Ouroboros - reborn again (sales) (HOM custom)

dude, hell yes!!!

I was also on a cold streak during Genesis, a more social sub, then instantly went hot when i went back to a HOM custom

1 Like

Career saving advice :pray:

1 Like

that’s what we’re here for!

Genesis had me really going into my sales process, re-writing my script, and overall just overthinking when I just needed to focus on actually doing more selling.

1 Like

you’ll probably have a really good bloom

Wow support gave me a great answer regarding sales and many subliminals.

1 Like

Fire’s response to my custom build is INSANELY valuable dang

1 Like

Not sure if you know this, but with 500+ posts, wouldn’t get the title Ascended and be eligible for 10% discount?

Ranks / Reward Tiers:
Aspirant (75 - 250 Posts) – 3% off all purchases
Initiate (250 - 500 Posts) – 5% off all purchases
Ascended (500 - 750 Posts) – 10% off all purchases
Junior Alchemist (750 - 1000 Posts) – 15% off all purchases
High Alchemist (1000 - 1250 Posts) – 20% off all purchases
Arch Alchemist (1250+ Posts) – 25% off all purchases

I’m an arch alchemist lol

2 Likes

Oh cool. I can see why. Well deserved. 25% discounts too.

Okay so I think it’s almost done & ready, @ fire approved

1 Like

Beautiful recon eliminating strategies by @Sub.Zero

1 Like

First loop of GLM:Co, 1 minute loop, instant result

2 Likes

I think I remember the post you’re talking about, but…I don’t think it was Dominion that we were discussing. (I could definitely be misremembering.)

I think it was a post where we were comparing the potential effects of 3 or 4 different manifestation-related modules. Does that sound right to you?

2 Likes

It was Dominion relating to how it was more of a spiritual module do you remember that?

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign made some bonkers interesting recommendation on my custom for me.

I asked about manifestation modules and this guy says

WHEEL OF CREATION + FORTUNE’S FAVORITE + JUPITER + FINANCIAL SUCCESS REALITY SHIFTER

wut!??!?! :rofl:

This man obviously has some secret jutsu

I am so excited to find out what is so special about that combo specifically.

3 Likes

So if I were just to add on the recommendations directly, this is what the full custom would look like

But with THAT many modules I’m considering removing dominion, at the least.

His comments on RICH vs HOM are very interesting

RICH’s scripting focuses almost solely on manifesting through existing channels. It’s a phenomenal core to have in a wealth sub, but you can also run it on the side as a major title. HoM has A LOT of wealth scripting, but it’s for long-term slow and methodical growth. RICH is like a rocket ship. Cosmic Wealth is a good one too, it’s like a smaller RICH from what I remember. So, to answer the question – kinda. It’s just focused on long-term, while RICH is like “maximize every existing channel available!”

Now… I might be at the stage where RICH is starting to become valuable.

I’ve always poopoo’d on RICH because I don’t want to hit my existing wealth ceiling, I want to blow past it and would rather be at 80% of my infiinte wealth ceiling than 100% of my limited wealth ceiling.

But times have changed and I’m now in a position where my current wealth ceiling is extremely high. My wealth ceiling at present is reasonably around 25k/mo just closing. I’ve spent YEARS bringing that up, when I started subclub, my wealth ceiling was 3k/mo MAXIMUM and I was never hitting it LOL.

Now I’m not at 25k/mo but that’s because of effort/consistency/intention

Plus with a super long term QTKS custom, HOM will continue to expand & grow that ceiling, slow & methodically.

2 Likes

So the new QTKS custom with RICH core would look like…

1 Like

Great posts,

I’m looking at GLM: Commander and RICH as valuable additions to get into my stack again.
@ouroboros how do you intend to incorporate GLM: Commander those with your stack?

Also will you run the QTKS instead of your new HOM/EOG custom?