Q Module Pack #10: Secrets of Alexandria

Module Pack 10 Secrets Of Alexandria

Available now at: New Modules – Quintessence by Subliminal Club

35 Likes

That is crazy i was just thinking and hoping this morning while walking my dog that a new Module pack releases soon lol

@Fire Awesome Album Art Image for the Pack and the modules

6 Likes

Damnnnnnn!!!

2 Likes

Dance Mastery - this one is definitely for @Brandon
The pictures are very beautiful.

5 Likes

I really like these…

Thanks @Fire!!!

1 Like

Beautiful.

@Alphamale This is how to be creative. :wink:

Heads up @Brandon

I think you’re already at mastery level, but of course this can push you further.

6 Likes

@Invictus

Damn, just gone through a couple of hours where my whole existance felt unreal in a way and that time stopped. And now SC releases a module pack that is insanely spiritual :smiley:

5 Likes

Won’t be surprised that a lot of the scripting in these modules will make it to Revelation of Mind and Revelation of Spirit. Such beautiful modules.

By the way, the Job Seeker module was absolutely necessary and it was high time we got it.

11 Likes

christmas came early boys

3 Likes

This Module Pack is perfectly named: Secrets of Alexandria

It feels like a set of keys that open the most profound and beautiful perspectives of Understanding and Experience.

I love how Sub Club just keeps building this spiral fractal staircase of infinite evolution

7 Likes

Yup. The secrets of the Library of Alexandria which was burnt, now returns.

4 Likes

@Fire :cold_sweat: naw, this is foul I ordered my custom 16 hours ago. Thank you for the amazing new module though.

5 Likes

Yeah I am thinking this is EXACTLY my module pack and here I am just settled into a stack I want to run for months.

Can you guys stop ruining my plans? :smiley:

Also, this one came out of NOWHERE. Was NOT AT ALL expecting a new pack!

EDIT: Where is that art on the modules from? These images are LEGIT!

5 Likes

Finally, many spiritual individuals struggle with the necessity of material wealth – Cosmic Wealth is the perfect module to help you understand this seeming paradox.

Cosmic Wealth module.

EXACTLY what I need. Come on! I dont wanna build a new custom rn :smiley:

6 Likes

I was hoping that Fire would come up with a testosterone module but as yet no news :expressionless:

1 Like

Hmm yes. That would have been great.

1 Like

Same. Well, 8 Days ago.

Maybe a custom refresh every couple of months is not bad.

@Fire The new modules are absolutely gorgeous!

I assume Formless Clarity would help with falling into trance and meditation?

4 Likes

I think there are other moduls which would help with that better. I think it will most likely make the unfolding experience easier and faster.
For example: The commander/GLM would help you start and maintain your wealth aquiring endeavors. But EOG would make those endeavors more effective.(If I put it simply).
And IMO formless clarity is more of an EOG than The commander in this comparison. But there is potential in everything my friend:).