"What happened to my support ticket?"

Maybe it could be due to the specific phrasing used in your question? If it’s anything that would need to be properly checked over by legal than it could explain why it’s taking so long.

1 Like

Nay just a question about core modules in q store
I think that it’s just tickets in general that take more time for now

Last time that I had a ticket not directly about a custom it took something like a month or a month and a half so…

Their situation and position seem complicated due to many personal ticket if I understood correctly

Please tag @RVconsultant when posting these.

2 Likes

@Melior @IRON

I notified staff.

3 Likes

thank you!

2 Likes

Please put in your ticket number in this thread and tag RVconsultant.

1 Like

Hi @RVconsultant,

My ticket number is #12660.

Logged it on 11 December 2022.

Thanks for whatever help you’re able to offer. :pray:t6:

1 Like

I notified staff.

2 Likes

Not late yet, but I submitted some changes to 2 customs, it would be great if someone can take a look before the customs are processed: 13033.
@RVconsultant

1 Like

@RVconsultant can you notify staff for my ticket ? number #12956
Thanks in advance

@lovage @Avengers68

I notified staff.

3 Likes

Thanks man! I’ll never order a custom again while in recon, that’s for sure.

Hi, @RVconsultant
Can you notify the staff about my express order pls.

Order #2024841

Thx :pray:

Why? What happened?

I notified staff.

1 Like

Not a big deal, just changing your mind from one day to another :)) Hard rule for me moving forward: customs are ordered only after at least 1 week of washout.

1 Like

As a general rule, I like to encourage people to design a custom… then set it aside for a few days… look at it again… set it aside for a few days… then look at it again. Also, getting input from others I think is a helpful idea.

3 Likes

Hey @RVconsultant , thanks for notify the staff last time but Can you notify the staff again about my express order pls.

[Order #2024841] (January 5, 2023)

I did not get it yet, thanks.

Please note, due to Covid hitting @SaintSovereign and some team members, support and Q customs might be faced with a bit of a delay.

If you’ve ordered express and it’s over the timeframe, like usual you’ll be refunded the express charge once we get to your order.

12 Likes

\ nevermind, sorry for the ping :smiley: