Support Ticket Questions & Answers

First thank you for posting those answers! Very relevant!

Would you please follow up on that same support ticket with inquiring about that “second stage” part. I also find that confusing. Why st2 on multi-stage subliminals? :thinking:

1 Like

Of course

1 Like

Hi there
which major sub and Q modules would you recommend for making someone meditate more. like inspiration and action towards meditating and eastern yoga practices. Kinda like PSIT but for meditation and spiritual advancement.

Hello:

Alchemist is the perfect sub for enhancing meditative abilities and overall spirituality. Mind’s Eye and Limitless are also good choices, all of them contain meditation scripting.

On the Q store, The Single Point has received good feedback for helping with meditation. Any cognitive boosting title or core will enhance your abilities to meditate.

Please look at the latest Q module pack, as there’s A LOT of spiritual enhancement there: New Modules – Quintessence by Subliminal Club

Please let me know if you have any more questions, thanks!

6 Likes

I would also read about:

• Metamorphosis
  • Arcane Mastery
  • Awakened Perception
  • Ego Adsum
  • Everpresent
  • Formless Clarity
  • Inner Blaze
  • SAM//VANA
  • Monk Mode
  • Mystic Osmosis
  • Sanctuary
  • The Flow
  • Ardent Light
  • Dominion

Some of these module either directly support meditating or give even more benefits when you meditate.

2 Likes

He/she said that it’s because they are less danser than other stages.

1 Like

Hi there,
What Major titles and/or q modules would you recommend for someone who wants to experience a dream state while in meditation? I’m talking about sitting up-right in meditation, with eyes closed, and be able to lucid dream while keeping my consciousness aware and posture correct.

Hello:

There are lots of choices for this. Alchemist immediately comes to mind, as well as Dreams (supports lucid dreaming while sleep, and while in a state of meditation). Mind’s Eye and Ascension Chamber are other good choices.

As for modules, there are WAAAAYYY to many to list. The best are probably under the spirituality section, which can be found here: Spirituality - Quintessence by Subliminal Club

Dream Traveler, for example, would be a good one.

Thanks!

3 Likes

Hearing Aids

Question
Should I listen to the subliminal audios with or without hearing aids?

If both are okay, which works better?

Answer
Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us. If you are using headphones to listen to your subliminal, then it may be best to remove the hearing aid. A hearing aid may be a bit sensitive for listening with headphones. Otherwise, if you are listening on a basic speaker, it’s okay to keep the hearing aid in for listening. Thanks again for contacting us and please feel free to reach out to us again or re-open this ticket if you have any other questions. We’re always happy to help! :blush:

Sincerely,

SubClub

3 Likes

Final Showdown vs New Beginnings

Question:

Answer:

Additional info from Saint:

5 Likes

Does Dreams ZP have any healing in it?

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Sorry for the delayed response. No, Dreams does not contain any healing. It’s best used to improve your dreaming experience. Thanks again for contacting us and please feel free to reach out to us again or re-open this ticket if you have any other questions. We’re always happy to help!

Sincerely,

SubClub

2 Likes

@RVconsultant is there any way to give a nudge to Support? My question was slightly time-sensitive and the answer is taking a while.

3 Likes

Sure. What is the ticket number?

Is this it?

2 Likes

caveman troops are ready and mobilized, just give me the word and we will storm the subclub support headquarters. my men have orders to close any and all support tickets on sight that are not from me lord malkuth… oonga booga is with you in these urgent matters , my brother

3 Likes

The challenge is SC are dealing with thousands of mails each week.

2 Likes

My thanks, Lord Boonga.

2 Likes

Question

My goal is to generally increase the number and frequency of wealth manifestations in my life soo I would like to make the choice between either adding EOG ST3 or R.I.C.H to my subliminal stack. Can I know the differences between the two and would it be beneficial to run both?

Answer

Hello:

EoG is a full-fledged wealth generation subliminal. It has a lot of scripting that covers a lot of bases. RICH focuses on just manifestation, with a little support scripting. They synergize VERY WELL together, with RICH providing wealth manifestations as EoG digs deeper and helps with internal wealth ceilings and the such. If you want JUST manifestations, go with RICH. But EoG will deep deeper and make the manifestations bigger.

Thanks!

12 Likes

@RVconsultant Can my support ticket be nudged too? #12912

It’s about a missing module, Merger of Worlds, in the build I made 10 minutes ago. I want to add it to the custom.
I bought the module and intended to put it in the build but accidentally didn’t.
Edit: Problem resolved

1 Like

Figured I’d drop this here for anyone curious. I’m going to start experimenting with one loop a week per title and wasn’t sure how best to go about it.

Question

Hi I was wondering if you could advise on loop length and how much processing carries over throughout the week.

For example if I were to listen to one loop a week would it benefit me to listen to 15 minutes, 7, 5, or 3?

I know this is highly subjective, but I was wondering if there was anymore info so I’m not experimenting too much and not getting results?

Basically my goal is to have one loop cover the whole week without the feeling of overexposure. It seems like consistent listening every other day to ZP is harder for me, even with 30s loops. I’m trying to figure out the optimal listening strategy. Basically a balance between consistent results over the week and not being overexposed is what I’m looking for.

Any insight is greatly appreciated, I’m still trying to figure out how to make these subs work smoothly for me. I’m either feeling too overwhelmed or it feels like I’m not getting enough exposure to push through my sticking points.

Answer

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us. If you are considering running your subliminal once a week, we recommend starting off with 15 minutes. We do not recommend exceeding 15 minutes. If over time you feel less exposure is needed, feel free to decrease the amount of exposure in 5 min increments. Remember to journal your progress and get a good amount of rest for processing. We’ll always be here if you have any other questions. Thanks again for contacting us and please feel free to reach out to us again or re-open this ticket if you have any other questions. We’re happy to help!

Sincerely,

SubClub

4 Likes

Question:

What’s the difference between GLM and other alpha titles. What makes GLM special near of Ascension, Emperor, Stark and Khan? What does GLM have so unique that other titles do not have?

Answer:

Hello

Apologies for the delay.

Godlike Masculinity focuses on something very special, and that is pure and utter masculinity. While other titles will definitely help you become more masculine, they use masculinity to achieve their goals – while GLM’s focus is purely that masculinity in all its forms.

It is a supremely focused title with a surprisingly wide use case – anything that is related to masculinity will benefit from GLM.

You can also use GLM if you find you need extra masculinity in the other titles.

Hope this helps and do feel free to reach out if you have any further questions by opening a new ticket – we are happy to assist.

Warm regards,

SC Support

3 Likes

Question:

Hello!
If I add Rebirth core into a custom, would this core expand on other titles in my stack or would it expand only on the custom? I love Rebirth, am running it in my current stack and would like its core to add into my next custom and remove the title from the stack or replace it by another title.

Answer:

Hello

Apologies for the delay.

If you add the Rebirth core to you custom, yes, it will affect the whole custom on some level. If you were to add the Rebirth major program to the stack, it would have a bigger impact on the whole stack, as there is more Rebirth related scripting overall.

Please note, adding Rebirth core to your custom will affect your custom the most and then to a lesser degree the rest of your stack.

Hope this helps, and do let us know if you have any further questions by opening a new ticket – we are happy to assist.

Warm regards,

– SC Support

3 Likes

Question:

Hello there,

Whenever I run a subliminal say, Ascension I will receive results related to it on the day I run it but the next day it seems to fade. Is there any reason for that?

Answer:

Hello Beowulf,

Apologies for the delay.

This sounds like the initial execution of a subliminal before it goes into processing. This is normal – a subliminal often will “showcase” a portion of it’s effects due to easily slipping into the subconscious mind at first.

But afterwards, the deeper, greater work begins and reconciliation starts up. This is inevitable if you want to achieve greater effects.

If you continue to run the subliminal (without overloading yourself) you will continue to see a steady improvement over time, and this will become especially apparent if you journal.

Hope this helps, and do let us know if you have any further questions by opening a new ticket – we are happy to assist.

Warm regards,

– SC Support

Note:-

1. Changed my real name to Beowulf in the answer.
  2. Based on the profile picture of SC Support, this is most likely Fire directly responding to this question.
8 Likes