Support Ticket Questions & Answers

yes, express orders are done even if it’s a weekend day or holiday.

2 Likes

@RVconsultant
Could you please ask the staff about this one day custom order?
It’s been a whole day.
Thank you

I just notified them.

1 Like

Thank you very much.

1 Like

@RVconsultant
it’s been two nights and I still don’t have it :frowning:

I just notified them again.

1 Like

Thanks, you are a sweatheart

1 Like

Question:
I want to build a custom based extremely on Khan.

I want the module to just expand on Khan.

For example “Temptaion” there is no way that there is mysteriousness or coquetry scripts in Khan. So not temptaion.

Even the “boundary” modules which looks like that is in Khan. But from my limited knowledge I think the module is more of an Emperor thing rather than Khan.

I just want to embody just the Khan

I am kind of sure that some parts of Alpha of Alpha is included in Khan. So I would like to add it(if you approve)

I want to know about ALL the module which little of them are in KHAN so that I could expand on Khan without changing the means/way for reaching social dominance.

In my opinion, even manipulus can xhange the archetype of Khan since it destrys the manipulation attempt actively and maybe hinders the trust building of Khan. Again, maybe I am wrong and Khan has anti-manipulation script. Or even “the way of understanding” as such.

I wish you got my point. I will fill the 20 modules slot, but without twisting the Khan’s archetype. In a way I just want to take the polarization and the edge to the extreme.

Thank you

Answer:

Hello,
Thanks for reaching out to us! Certainly, I think I can help! If you’re looking to build a custom subliminal that expands on the Khan archetype while staying true to its core principles, here are some modules I can recommend:

Khan: Khan itself is the foundation of your custom subliminal and will embody the essence of Khan.

Iron Throne: This module enhances your leadership skills, allowing you to exert authority and influence over others in a dominant and commanding manner.

Emperor’s Voice: It focuses on developing a powerful and persuasive speaking style, enabling you to captivate and influence those around you with your words.

Alpha of Alpha: As you mentioned, this module amplifies your alpha qualities, reinforcing your dominance and allowing you to command respect and admiration.

Limitless: This module helps you break through self-imposed limitations, allowing you to reach new heights of success and achievement.

Fearsome: This module instills fearlessness and courage, enabling you to face challenges head-on and overcome any obstacles in your path.

True Social: It enhances your social skills and interpersonal relationships, allowing you to connect with others on a deeper level while maintaining your dominant presence.

Invincible Presence: This module helps you radiate an aura of power and confidence, making you a formidable presence in any environment.

Remember, it’s important to choose modules that align with the Khan archetype and enhance its qualities without introducing conflicting elements. These recommendations should help you expand on Khan while maintaining the core essence of the subliminal.

I hope I was able to provide some helpful feedback today! Thanks again for contacting us and please feel free to reach out to us again or re-open this ticket if you have any other questions. We’re always happy to help!

Sincerely,

SubClub

@SaintSovereign Do you approve this answer?
Is not Iron throne no longer a thing?
And do you think there are other modules which could embody Khan?

4 Likes

Q: Difference between Mimisbruur and Wisdom Personified?

Ans: Moving on to Mimisbrunnr, it is designed to massively develop your wisdom in all areas. Unlike Wisdom Personified, which utilizes existing knowledge and experience, Mimisbrunnr goes a step further by helping you tap into new wisdom and make the most correct decisions. While it doesn’t necessarily create difficult situations or challenges, it enhances your ability to access and utilize wisdom. It acts as a guide to help you gain deeper insights and exercise good judgment in various situations, including those that may seem unusual or against the norm.

9 Likes

My question about Instant Spark for Sales

Hi,

Interested in the module Instant Spark, but ONLY for sales, and it doesn’t seem like a great fit but it could be!

Would running instant spark in a wealth custom allow me to…

– instantly develop rapport with people?
– instantly connect on sales calls and develop trust?
– instantly enjoy the non-romanctic same-sex & opposite-sex platonic connections I have?
– Specifically have opposite-sex social connections that are platonic and have an “Instant Spark” like-effect but only for platonic connection?

And can I do all that WITHOUT

– Creating romantic attraction in people of the opposite sex I meet?
– Feeling romantic attraction in people of the opposite sex I meet?

The Answer I got

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us! Running Instant Spark in a wealth custom can potentially help you in certain areas, but it’s important to note its primary focus is on creating romantic attraction and emotional upheaval. While it may have some effects on rapport building and developing connections, its main purpose is to create a powerful whirlwind of emotions in people you wish to be with romantically.

To address your specific questions:

Instant Spark can potentially help you develop rapport with people, but its emphasis is on creating romantic attraction rather than instant rapport in a general sense.

It may assist in establishing connections and developing trust on sales calls, as it can create a powerful emotional impact. However, its primary function is still centered around romantic attraction so thats still possible as well.

Instant Spark is primarily designed for creating romantic connections, so its effects on non-romantic, same-sex, and opposite-sex platonic connections may not be as prominent or aligned with your intentions.

While the module aims to generate an “Instant Spark” effect in a romantic sense, it may not be the best fit for seeking an “Instant Spark” effect exclusively for platonic connections.

Regarding your concerns:

Instant Spark is designed to create romantic attraction, so it may indeed generate such attraction in people of the opposite sex you meet.

Instant Spark doesn’t directly dictate your personal feelings or attractions. However, it is designed to elicit romantic attraction in others, so it may indirectly affect your own feelings to some extent.

Considering your specific requirements and intentions, you may consider exploring other modules or approaches that focus more explicitly on developing rapport, trust, and non-romantic connections, rather than relying solely on Instant Spark however it’s all a matter of personal preference.

I hope I was able to provide some helpful insights today. Thanks again for contacting us and please feel free to reach out to us again or re-open this ticket if you have any other questions. We’re always happy to help!

Sincerely,

SubClub

2 Likes

Is Plateau Transcendent In Genesis?

Hi there,

Just asking this because Genesis is stated to “replace a lot of modules should one want to use it in a custom.”

And Plateau Transcendent sounds like it’s described in Genesis (Quote at the bottom for context)

So I was just wondering, if I run a 10-module, 1-core (Genesis) custom, would it replace the need to add Plateau Transcendent?

quote from the genesis sales page for context, thanks!

“Or you might be in an incredibly good position and want to take it to the next level. Either way, you are or will be faced with powerful emotions and conflict – it is inevitable, for the greatest of men are forged in the flames of ambition and strife. When this is the case, remember, this is the crossroads of power in your journey.”

The Answer I got

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Yes, there really wouldn’t be a need to include Plateau Transcendent unless you find yourself hitting a plateau with your results. Some scripting included in Genesis can also help with that, so it’s safe to open up some space for other modules by excluding Plateau Transcendent. Give it a try and feel free to update us with your results. It was a pleasure helping you today and please feel free to reach out to us again or re-open this ticket if you have any other questions. We’re always happy to help!

Sincerely,

SubClub

4 Likes

Difference between Way Of ROI & Financial Success Reality Shifter

Answer from sub club

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us and my apologies for such a delayed response. “The Way of ROI” is a module that focuses on developing your ability to take the most profitable actions in various aspects of your life, not just limited to finances. It helps you identify actions that offer the highest return on investment (ROI), considering factors such as time, money, and effort. It guides you towards these actions, providing you with a path of least resistance and highest possible ROI towards your goals. It also takes into account the level of difficulty or resistance associated with those actions. The module encourages conscious decision-making to maximize your chances of success while being aware that challenges can play a role in achieving greatness.

On the other hand, “Financial Success Reality Shifter” (FSRS) is specifically designed to shift your perception of reality to align with financial success. It aims to create a mindset where financial success becomes the predominant reality, leading to coincidences, luck, and chance meetings that support your wealth-building journey. FSRS focuses on reshaping your beliefs and perception of what is possible, opening doors to opportunities that may have seemed unlikely before. It helps create a mindset and environment conducive to financial success.

While both modules have the overarching goal of enhancing financial success, they differ in their approach. “The Way of ROI” focuses on guiding you towards the most profitable actions in various aspects of your life, whereas FSRS specifically targets shifting your reality to align with financial success and creating favorable circumstances for wealth manifestation.

It’s important to note that these modules can complement each other when used together. “The Way of ROI” can help you identify profitable actions, while FSRS works on transforming your mindset and perception of reality to align with financial success. Combining these modules may provide a comprehensive approach to enhancing your financial journey.

I hope this explanation clarifies the differences and properties of “Financial Success Reality Shifter” and “The Way of ROI.” If you have any further questions or need more information, feel free to ask! :blush:

Sincerely,

SubClub

6 Likes

Could you help me understand inner blaze a little bit more thoroughly, specifically, where it says “It will help you complete even the most difficult of tasks?”

My full question

Could you help me understand inner blaze a little bit more thoroughly, specifically, where it says “It will help you complete even the most difficult of tasks?”

It’s one of those modules that when I read it I really don’t get any deep understanding of.

How would it help me in the creation of a wealth custom.

I want to make a module with the goal of doubling my income, also including mountain breaker and plateau transcendent into my custom. Would Inner Blaze be overkill there? Or how would you describe how Inner Blaze would feel in relation to that goal?

=--------------------------------------------------------------=

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Sure! Let’s delve a bit deeper into Inner Blaze and break this down into sections.

Understanding Inner Blaze and completing difficult tasks: Inner Blaze is described as a spiritual module that cultivates a sense of desire and power of spirituality. When we mention that it will help you complete even the most difficult tasks, it implies that the module enhances your inner drive, motivation, and spiritual strength. By tapping into these qualities, Inner Blaze can provide you with the necessary energy, determination, and resilience to overcome challenges and accomplish difficult objectives.

Incorporating Inner Blaze into a wealth creation custom: When it comes to creating a wealth custom with the goal of doubling your income, Inner Blaze can be a valuable addition. While it may not directly influence financial aspects, it can provide support in other ways. Inner Blaze enhances your sense of desire, ambition, and spiritual strength, which can translate into a stronger mindset, increased motivation, and the ability to persevere through obstacles on your wealth creation journey. It helps you cultivate a powerful inner drive that fuels your efforts and enables you to take on challenges with determination.

Inner Blaze in relation to Mountain Breaker and Plateau Transcendent: Inner Blaze can complement modules like Mountain Breaker and Plateau Transcendent in your custom. Mountain Breaker focuses on overcoming obstacles and pushing past limitations, while Plateau Transcendent assists in surpassing plateaus and reaching new levels of achievement. Inner Blaze aligns with these modules by providing the spiritual strength, desire, and energy necessary to tackle difficult tasks and break through barriers. It enhances your inner power and determination, creating a synergistic effect when combined with modules that target specific areas of growth and transformation.

Inner Blaze can be a valuable addition to a wealth creation custom. It helps you develop a strong inner drive, motivation, and spiritual strength, which can support you in completing challenging tasks and overcoming obstacles. It complements other modules by providing a sense of desire and power that fuels your efforts and enables you to push beyond limitations.

I hope I was able to provide some helpful information today. Thanks again for contacting us and please feel free to reach out to us again or re-open this ticket if you have any other questions. We’re always happy to help!

Sincerely,

SubClub

7 Likes

I’m looking to eventually build a custom with the Organization Perfected module

A big part of successfully being organized is having some driving principle or impetus as to what one wants their life to be. According to Stephanie Winston.

Would having Genesis and Organization Perfected thusly be a good match? Where Genesis help to uncover purpose and OP turns that into an actionable sense of organization?

If so (or if not) what other modules would help with this? I’d like to go with the minimum of 10, and I know I can include Mosaic to help it link with other subs and customs.

Thank you for any input you may have!

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us! Combining Genesis and Organization Perfected can indeed be a good match. Here’s why.

Genesis focuses on self-discovery, uncovering purpose, and personal growth, while Organization Perfected enhances your ability to execute plans by creating a clean and organized environment, both physically and mentally. Together, these modules can help you transform your newfound purpose into actionable steps, ensuring that your environment supports your success.

To further enhance this combination, you can consider adding modules like Mosaic to help integrate and link your subs and customs effectively. Additionally, you may also explore modules such as Limitless Executive, which can assist in developing effective planning and decision-making skills, or Productivity Unleashed, which can boost your efficiency and drive towards accomplishing your goals.

Remember, the choice of modules ultimately depends on your specific goals and preferences. Feel free to try different combinations and experiment to find what works best for you!

Thanks again for contacting us and please feel free to reach out to us again or re-open this ticket if you have any other questions. We’re always happy to help!

Sincerely,

SubClub

1 Like

Really interesting you got this answer.

I was JUST WONDERING right this second if the executive was also good at planning and decision making skills, or if that was more an LE trait, and then saw saint posted this

1 Like

I’d stack with Limitless if I built that custom. I like me some limitless.

1 Like
1 Like

1 week ago
I’m running Glm and LotS currently.

I’d like to know what Ascension paired with Glm will do compared to say either or.

Does Glm have benefits Ascension does not? Is using both better for masculine development vs one or the other?

What could one expect pairing them both in a stack?

Thanks,

Geoff

Subliminal Club Support
1 hour ago
Hello,

Thanks for reaching out us. Pairing Ascension with Godlike Masculinity (GLM) in your stack can have amazing effects on your masculine development and personal growth. These two subliminals focus on enhancing masculine qualities, but each brings its own unique benefits. Let’s take a closer look at what you can expect from each subliminal and how they work together:

Godlike Masculinity (GLM):

GLM is designed to unleash and develop your masculine qualities, such as power, strength, ambition, character, discipline, and dominance.

It helps you shape your inner state into a more masculine one, where you are in control and can confidently take charge of any situation.

GLM aims to obliterate anything that holds you back from expressing your true masculinity, including negative beliefs, emotions, and limitations.

With its exclusive focus on masculinity, GLM adds a powerful edge to any subliminal you pair it with.

You’ll feel empowered to embrace your raw, unbridled power and watch your presence and status grow, capturing the attention and respect of others.

Ascension:

Ascension is specifically designed to help you become an alpha male by developing a deep sense of power, confidence, and self-reliance.

It empowers you to assert your will on the world, build the life you’ve always dreamed of, and break free from mental hang-ups and limitations.

Ascension enhances your finances, love life, career prospects, and social circle by boosting your internal sense of power and confidence.

You’ll develop an unshakeable self-confidence and charisma that naturally earns respect and admiration from others.

Additionally, Ascension guides you in discovering your personal mission and propels you towards absolute success in achieving your dreams.

Ascension and GLM

Pairing Ascension with GLM in your stack creates a comprehensive and synergistic approach to masculine development. Together, they help you:

Dive deep into the qualities of power, strength, ambition, character, discipline, and dominance.

Embrace your masculine side, heal from any past traumas inhibiting your expression of masculinity, and cultivate a profound sense of confidence and power.

Enhance your presence and status, commanding attention and respect from those around you.

Develop discipline across various aspects of your life, including your body, mind, and soul.

Unleash endless ambition, passion, and drive as you pursue and conquer your personal goals.

Improve your romantic and sexual attraction, as well as your overall lifestyle.

Experience rapid internal growth and transformation, propelling you into a new life of power and success.

Expand your social circle through the profound status and confidence you radiate.

By using both Ascension and GLM together, you’re able to target a broader range of masculine qualities, personal power, and self-growth. GLM hones in on masculinity, while Ascension provides a comprehensive approach to developing your overall alpha male identity.

I hope I was able to provide some helpful information today. Thanks again for contacting us and please feel free to reach out to us again or re-open this ticket if you have any other questions. We’re always happy to help!

Sincerely,

SubClub

4 Likes

Incredible answer regarding EOG ST2, Limitless Executive, The Executive, RoM, and Limitless

Bolding is mine, I bolded parts that I found fascinating.

Thanks for reaching out to us. Based on your goals and the context provided, here are some suggestions and information to help you make an informed decision:

To maximize your sales performance within a limited time frame, I would recommend focusing on a subliminal that enhances productivity and improves sales skills. Both The Executive and Limitless Executive can be effective options in this regard.

The Executive is designed to develop leadership qualities, executive presence, and sales acumen.

Limitless Executive combines elements of productivity and executive functioning with an emphasis on personal and professional growth. Either of these subliminals can help improve your sales performance and increase your chances of success in the competition.

EOG Stage 2 is focused on discovering your purpose and aligning your actions with your life’s mission. It aims to help you find clarity and direction in your endeavors.

Revelation Of Mind, on the other hand, is designed to enhance cognitive abilities, improve problem-solving skills, and boost creativity. It can help you think more clearly and make better decisions.

Limitless is a subliminal that targets cognitive enhancement, including memory, focus, and overall mental performance.

While EOG Stage 2 may have some elements related to finding your purpose, its primary focus is different from Revelation Of Mind and Limitless. EOG Stage 2 is more about gaining a sense of direction and purpose in your life, whereas Revelation Of Mind and Limitless are specifically designed for cognitive enhancement. If you’re primarily interested in improving cognition and executive function, Revelation Of Mind or Limitless would be more suitable.

Sincerely,

SubClub

4 Likes

Limitess Executive helps with organization and planning? I had no clue