The Rebirth Of Ouroboros

My last job I applied 5 fives times and they rejected me 4 times. You are right you need to be in a specific mindset to be that persistent. Thanks for the review.

Do you think this is the reason you make around 15 k per month with and average of 5 hours work per day. Or it was before EOG ST1?

it’s 100% the reason, literally it’s 100% the reason, before EOG1 i was doing almost nothing. I had a sense of what my business could be, but i couldn’t get it to succeed, then with EOG1, because EOG1 improved my sales skills so much, it skyrocketed

2 Likes

On EOG ST1 I was suddenly attracted to psychology and was attending those classes. And also was thinking of opportunities to build a business out of that.

I see @hoppa liking that, that adds TREMENDOUS amount of confirmation on that haha.

Do you think the whole Khan being social will hinder the wealth progress of EOG or any other wealth titles?

I want to be like Donald Trump, having no talents but just influencing people to make money for me haha.

2 Likes

In my opinion EOG ST1 is the single most important sub.

Most of us have hangups about wealth. Money might not make you happy, but it sure does make your life easier.

13 Likes

While I do think that running EOG and Khan at the same time would be a bit intense…. I don’t think there’s any actual interference between the results of the two subs.

I’ve posted previously that EOG1 was SO helpful for my sex and romantic life.

ALL limiting beliefs around my sexual value being related to my monetary value were completely shattered. I used to have a lingering fear my partner would leave me or would wish I were richer. Now I have unshakeable confidence in my worth. I’m very open to people about the fact that I never worry about my gf cheating on my because if she does that’s her loss. That’s a very Khan-Like effect.

But that was related only to money beliefs - yet money beliefs are the crux of all our beliefs, as money is at the forefront of our entire society.

So it’s not surprising that I got sexual results from a non-sexual sub, no more than it would be surprising to get sexual results from DR.

1 Like

@James please note that in this thread we’re talking about EOG1 got me to 13k usd / mo working about 5 hours a day, and @Hoppa used EOG1 to scale his business to incredible heights, I forget the exact number, but I believe it’s over a 7 figure annual, and he has a stark difference in his revenue before/after EOG1.

2 Likes

Love the conversation we’re having here so I won’t close this thread but please note that my new journal is on my HOM/PCC custom thread

Thank you for tagging me. I wasn’t aware of what you have accomplished with EOG St 1. I have that in my stack currently with Index Gate.

From 250k to 1 million in a year and half.

Now on pace to have my first 7 figure year starting with 2.

4 Likes

That’s all? Slacker!!! :rofl:

1 Like

Yup… Been procrastinating a lot.

2 Likes

Or not delegating enough

1 Like

Yeah. Had to hire more people.

Was stuck in the 1-1,4 million rut before I found some clarity again.

Apparently there’s such a thing… who would have guessed.

2 Likes

You mean you reconciled your wealth ceiling and broke the plataeue?

1 Like

You could say that, I guess.

I do have a couple of excuses… Covid and the war in Ukraine which caused here really high electricity prices etc.

But the truth is that they are exactly that. Excuses.

Still, we did do a lot of important optimising work on our tech stack and in the factory. Which allows us to be scaling up now.

Edit: Lets not hijack this thread. Sorry @ouroboros

2 Likes

Mannn
This was jackpot sentence, you mean that NOTHING can interrupt your financial success reality.

I wish @ouroboros is okay with it and if it was my thread, I would have agreed with it.
Learning from someone who has plenty of experience with EOG is crucial for a newbiew in this title.

1 Like

chat here all you want don’t worry

2 Likes

When you say 2-4 loops per month, how many minutes per loop?

1 Like

3 minute loops of HOM to this day, but now that I’ve listened to it more, I like listening 4-8 times per month

1 Like