Main Disc. Thread - Dragon Reborn: Limit Destroyer

I saw this. Couldn’t remember exactly who said it, I called @Fire with the concern that maybe we’ve become too predictable, hahaha. But, I guess it’s a testament that we’re fulfilling customer demands and expectations.

18 Likes

Well, this one makes up for GLM: The Commander being free only to those who bought the Commander :wink: Definitely like the sound of the luring good fortune and bridge building.

How does the action taking in this compare to that in say EB, or Executive?

3 Likes

Oh my goodness!

Must stay dedicated to my current stack, I repeat, must stay dedicated to my current stack.

You guys keep outdoing yourselves here.

I wish I could split me in two :joy:

11 Likes

So now maybe I dont need to run RoM :thinking:

We came to a point where @SaintSovereign and @Fire have to explain that their script isn’t about dragons, unicorns, gnomes, elves and the like… :joy:
Because if they don’t make that clear, some people will pop up and claim that they started seeing dragons.

17 Likes

Executive probably has the highest amount of action taking scripting, but it was designed for those “gotta get it done” moments rather than long-term planning. Not saying you CAN’T with it, but the scripting is geared toward constant productivity.

EB and Limit Destroyer complement each other well, as the action taking scripting is definitely geared toward achieving long-term visions through overcoming your limits. EB, however, has the “monk mode” that urges you to go into solitude and build / cultivate. DR: Limit Destroyer doesn’t.

14 Likes

Ehhhh… these two titles are not the same AT ALL. RoM has such a different focus.

1 Like

It’s not a bad thing at all. I’m also running a pretty powerful intelligence stack right now, so I am picking up on things pretty effortlessly right now.

It’s pretty logical to improve on existing products especially as the technology has gotten significantly better, and your overall understanding of scripting for results.

Glad to be apart of this journey! Thanks @SaintSovereign @Fire

4 Likes

Man, I almost didn’t even include this, but you wouldn’t believe the craziness that comes through support. Or perhaps you would, because you get to see some of it here with the wacky accusations that have no basis in reality.

We had a ticket not too long ago with someone rambling for pages on about dragon symbology and how dragons appear in Revelation and the serpent in Genesis and etc. And we’re kinda like…

“Bruh.”

22 Likes

The reality is the previous iteration of Limit Destroyer was completely overlooked, and basically irrelevant.

Now this title will serve a purpose. Such a great add.

5 Likes

Yeah, that’s exactly what’s happening. These titles were originally released in the early days and we wanted to make sure that our longest supporters (many of which still use these titles) saw some love for them also. It’s good to release new stuff, but we don’t want to forget the customers who helped us get to where we are today.

30 Likes

head-shake

3 Likes

Does that mean Sex and Seduction will see a new script from the scratch?

4 Likes

Would this and khan black st1 be overkill?

The copy for this makes me want to cry. In a good way. Hard to explain

4 Likes

Rebirth next :eyes:

2 Likes

I haven’t used that one but to me it looks like it has its own unique use and it’s effective from what i remember reading on here.

Two gems:

Not only are there limits imposed by society, but oftentimes, we construct our own cages through self-imposed limits. These barriers are built brick by brick from our insecurities, past failures, and negative self-talk. Like an invisible fence, they keep us pacing within a confined space, even though we yearn to explore the vastness beyond. These self-imposed limits manifest as thoughts like, “I can’t,” “I’m not good enough,” or “It’s too late for me.” What’s important to understand is that while the bricks of this fence may be sourced from external opinions and experiences, it is we who lay them down.

while the bricks of this fence may be sourced from external opinions and experiences, it is we who lay them down.

and then:

A dream without action is a bird without wings.

Wisdom!

7 Likes

I’m including it in my stack. I’ve been wanting a bit more punch to Genesis specifically concerning breaking through limitations and negative beliefs.

I also love all the support scripting. One of the focuses in my growth right now is uncovering my authentic self and becoming more confident, so this new Limit Destroyer is right up my alley.

2 Likes

I swear this one was made for me. Taking risks, stepping out of isolation, dammnn…

Emperor’s got me focused today, which is great. I think I should run this with Genesis next cycle.

5 Likes