"What happened to my support ticket?"

Why? What happened?

I notified staff.

1 Like

Not a big deal, just changing your mind from one day to another :)) Hard rule for me moving forward: customs are ordered only after at least 1 week of washout.

1 Like

As a general rule, I like to encourage people to design a custom… then set it aside for a few days… look at it again… set it aside for a few days… then look at it again. Also, getting input from others I think is a helpful idea.

3 Likes

Hey @RVconsultant , thanks for notify the staff last time but Can you notify the staff again about my express order pls.

[Order #2024841] (January 5, 2023)

I did not get it yet, thanks.

Please note, due to Covid hitting @SaintSovereign and some team members, support and Q customs might be faced with a bit of a delay.

If you’ve ordered express and it’s over the timeframe, like usual you’ll be refunded the express charge once we get to your order.

12 Likes

\ nevermind, sorry for the ping :smiley:

@RVconsultant

please notify the team about my ticket #12948

i have created it since new year , its been over 12 days and no answer… i even created another ticket to notify about that ticket…

Please check it out, thankyou

1 Like

It might be a few more days since Saint is sick and i think some other staff is sick too… so things are a bit behind the ball

Just hang in there

4 Likes

#12707 - since December, 15
#12876 - since December, 24
#12966 - since January, 3
#13043 - since January, 7

@RVconsultant, thanks in advance!

@RVconsultant pinging you about #13428

I notified staff.

1 Like

Hey @RVconsultant

Can you bump along my ticket #13506 please :pray:

1 Like

I notified staff.

2 Likes

@RVconsultant i am waiting 4+ weeks now, can you help?

Yo dear mod @RVconsultant or anyone passing by, firstly I hope your doing good

I usually get a confirmation sent via email when posting a ticket but I haven’t received it this time it’s been a week so just to be sur that it’s okay

It’s ticket #13915

Ayyy @aaa
There is like 500 hundred support tickets between us wtf, seems like I’m going to need some more patience :sob::joy::pray:t2:

Rest reassured for now it seems that it takes around 1 month and a half so it hasn’t been forgotten, I miss the day when subclub was more niche just for that lmao, can’t be too mad at their success

I did notify staff.

2 Likes

I did notify staff.

2 Likes

Didn’t get my custom after 5 business days, what’s up? Order #2025175

@RVconsultant @SaintSovereign @Fire

1 Like

When placing a custom order and selecting Express 1 Day Guaranteed shipping, could you please provide me with a clear estimate of when I should expect to receive the order? Specifically, I would like to know what time your business day begins, so that I can have a better understanding of when the 24-hour guarantee starts and when I should expect to receive my order @RVconsultant