and it was little bit easier to understand material.
True Sell enhanced my speech definitely and words were flowing more naturally even though there were moments where I didn’t know what to say.

Happy with the outcome today. :slight_smile:

Tomorrow is rest day and on thursday I’ll be running Ascension.

4 Likes

Love this! You a college student?

1 Like

Yes! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Amazing! Why did you add True Sell to the mix?

Awesome sub - but what dio you think that’ll help you with in life in terms of your goals?

1 Like

I’m lacking communication skills and that’s why I added it. So far I like it.

Great reason. Very specific and to the point as well. I think you’ve got a really cool stack with all three factors of a student’s life neatly implemented.

After a while of Stark, I might recommend switching to Stark, keeping everything else the same.

It’ll enhance limitless with intelligence scripting built in, and it’ll enhance true sell, as it’s a very social sub! But Ascension as a base right now is great.

1 Like

I wanted to go with Stark, Limitless and True Sell, but then I realized that Stark might be too much in the beginning so I added Ascension which can provide good foundation I think.

Will definitely consider adding Stark in the future when I get used to these subs.

100% agree.

You could absolutely run Stark, Limitless, and True Sell, there’s nothing wrong with that.

But Ascension instead of Stark is an excellent choice as well. Once you start getting a lot of results, then you can consider switching Ascension for Stark.

Limitless + True Sell + Ascension is kind of like a reconstructed version of Stark anyways… it’s a really cool stack, Stark would kinda be like Ascension + Limitless + True Sell anyways, except with more “True Social” in it as well.

Kind of.

1 Like

Rest day

Feeling very tired, unmotivated, lazy, unproductive and got a little headache. Apparently it’s a sign of reconciliation?

Reconciliation or more likely overexposure.
Take a few days off. Remember when @SaintSovereign said that with ZP, less is more?

Didn’t know about this, thanks for mentioning it!

@Enhanced : Here you go.
If you’ I’ve been listening to the whole 15 minutes, maybe reduce it to 3 minutes then build up from there.

2 Likes

Nice stack, will follow your journal. And what @ksub said is important, when I used full loops it was leaving me unproductive and worse than before, after running less time (3-5 min of the loop) I feel much better.
Success with your stack and journey!

2 Likes

Gonna try with 5 min loop as well.
Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like
  • 1x Ascension (5 minutes)

When I woke up, I felt really good and decided to try out Ascension.

I feel my mind is trying to resist changes, but if I continue like this, it will eventually override it I think. Overthinking, anxiety popping on and off when I think about certain events that I’ll attend.

Also, Limitless script is still being present and actually i’m “dumber”. Read on forum that many users experienced this and it is sort of recon / overload?

Keeping optimistic mindset because I think these are some stuff popping up on the surface, and once they are addressed, it will get better.

Might as well take 2 days rest instead of 1.

• 1x Limitless (5 min)
  • 1x True Sell (5 min)

Feeling very good, optimistic. Not overthinking as I usually do and anxiety is very much lowered. Will go and study now since I feel that i’m in the flow and it would be a waste if I miss the opportunity to use it.

1 Like
  • 1x Ascension (10 min)

“Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.” – Albert Einstein

To be honest, 10 minutes seem better than 5 minutes for me. Effects of Ascension were more pronounced than when I ran 5 minutes. Confidence and willpower are definitely there!

1 Like

Thinking about buying The Revelation of Mind today because I feel it will bring me more benefits than Limitless not only in studying, but in expanding my abilities as well.
I want to regain my older self, specifically when I was a kid. World seemed easier and everything was so awesome, no fear, happy and innocent mindset.

Noticed that True Sell has some kind of cognitive aspects (in both writing and speaking) so that’s why I might be removing Limitless and adding The Revelation of Mind since it can benefit in studying as well (judged by reading through sales page), might be wrong here.

Anyway, need some opinions on this please.

4 Likes

If you’re asking for opinions, I’d say it’s better to stick with limitless right now

1 Like

You’re getting great results right now. Limitless is making you dumber, sure, but for that to happen is a sign that you’re responding to the sub!

Long term, you’ll get smarter. Soon, it won’t be that you’re dumber than baseline… it’ll be you recognize yourself as “dumber” than your maximum potential.

It takes a very intelligent person to say he’s dumb, because he knows how much he doesn’t know

2 Likes