Ouroboros - reborn again (sales) (HOM custom)

Alright all,

New journal - new me.

Ouroboros is the symbol for constant evolution and renewal - constantly retransforming the self into something better and better and better.

Last year’s “optimized” is this year’s starting point.

Why a new journal/custom?

I am REALLY motivated to break past a wealth plateau that I have.

I’ve gotten so “comfortable.”

So comfortable that I’ve lost my drive to succeed, feeling like I already have.

But you’re only as good as your last story, as journalists like to say… and I shouldn’t let my January to March performance dictate how hard I work in the summer and onwards.

And I’m only stroking my ego if I tel myself I’m already successful. In reality, I’m far from my goals.

But I will say I’m extremely grateful for the last 2 months I’ve had. I’ve travelled, I’ve worked on myself, I’ve gotten closer to my girlfriend, I’ve spent more time on my hobbies.

But now it’s time to go back into grind mode for a bit, level up on my sales skills, and the big goal…

My goal with this custom and “season” is to make 30K USD in a single month of sales commissions.

It’s a daunting task! But that’s what’ll make me actually strive for it.

I once thought hitting 50K/mo (revenue, not profit) was impossible, and I cracked down for two years to make that happen, and then it did.

So now I’m onto this journey to reinvent myself again.

3 Likes

Here’s the custom in all it’s glory

2 Likes

Just listened to a 1 min loop of HOM (main title)

And a 15 min loop of EOG Stage 1

As this extreme wealth journey progresses, I’ll re-incorporate EOG1, then reincorporate my EOG/RICH custom after a while, then probably go through the other stages of EOG which I’ve never gone through.

This’ll all peak with a stack of HOM/PCC custom plus EOG4

1 Like

The custom is officially here!

Last night - 5 mins of HOM/PCC custom, 15 minutes sanguine

Woke up today and already my zest for life is back.

I can feel victory’s call strongly working in here.

why dont you use true sell if u r trying to improve you sales?

Already a sales god I don’t need it

1 Like

1 min microloop of Genesis

Taking a trip to Denver to see everyone from work so thought the boost would be cool!

@Abundance

I was asked that same question in my other journal and gave a better answer

1 Like

I listened to Genesis microloops twice over the weekend, which was a fun way to prep and be at my best for my weekend of fun.

Feeling invigorated.

Today I feel like I already am getting everything I wanted out of this custom.

Plateau breaker, the most important module, is working, and I’m feeling a fire in my belly to hit new heights, the number in my head is a 30KUSD month in purely sales commissions.

My current best month ever is only 13.5K.

30K in a month is a vanity metric. What I’ll be obsessing about until I achieve it is using this money to buy a home.

My goal is to save up 80K usd, as fast as humanly possible.

I realized that today while listening to ascension chamber - WHY is the most important thing.

Today:

1min HOM/PCC
7 min ascension chamber
1 min sanguine Elixir

2 Likes

LOVING THIS

Joie De Vivre, Plateau Breaker, Cosmic Wealth, Machine Rest, and Victory’s call are all executing maximally, exactly the modules I cared about most.

1 Like

Nice. only 15 modules if I counted correctly.
I definitely think shorter module counts is the way to go. My first 3 customs were maxed at 20 because “gotta get my money’s worth” :roll_eyes:

Have you ever had Machine: Action and Machine: Rest in the same custom?

Yes I have had action & rest in the same custom

But I’ve always had that same “gotta get my moneys worth” mindset so I overdid customs

This is a very light custom and the first custom I actually enjoy

1 Like

I had MR and MA in a custom. But worried that MR would just make me even lazier. So used only MA in the following customs.

TBH i’m really proud of myself for putting MR in, not MA.

I feel like my problem is that after a day of work, I don’t rest properly, I scroll instead, or I sleep late, or I sleep late because I scrolled instead.

Then I don’t take action the next day. Compared to being rested and having the energy to take action.

1 Like

8 mins of sanguine elixir

Not feeling like a sales god right now lol

We’re running a dogshit offer, basically whitelabelling someone else’s product

Now… it gets incredible results and I’ve gotten some good sales out of it! It’s not the end of the world….

But I’m closing 1/5 calls instead of 3-4 out of every 5 like. I’m used to. It’s a bit demoralizing.

Not sure if I should run the executive or EOG1 right now to accommodate. I have an eog1/rich custom that could be useful here.

MAYBE EVEN TRUE SELL @Azriel would be excited to see that one. I’ve gotten my social impulses under control so it may be a good time.

Or

2 Likes

I have this custom

1 Like

I’m kinda choosing between productivity Vs EOG1 and this has both. EOG2 core with productivity module. Even true sell module haha

As for my current custom… it’s amazing. Thinking about modules to possibly add in the future, khronos key and inner blaze call to me.

And organization perfected would definitely patch up a weaknesss of mine

This is the custom I would make into QTKS.

Lots of manifestations

• we ordered a large pizza, 8 slices, and a pop, and they gave it to us completely for free, “because it’s already 10pm and it’s just easier than having to update the numbers”

• 3 clients closed, all of whom just reached out to me or paid on their own spontaneously (3 closed is a hat trick I get a bonus)

• all sales calls today were excellent, one more closing for sure today and 2-3 really interested people to follow up with

• focus is off the charts, plateau breaker and Joie de vivre working strong

• manifested a competition, top closer this month gets an additional 3K USD… I will claim that prize no matter what

3 Likes