Main Disc. Thread - QTKS: Custom Subliminals In Your Own Voice

Important note :smiley:

1 Like

@SaintSovereign please check your PM :pray:t3:

Indeed :joy:

@SaintSovereign check your PM whenever you have time please I’ve sent you all the details. Thank you!

Just a clarification

Does the entire build have to be in the PM?

I know what I want I’m just waiting until it’s my turn (making a few tweaks)

1 Like

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us! Having both Sultan and Debt Annihilator in the same custom can be beneficial, as they address different aspects of your financial journey. Sultan focuses on wealth creation and status elevation, helping you develop your own way of generating abundant wealth. Debt Annihilator, on the other hand, assists in manifesting money to fulfill your debt obligations and finding ways to eliminate debt faster.

While Debt Annihilator’s primary purpose is to help you overcome debt, it doesn’t mean that it will keep you stuck in a “debt mindset” once your debts are gone. Subliminals are designed to adapt to your changing circumstances and goals. As you continue running the custom, the scripting will continue to align with your current needs and aspirations. If your debts are paid off and you no longer require specific focus on debt elimination, the subliminal will adjust and prioritize other aspects, such as wealth creation and financial abundance.

Ultimately, the decision of whether to have separate customs or combine them depends on your personal preference and specific goals. If you feel that having distinct subliminals for debt-related issues and manifesting more money aligns better with your mindset and approach, then creating separate customs could be a suitable choice.

I hope I was able to provide some helpful insights today. Thanks again for contacting us and please feel free to reach out to us again or re-open this ticket if you have any other questions. We’re always happy to help!

Sincerely,

SubClub

6 Likes

I have also PM you but I guess I did not get in :frowning:

I have also PM you but I guess you did not read my PM yet :wink:

Again, this is not a “free” test. It’s for those who actually want to buy a build. I’m going to put the list together today or with instructions of what to do next.

6 Likes

Can I participate with a new custom :eyes:?
I sent you a PM already by the way.

Yes, I am aware of that, you said the same before :slight_smile:
I am still for it.
And can I get my 20% or 25% (I am not sure how much it is) discount as an Arch Alchemist? I already have that for my normal customs.

And can we get some of the tester’s reviews like you promised earlier :slight_smile: ?

1 Like

He said the highest was 20%

But the Arch Alchemist should be 25% unless they changed it for the QTKS customs

I just was not sure which one is the right one. Either 20% or 25%.

Guessing none of us have received responses from our PMs. And I’m also curious about being able to use our discounts.

Sending you a DM

DUDE! Thank you so much for posting this! This is a significant answer!

9 Likes

Yes, it’s not ready yet. I’m finishing todays STKS drop and rolling into this where I can focus. Some of you would be pissed if we took your money and THEN did the STKS drops.

11 Likes

And now we wait :eyes:

1 Like