Question about Reconciliation

I would have never guessed that.
I tried searching ZP on google before but nowhere else has any info on it. now it makes sense why nothing else came up.

It’s not. I got recon from another producer’s subs but it hit me only when I stopped listening to the sub. But it was quite intensive.

That’s just stonewalling.

whats the difference between recon and resistance?

I remember I was the first to realize this and note it down during the (WANTED) ZP testing.

Felt a huge boost of encouragement when Saint confirmed it during that time.

Zero Point is You. You are the Zero Point. The source of all manifestations in your life. And hence why you take responsibility for all that happens to you even when it seems otherwise. That way you also have the power to change yourself and your life. You give it to no other.

In the three dimensional (and multi-dimensional) aspect of life, you are (0) or (0,0) or (0,0,0) or (0, 0, 0, 0) or etc.

And the Zero Point tech plays that same role. To push the ZP subliminals through you. So that it too becomes your point of origin by making it about your subconcious and its power.

From Zero Point to Hero Point and Beyond!!!

6 Likes

In term of bodily and emotional sensations, recon causes mainly anger (aggression) or anxiety (regression). There are some other symptoms but they can be qualified as one of the two above (aggressive or regressive). Resistance is just stonewalling so no results nor recon occurs.

3 Likes

I would add at least from my POV that another sign of recon is a headache and regular medication does not work to stop it.

2 Likes

From Saint

Resistance and stonewalling are not the same thing.

5 Likes

That’s only the terminology while what SC calls “stonewalling” looks to me like what some other well-known producer calls “resistance” although the “mechanism” that triggers it is different since both technologies/methods of scripting are different. Both, stonewalling and resistance are like “subliminal silence/vacuum” where our mind doesn’t respond (or seems not to do so) to the stimuli (the scripting).

The only time I experienced stonewalling when using SC subs was when I was getting overexposed with the prototype of Terminus on Stark whilst stonewalling on the other producer’s sub was something I experienced for one year.

What’s the cause of this?

In my experience it’s caused by constant overexposure when we don’t give our mind enough time to process the scripting. Also, I believe it may occur when we’ve been listening to one and the same sub for too long. That was the case when I listened to the other producer’s subs, so that may not be the case when it comes to SC subs as their mechanics/technology is totally different.

3 Likes

Maybe it will be explained this one too in the masterclass

Personally, I’ve experienced it on the experimental Q Terminus Stark only and I think there’s no stonewalling on ZP although it may feel like, especially when running healing titles.

3 Likes

How does everyone here experience reconciliation?

for me I notice super weird brain tensions which appear to be in the nerves of the brain, does anyone else have that, almost like stuck energy?