Main Disc. Thread - Quantum Limitless ZP v2

totally fine to stack SE and QL as far as i can tell. maybe saint will slap me wrong but otherwise, you should be fine.

sanguine: elixir has been one of the best, easiest to run titles ever, and The Elixir was originally meant to enhance the healing of other titles, or add topic-specific healing to the non-healing titles.

Elixir + Regeneration… elixir was made specifically as a booster to regen,

so yes, i think it’s okay to stack with not just ql, but ANY healing sub, if you’re up for the challenge or if it makes the experience smoother

in my experience, sanguine elixir has helped me heal the blocks stopping me from executing on HOM more fully

1 Like

Does QL ST4 include ST1?

ST4s contain no healing

Why then it’s told “ST4 combines the previous three stages into one” in the description of ST4 part?

It’s more “tribal wisdom” that ST4s don’t have healing.

ST1 healing/breakdown would likely overpower the rest of the scripting.

The sales pages for them used to read “without healing” for the ST4s

yeah, that’s why I am a little bit confused. Gotta submit a ticket in support center.

1 Like

Would you please enter a support ticket and the post the reply here?

1 Like

could you tell me more about yourself as a human so it will diminish my vision of you as a bot, please? :joy:

2 Likes

I believe QL is the exception to that rule because unlike the other multistagers QL’s first stage has a great deal of physical healing as well.

That type of healing would be beneficial always, regardless of how far you’ve progressed on QL.

3 Likes

We’ll see what support says ¯_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

@saintspring
QL ST4 contains EVERYTHING.
@RVconsultant I think a simple look at the descriptions would resolve this, @SaintSovereign explicitly confirmed what is written in the sales page.

1 Like

Thank you for your inquiry.

Yes, I am human.

I have been told to my IRL face by a few people “You’re not human”, and I think that is funny.

4 Likes

Only Khan and EOG.

3 Likes

I, too, am human.

And I, too, appreciate the original poster’s inquiry as to your biological and ontological status.

It is very valuable–as a means to promoting interpersonal connection and harmony–to periodically deepen and clarify one’s understanding of the various species with which one has consistent or frequent interactions.

Such inquiries suggest that the original poster, referred to on this online forum as @SaintSpring, will experience increasing success in social interactions as well as in interpersonal adjustment.

How very nice.

This has been a pleasant online interaction.

8 Likes

I concur with your analyses and conclusions with an estimated 0.000003% margin for error.

I am a carbon based based life form, with the other building blocks of life (as it is currently understood) including nitrogen, phosphorous, and oxygen. I am ontologically in the genus species of homo sapiens sapiens.

I believe in the 7 Laws:
Law of Mentalism
Law of Cause and Effect
Law of Correspondence
Law of Vibration
Law of Polarity
Law of Gender
Law of Rhythm

I think there is an eighth Law, I would call the Generative Principle, in which one develops True Care to do good works in the world and one’s life.

I think there is a ninth Law, the Law of One, in which we are all one mind connected via a nonlocal nontemporal dimension.

I believe in cultivating the divine feminine principle of non-aggression (never initiate physical harm), as well as the divine masculine principle of self-defense.

I appreciate your expatiative, insightful, compassionate, (and at times humorous) interactions with forum members, as well as your ability to and value of empathically connecting with others.

8 Likes

Hahaha! @RVconsultant and @Malkuth will give chatGPT a run for its money. AI will have a hard time trying to catch up to them.

3 Likes

When I described @RVconsultant to an AI, it generated these pictures:

Malkuth_meditating_paladin_traveling_the_cosmos_in_trance_wise__25bd22bd-2bd9-4766-88f3-6a52e346d080

11 Likes

This also makes me think of Paul Atreides.

4 Likes

Those are great! I think he should consider one of these as his profile picture.

2 Likes

There is predominantly blue in all pictures, as well as a sun symbol centered in the background. I do like blue, but a bright disc is not constantly in my background. That would be quite the halo effect if it was. Thank you for the art.

5 Likes