Ouroboros - reborn again (sales) (HOM custom)

GLM:co is interesting. But I think I might either stay content with my current stack or add in something internal before adding in an externally focused aura like that - I already have PCC doing external social control.

The executive or EOG1 is running through my mind and they both are extremely good productivity subs for me

EDIT: Also, reading it back after the initial hype, while I do think it’s an incredible sub, I’m reminded that status is something I’m really not prioritizing. When I die, write a biography about me, The Hobo That Sold His Ferrari

1 Like

Going to post this here as an ever changing, constantly edited draft of what I want my future QTKS custom to look like.

QTKS CUSTOM

House Of Medici CORE
Chosen Core
RICH Core
Victory’s Call
Cosmic Wealth
Plateau Transcendant
Safety Net
Power Talk
Joie De Vivre
Gentleman’s Speech
Dominion

1 Like

@RVconsultant can you please get them to take a look at support ticket #16486

Very time sensitive to something happening early July.

1 min sanguine elixir

Just now?

Yes just 5 mins ago

1 Like

3 minutes eog1/rich
3 minutes of hom/pcc

@Palpatine this is the custom that has both MR and MA.

@Abundance it has True Sell (Module) as well!

I think it’s perfect for me right now.

Back to the long term vision…

But I’m extremely inspired by @Geoff to add in GLM in the coming months.

July is a sales competition so the extreme wealth focus on eog/rich/hom/pcc will be awesome. But in August, that foundational development of GLM will be critical.

I was considering Executive but I actually want to go even more foundational than that first, to work on the core of inconsistency… and GLM will be a great supplement to Sanguine Elixir as well, as GLM will hit the same goal of S:E (inner stillness) from a different angle.

Current stack is EOG1/RICH + HOM/PCC + Sanguine: Elixir

Next stack I’ll replace SE with GLM

Depending on how that goes, I’ll either keep GLM, or replace GLM with The Executive.

And once I figure out the third sub to go alongside HOM/PCC and EOG, I’ll work my way up the EOG stages.

I also put in a support ticket to find out how much of Limitless is inside EOG2 and whether or not it would provide cognitive support similar to something like Limitless Executive

2 Likes

3 mins of EOG1/rich

3 mins of HOM/PCC

Both earlier this morning.

10 minutes later someone texts me and says they want to sign up, even though I haven’t spoken to them in 2 months.

Goal is to outsell the entire rest of the sales team, so far I have 8, rest of the team combined has 5, so I’m not 2-1, but I’m doing OK

the new limit destroyed seems an even better fit than GLM

2 Likes

as in the entire team combined? Like if they all together do 10, you want to do 20 by yourself?

Yes, if they do 10, I wanna do 20

1 Like

Going to take a deep dive into NLP for sales, using Tony Robbins style communication to continue to sell better and better.

Found a free copy of “Introducing NLP” by joseph o’connor on PDFdrive.com

Stoked to dive in.

1 Like

Sales god mode activated.

I’m 80% of the way to achieving my monthly average, and we’re only one week in… Which means I’m on track to sell 3x more than usual this month.

3 Likes

This is awesome.

I am so plateaued now, it’s very annoying. EB was awesome for process but yielded not much difference in outcome. Although I could see it being invaluable in the right injections. I may need to run EOG stage 1 again. Or RICH, my highest sales week came a week after RICH.

How much do you think PCC is contributing to this rapid increase in effectiveness?

Or do you have a sense of what is contributing most to it, RICH/ EOG Stage 1 or HOM? Etc

Listened to 3 mins of DR:Limit Destroyer a bit ago.

Normally I wouldn’t interject it into a cycle but I’m about to go camping so I’ll be able to do a lot of processing of any emotions that come up

It’s not EOG/RICH, although I’m sure they’re providing nice support

It’s 100% the HOM/PCC custom

Specifically the modules inside it,

HOM is providing the money manifestation but Plateau Breaker is providing the mindset.

My old numbers are just NOT ACCEPTABLE ANYMORE.

Literally from my first loop of my custom I knew with every fibre of my being that I was going to absolutely crush this month sales speaking, that I was willing to do whatever it takes.

All of a sudden, I also have a clear plan in my head of what to do first, second, and third for no shows. Logically, I have a plan, emotionally, I’m excited to use that time productively instead of treat it as a break.

1 Like

I also notice that although I run ascension chamber extremely infrequently, that it’s associated with good sales months for me. I’ve been crushing it almost all year, but I started to decline when I lost my vision. After a recent loop of AsCh I was in front of my journal and the entire vision of what I needed to do came to light, like an epiphany. So that had influence as well. It created the dream that the custom is delivering to me.

1 Like

I just looked at the modules in the HOM/PCC custom and they’re ALL perfect, influencing exactly what I need.

Dominion and HOM and FSRS combined are going crazy on the manifestations… I’m having people text me out of the blue ready to signup.

Machine Rest has been INCREDIBLY useful, two of my deals this weekend have come from EOD sales calls which I usually don’t have the energy for. But I’m getting the energy now because with Machine Rest, I’m gauging and managing my energy levels to be more balanced & ready for peak performance I every call. Like I said, I’m using those no show times productively instead of as a break - but sometimes it’s most productive to genuinely walk/nap/read, so long as I don’t binge, I recover.

2 Likes

And then most of all Plateau Transcendent, Victory’s call, Cosmic Wealth, Joie De Vivre, they’re mixing perfectly to help me redefine my upper limit

cosmic wealth is activating EOG to new heights, plateau breaker is telling me that I need to reinvent myself and crush my old records, victory’s call is driving me to accomplish this goal I set for myself, and Joie de vivre is making me love the hustle for the pure meaning of it, like this is what I feel meant to do, and taking a break or going half assed is shying away from The thing that brings me joy in life

PCC isn’t necessarily helping me with sales directly.

It’s not hurting… but it’s not meant to be a sales skills sub. It’s a sales “career” sub that is influencing my quality of life significantly for the better.

Since this custom, My ceo messages me out of the blue and says he wants me in charge of a massive project that’ll get me a % of everyone else’s sales for a while if it goes well - but I’m not banking on that, it’s just cool that PCC instantly got me “in charge of something.”

PCC helps me gain WAY more influence with my team, managers especially, for more call reviews, more help with leads, more informal coaching, all of which directly benefit my sales.

I feel like PCC is helping motivate me to “get attention and use it to win respect” which essentially is part of the 48 laws of power, and this big goal of mine definitely has a Status component to it

5 Likes

I just saw this and notified staff.