Can we listen to morphic fields with subclub?

Some say yes, others no. I’m still confused whether to use em or not. I have few trusted morphic fields from trusted creators so i just want to stack them with subclub subs. I’ve read the forum but didn’t got to the clear conclusion. Yes or no?

The clear answer from the creators of these subliminal is a strong recommendation not to use morphic field products with the subliminals here.

1 Like

It’s an age old question in the forums and it has been answered several times. The answer is “no” since we don’t really know how they will combine.

1 Like

Okay thanks. I’ll just commit to subclub for now and see the difference they make as i’m new to subclub

2 Likes

Have something changed since two years?

Nah it is still not recommended to use it with subs.

4 Likes

Absolutely not. Do not mix. We’ve seen nothing but negative results. See the post above.

4 Likes

Even if you want it you cannot listen to morphic fields.

The same way that you cannot listen the law of gravity.

Will doing light mirror affirmations
like ‘I love myself’ ‘I am loved’ ‘I forgive you’ / ’ I forgive myself’ etc
mix with subliminals?

Why wouldn’t they?

I think mirror affirmations would complement very well a sub like LBFH. Affirmations is just you talking to yourself. They’re not a different modality like brainwave entrainment or morphic would be.

1 Like

This question comes up a few times a year. First of all never use morphic fields with SC products.

Morphic fields are a scam. Only use SC products DO NOT buy from anywhere else.

Reading affirmations to oneself does not work they are a waste of time. Use SC products long term at least 3 months.

I’m surprised Saint didn’t close this thread after answering the question. This discussion never ends well when left unchecked.

1 Like