Q Module Pack #10: Secrets of Alexandria

Now you want me to make a custom with it… which I intended anyway, but I wanted to wait.
Because my biggest hang-ups around money ARE “because a spiritual person doesn’t need that earthly stuff”
I am getting better, but I do think some REALLY deep beliefs about that are still within me.

2 Likes

Haha I am keeping the module as my main replacement for The way of ROI, while that module helped me consciously make better decisions when buying stuff (I mean, I haven’t bought a strap or a case in over a month now :joy:), ultimately, getting better just on a conscious level isn’t enough, and if I target that recalibration of my money-and-me relationship to happen on a subconscious level, the rippling effect of it would be much better towards guiding my conscious action.

My biggest lesson from this module so far:

Believing money is just a tool is as bad as believing that money is the root of all evil, that’s not how it should be seen, instead you should just make peace with having money on a much deeper level.

If you believe you’re wealthy, regardless of the amount of liquid money you have on hand, that does a lot for you than you going out and buying expensive things to show off your wealth, or killing yourself (metaphorically) working in order to reach a specific amount of money to make yourself feel like you finally made it, cause once you believe that attaining a certain level of wealth is what will help you reach that “I made it” feeling, then you’re already positioning your thoughts in a way to make yourself subconsciously accept that it’s never enough, leading to you self sabotaging yourself in that aspect of your life.

The opposite holds true as well, if you’re a spiritual person and have worked on yourself to get over materialism, and somehow along the way you picked up the belief that money is low vibration and bad, well guess what, it’s not really gonna help you reach the level of wealth that you want, simply cause you’re deeply training yourself to stay away from having so much wealth and material goods, thinking that it’s root cause of all evil.

Don’t be obsessed with wealth, nor be repelled by it.
Accept it for what it is, and let it help you achieve your goals and desires when you need it to.

5 Likes

i notice that INNER BLAZE say that it works well with other energy-based subs am i right in assuming that it will also work well alongside Mystic Osmosis?

1 Like

Recently had a similar realization, so thank you for confirming it.

I dont know why, but that blew my mind. I guess I was subconsciously aware of that, but not really.
After all, mindset is everything.

Naval Ravikant said, “If you desire something, you engage in a contract with yourself to be unhappy until you have it.”

It’s the whole idea of “I gotta make 1m dollars” “I need to be famous on YT” etc that makes you unhappy until you achieve it.
It’s much better to feel wealthy, successful, or famous already. Or be grateful for what you have, this is the energy of receivership.

Couldn’t have said it better.

5 Likes

Managed to have a proper look at the new modules and they’re incredible as per usual.

Can’t help but think a couple were inspired by some of the experiences in my journal and some of the things I needed such as Final Showdown and Dance Mastery (obviously :joy:),

Regardless, amazing job as always.

3 Likes

@Fire What are the differences between Final Showdown and New Beginnings?

2 Likes

Dancing is mostly associated with femininity.

But also masculine elegance. I want to learn more about it.

EDIT: Wrong post, sorry.

1 Like

Would you also please enter a support ticket about this and then please post the answer?

1 Like

Just sent it in. I’ll post the reply once I get it.

1 Like

Beautiful Combinations

DAVINCI: Alexandria combined with Renaissance Man and Quantum Limitless

[Untitled]: Ardent Light combined with Vortexdive Crucible and Emotions Unfettered

3 Likes

:dancer:t2: :dancer:t2:

:grin:

5 Likes

So I sent the question to support:

I’m planning to make a healing custom and I wanted to know the difference between Final Showdown and New Beginnings.

Here is the response I got:

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Final Showdown has been scripted to help resolve things like early childhood traumas, fears etc. Whereas, New Beginnings can help with an individuals self doubts and fears such as imposter syndrome. They’re both very uniquely scripted and target separate areas of healing. I hope I was able to provide some helpful feedback today. Please feel free to reach out to us again or re-open this ticket if you have any other questions. We’re always happy to help! :blush:

Sincerely,

SubClub

@RVconsultant

3 Likes

@Dark @RVconsultant

In addition, Final Showdown takes a much more aggressive approach to handling past traumas. Think Khan. New Beginnings, think Regeneration. Nice, relaxed but slooooow release of past issues.

10 Likes

Perfect module for a Khan custom then.

4 Likes

Dude, thank you so much for posting this because I was wondering the exact same thing!

@SaintSovereign Thank you for posting follow up, too!

4 Likes

Yes for real

I wonder if this module (scripting) is included somehow, to some degree in a major title.
Its something that can really help me right now, but cant justify making a custom right now.

@SaintSovereign any help will be appreciated.

2 Likes

Are/Will ZPv2 discount upgrades available for existing customs?

Would you please enter a support ticket to make sure this gets answered?

I found this information.

3 Likes