Main Disc. Thread - Quantum Limitless ZP v2

This also makes me think of Paul Atreides.

4 Likes

Those are great! I think he should consider one of these as his profile picture.

2 Likes

There is predominantly blue in all pictures, as well as a sun symbol centered in the background. I do like blue, but a bright disc is not constantly in my background. That would be quite the halo effect if it was. Thank you for the art.

5 Likes

What did you tell the AI about him?

1 Like

That’s a good question.

1 Like

@Palpatine @RVconsultant @bombayduck @Alphamale

6 Likes

yes
5char
edit: Summarize? :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished:
@SaintSpring

Thank you for posting this… and posting this here too.

@SaintSovereign is this the case with Khan too or Khan ST4 has all the scripting?

no, Khan doesn’t contain stage 1. why QL contains stage 1, my guess, is QL’s healing is leans to physical healing with some mental one.

I know, I mean does ST4 contain prime scripting of ST2 and ST3 (like QLST4)or all of them?

oh yes, only prime scripting i think.

Guys how do I deal with QL St2 recon? Hitting hard lol! Anyone with experience, pls guide me.

1 Like

Stream of conscioisness journaling really helps.

3 Likes

If QL help you learn anything faster and increases your intelligence, memory, eloquence, think faster on feet … etc. wouldn’t be a good idea to replace seduction titles with QL.?

Not if seduction is one’s current goal/focus.

1 Like

Quantum Limitless Result

From 27 to 31 July, I was just given the opportunity to test some of the functionality of Quantum Limitless in a unique way.

I’m originally from the US, where people drive left-side steering wheels and drive their cars on the right side of the road. I’ve driven like that for a long time, and have become pretty good at it.

Well, on those 5 days, I found myself needing to very quickly learn and become accustomed to driving a right-side steering wheel and driving on the left side of the road. Not only that but due to the planned destinations, I ended up driving over 500 miles over those days. (I prefer driving a manual transmission, but in this case, I was grateful to be driving an automatic; as I already had so many other things to keep track of.)

There was a learning curve to be sure, and I often felt ill at ease throughout the process. But I was able to successfully make the trip. I was the only licensed driver in the vehicle and I got us to all of our destinations safely. Interestingly, I didn’t really feel comfortable until day 5 when suddenly something “clicked”.

I take this as a successful application of Quantum Limitless. I was able to learn a new skill and to use it first passably and later with some degree of competence.

10 Likes

Are you moving? Or just a road trip?

1 Like

Late to the party but still, I believe a belayed Congratulations are in order. Well done mate :raised_hands:

1 Like

On a more general note… I am wondering how QLst4 and RoM differentiate in terms of cognitive enhancement. I am currently torn between them, but I think I never ran QLst4 long enough tbh (only two cycles, and then RoM dropped :sweat: )

And also, would QL potentially stack well with Khan Black for “energy reparation purposes” in the body? Something tells me that a dual approach like that could be rather potent…

2 Likes