Main Disc. Thread - Quantum Limitless ZP v2

While it’s still somewhat fresh in my mind, here is the other result I had that I realize (in retrospect) was probably connected to my QTKS custom, Sapiens.

Yesterday, in London, on the final day of my UK trip, I visited the Tate Modern art gallery with my family. It’s one of the respected art museums in the world, like The Louvre or New York’s Museum of Modern Art. My wife has always been deeply into fine art so I’ve been to a number of such places, large and small, over the years. I have my own relationship with art, but it’s much more personal and, for example, was never related to anything I’d formally studied.

Yesterday, at the Tate, I found myself having a different relationship with all of the art that I saw. It was like I was ‘getting it’ in a different sort of way. The shift didn’t feel unnatural or anything. It did, however, feel significant and noticeable. It was as if Aesthetics as a general category of concern just had a more explicit and specific space in my mind. It was easier for me to integrate and make sense of the things I was seeing, and I really enjoyed doing so. It was also interesting that after about 60-90 minutes, my brain felt quite tired.

It was like I was taking in the pieces as aesthetic and informational experiences. We all have aesthetic experiences every day, and we all deal in information every day; but this felt more rarefied, more intense, and at a higher level than usual. There was an active internal engagement in digesting and processing what I was observing.

Artists are part of an ongoing, evolving conversation(s) with all of society and all of the Environment; about form(s), about meaning(s), about roles and styles of engagement and participation. How will things look? How will form and function inter-relate? How will we and others present to the world and within the world? How will we describe and express who and what we are? There are so many possible parts to all of these. And each artist makes their particular contributions.

So, I was having that experience yesterday.

Today, it occurred to me that this, too, was facilitated by my long engagement with Quantum Limitless (and possibly a bit of Genesis and others too). That was a cool realization to have.

9 Likes

Did anyone else notice a crazy difference in dreams on stage 3?

I’ve only run 3 loops of st3 plus limit destroyer so far (already completed a circle of LD so it‘s not that), but I already noticed a big difference in the vividness of my dreams and my ability to remember them. Not only that, in this week I’ve had two lucid dreams. For comparison, that’s how much I’ve had in the past year or two.

3 Likes

Oh man, I’m torn also and considering a QL4-ROM-Paragon custom. just pure mind and body optimization.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Can i ask your routine here @Detective_L
I mean how much exposure did you limit yourself to ? Like 3 mins, 5 mins, microloop etc,

1 Like

This was before ZPv2 I think. So full 15 mins at that time. I wouldn’t do that now though.

2 Likes

Ohkk, got it… :grin:

1 Like

Dear users of QL and I mean them users who already have all four stages not just st1 or st2.
Just wanna ask whether you noticed after QL that you can have faster or maybe better results with other subs since your brain was already upgraded and better working.

And also another question. Have you spotted upgrades for other parts of your body not only your brain? Like better cardiovascular systems, lungs, etc.?

@Luther24 I saw you have QL st4 under your belt.

5 Likes

I have used QL a lot and I would say that this is the case. However, new tech was released (zpv2) while I was on my longest QL run, so it is difficult to say which advancements in my processing powers that came from running subs like QL (and even more so Alchemist) and which came from tech upgrades from Subclub.

5 Likes

QLST4 is hella underrated, lol.

• Better at articulating things in conveying, talking and speaking to others verbally.
  • Expanded trains of thought that were harmonious with the pace of conceptualization.
  • Healthier, faster and clearer mind.
  • Improved memory.
  • Time dilation effects mentioned in the product copy.
  • The feeling of having your brain “leveled up.”
  • Faster processing of everything including thoughts.
  • Connection of brain hemispheres becoming stronger (intuitive insight).
  • General sense of clarity and understanding in all things.
  • Improved ability to encounter something new (concept or thing) and have an understanding of it.
  • Music sounding better as if registering in the brain more efficiently.
  • Picking up on more details in the environment.
  • Reading faster and more efficiently.
  • Strong intuition.
  • The sense of feeling that your brain had a coffee and is more awake.
  • Less brain fog.
  • Creation of new terms/ideas.
  • Expanded vocabulary.

The custom that had QLST4 in it, is what created new terms or ways of perceiving in me. Such as “low ROI socializing”, in fact… the whole “ROI” model (you always see me using that term ROI on here, lol) was likely birthed by QLST4. If you look at the style of journaling I did for the custom which contained QLST4 - all of that was through the filter of QLST4 manifesting. Everything from understanding differences between Emperor vs Stark, being able to extrapolate individual effects of different modules and so forth.

It was a big player, with noticeable effects. It does everything it says in the product copy.

That’s really all I have to say about QLST4, lol.

13 Likes

Hopefully it’s upgraded in the future. I am sure they’ve learned A LOT more since this title was released.

1 Like

Yes, and all of those benefits were with the previous generation of technology. Subliminal Club upgraded nearly everything, I can only imagine the results now.

Even with older technology, Subliminal Club was far ahead of everyone else. The total of all of those benefits I’ve described… you can’t find that from another competitor. And if you can… not as efficiently packaged… most definitely not in a subliminal audio that caps out at a mere 15 minutes… and most definitely not at this price range.

There are quite simply levels. This is why I don’t entertain other subliminal competitors - they all suck ass and all they do is copycat.

The craziest part is that I was merely scratching the surface with Quantum Limitless.

10 Likes

Thanks @Luther24
Have you seen improvement in other parts of your body not only in the brain?

From the start of the new year, I was going to start with Khan but right now I am more keen to do QL before, even if it is 8 months. The reasoning is that QL will have a big impact on everything else running after and also hope that every sub after QL will integrate faster.

I have generally healthy cardiovascular systems, lungs, etc, so there was nothing noticeable. If there was a change in “better breathing” for example, it wasn’t noticeable enough for me to be aware of it.

I’m also not big on monitoring internal body processes, which I understand you are. I don’t have cool gadgets and apps that tell me my heart rate, blood pressure and so on.

2 Likes

Anyone went straight to ST4 on ZPv2 instead of going one by one?

There is a testimonial on the sales page from someone who did exactly that

Sheesh, just saw it. And I loop it a lot :skull:

1 Like

I tried that before doing all the stages. Not recommended… at least back in the Q days.

And it is just such a beautiful product if you give it the time to let it work. So I would recommend doing all stages, even if you “can handle” st. 4 from the get go.

3 Likes

I was thinking the same thing. Like all multiple stage titles each stage builds on the next. It’s why I have never just jumped to Dragon Reborn St 4 immediately. I want that slow build and process. That probably sounds weird being how impatient I have been in the past but it’s something I have had to literally force myself to do

3 Likes

I started with QLst1 for a few weeks,

just felt extra hungry and the feeling of hunger was very pronounced, I usually don’t feel hunger strongly. But st1 kinda reset it to factory settings…

My sleep schedule was kinda messed up as I was just mindlessly scrolling on insta… QLst1 kinda put me back on track. I feel soo sleepy at around 10:30-11 pm so no time for mindless scrolling and I wake up early as a consequence.

I jumped to QLst4 because I was getting distracted a lot

The focus is insane, even if i get tired or bored I continue doing the task infront of me.

My analysis of problems at work is off the charts.

These are still early reviews for me as I am just at the end of 1st cycle for QL.

Can’t wait for long term results

12 Likes