Question about Reconciliation

That’s why i got worried because I wasn’t sure if thats what Zero Point was. Because when i researched it all i could find was an article about Zero Point being an energy field of some sort. Thats why i was scared.

Well thankfully there’s nothing to worry about, as it’s just the name of the technology, if you’ve read the article I sent you :smiley:

1 Like

ok because i really want to start using these again. maybe i should take a break and let my mind rest before using again?

1 Like

Yeah that sounds great! Take a month off from listening to any subliminals, morphic fields and frequencies, then resume back to listening to the subliminals here.

Also, it’s not recommended to run any morphic fields, binaural beats and frequencies alongside listening to SubClub subliminals since it’s not recommended.

Best of luck!

1 Like

Where?
You mean in a general sense (anything not SC), not specifically morphic fields?

Not sure if I understand the question. I mean that you shouldn’t run SubClub subs with morphic fields, frequencies, binaural beats, etc.

“Active” modalities are fine. Yoga nidra, meditation, visualization, etc are all fine.

1 Like

Bad english sorry lol

Yeah that is the answer to my question. It’s a general rule for “passive” modalities, not specifically to morphic fields (but they are included).

1 Like

Using SC for more than two years and never had any nightmare.

1 Like

@ls1xxx,

No need to worry - there is no external energy programming of any kind like in these modalities you mentioned.

As for the nightmares, I always like to distinguish between multiple types of nightmares when it comes to subliminals. There are nightmares which are related to bad technology, inexperience or stagnation of the producer, meaning the subliminal technology and the way the subliminal itself is made, or nightmares due to your own subconscious working through things.

For example, if you were to run all our titles, and only WANTED gives you nightmares, that means you have some kind of trauma or belief that needs to be worked on related to your body, sexual attractiveness, mysteriousness, etc.

If only say Primal Seduction, SS, WANTED, Sex Mastery and other sexual subliminals gave you nightmares, that means you have something sexual related that needs working through. Same for wealth, spirituality, etc. Now of course this is a rough idea, it gets a lot more complex and you could have something much deeper that affects multiple areas, but that is beyond this post.

Furthermore, “gave nightmares” isn’t the most correct way to phrase things. The subliminals (at least when they are properly made) cannot “give” anything to you. If we were to go for full correctness, it would be exposing the issues and presenting them to you directly, so that you have an opportunity to consciously work with them.

Finally, it’s important to point out that nightmares aren’t that often of an occurrence with properly made subliminals. Most people don’t ever get them, and for that small percentage that do it goes away quickly.

All of this flies out the window when you’re using God knows what though. Using a random producer could very well mean you have weird things running through your subconscious. Thankfully, these often lack the necessary diligence and ingenuity to create subliminals that deeply affect your subconscious, so your subconscious’ natural defenses usually take care of these. Still would recommend to avoid running them.

As for morphic/energy fields, do not run them with our subliminals. We’ve seen many reports and at this point our recommendation is a strict no-go. I would like to extend this to subliminals in general, but I can only speak for us.

If you want energetic development, look into an actual and genuine spiritual tradition and develop your own energy - it will be a thousand times more effective.

Unrelated to the discussion of technicalities of different modalities, it’s important to point this out - I understand the desire behind trying to combine modalities, products and technologies. But it’s important to never be a slave to your desire for “more and right now” - that impulse to haphazardly throw things together into a kitchen-sink abomination of modalities and products robs you of your most powerful weapons and tools, scatters your attention, devolves you of your wisdom and sensitivity, wastefully throws away your energy - ultimately leading to subpar results at best, nowhere at worst.

And we’ve got plenty of proof of such phenomena, don’t we? A single look at YouTube and different communities is all it takes. I encourage you to look and ascertain for yourself.

20 Likes

We use the term Zero Point to refer to the self, as in, you are the source of your current reality. In the cartesian coordinate system (0,0) is the origin, or the “zero point.”

We use it as a branding term to help customers understand how our products work.

15 Likes

Thanks everyone!

1 Like

I would have never guessed that.
I tried searching ZP on google before but nowhere else has any info on it. now it makes sense why nothing else came up.

It’s not. I got recon from another producer’s subs but it hit me only when I stopped listening to the sub. But it was quite intensive.

That’s just stonewalling.

whats the difference between recon and resistance?

I remember I was the first to realize this and note it down during the (WANTED) ZP testing.

Felt a huge boost of encouragement when Saint confirmed it during that time.

Zero Point is You. You are the Zero Point. The source of all manifestations in your life. And hence why you take responsibility for all that happens to you even when it seems otherwise. That way you also have the power to change yourself and your life. You give it to no other.

In the three dimensional (and multi-dimensional) aspect of life, you are (0) or (0,0) or (0,0,0) or (0, 0, 0, 0) or etc.

And the Zero Point tech plays that same role. To push the ZP subliminals through you. So that it too becomes your point of origin by making it about your subconcious and its power.

From Zero Point to Hero Point and Beyond!!!

6 Likes

In term of bodily and emotional sensations, recon causes mainly anger (aggression) or anxiety (regression). There are some other symptoms but they can be qualified as one of the two above (aggressive or regressive). Resistance is just stonewalling so no results nor recon occurs.

3 Likes

I would add at least from my POV that another sign of recon is a headache and regular medication does not work to stop it.

2 Likes

From Saint

Resistance and stonewalling are not the same thing.

5 Likes

That’s only the terminology while what SC calls “stonewalling” looks to me like what some other well-known producer calls “resistance” although the “mechanism” that triggers it is different since both technologies/methods of scripting are different. Both, stonewalling and resistance are like “subliminal silence/vacuum” where our mind doesn’t respond (or seems not to do so) to the stimuli (the scripting).

The only time I experienced stonewalling when using SC subs was when I was getting overexposed with the prototype of Terminus on Stark whilst stonewalling on the other producer’s sub was something I experienced for one year.

What’s the cause of this?