GLM vs other Alpha Titles

If you’re gonna sit here and tell me that the feeling of calmness you get from Ascension is the same degree as it is in Khan, I’m gonna frankly tell you to stop gaslighting me and other users. How many alpha subs have you ran?

Deep work for extended periods of time on many subs can do a lot of things, depending on the person. But to sit here and pretend that all alpha subs bring about the same immediate effects is utter bullshit.

Sidenote, I am fucking tired of people on this forum talking like they know something when they obviously don’t. It’s frustrating to see so many users outright lie blatantly, all across the forum, and not be chastised for it.

Somebody having a different experience than you had isn’t gaslighting.

6 Likes

Ive had very different effects on ascension, stark and wanted than some other journals ive read despite the fact that weve all used this subs for a long time. The subs can have varying effects on everyone depending on a shitton of factors. Just because someone hasnt had the same experience as you or people you talked to, that doesnt mean theyre “blatantly lying”

2 Likes

Ok

Let’s calm down a bit.

You seem very sensitive. Not the way i’d imagine someone drowning in the alpha calmness from an stoic state.

Lately i see people becoming dogmatic about certain titles.

We shouldn’t confuse experimenting with subs with going to church.

I am very far from a stoic state because I am not running a stoic sub, how simple is that? If anything, my lack of “alpha calmness” disproves your point further.

I’m not running Khan. I’m not running GLM. You’re claiming that I should be calm regardless, but why would I have this calmness that you’re claiming can be acquired with the use of any alpha sub? Seems like the only person being dogmatic is you.

And again, you still haven’t answered my question: How many alpha subs have you ran?

Please share your experiences instead of pointing fingers, while curling into a ball screaming “sensitive” when anyone challenges your statements.

I thought that talking from your own experience meant that at least you had run Khan.

Again, you seem very sensitive overreacting to a simple question first and to a second commentary later…

You’re absolutely right, I don’t think @Theacrobat is lying so clearly I misspoke and I apologize for that.

I feel like people are missing the key part of my initial statement:

We’re discussing different time frames related to effects. This is a key part of the point I’m making, that deep extended runs of subliminals tend to lead to effects that are more unique to the listener, but the initial ZP “trailer effect” (that so many have referred to) tends to be very consistent across all subs.

1 Like

I’ve ran Khan in the past. My initial comment comparing GLM to Khan was based on my experience of Khan + the experiences of GLM and Khan ran by other users.

I’m running Emperor Black right now, which for anyone who has actually tried the sub before, knows that it almost represents the exact opposite of stoic calmness in a person.

Let’s be clear, my gripe with you and my supposed “sensitivity” stems off this statement:

This is a false assumption to make. I never said that at all, this dogmatic statement was made by yourself.

Please keep in mind that the only other person in this entire thread that replied to OP’s question that has more experience than I do with these types of subs agreed completely with what I said:

1 Like

Where do yo read “any sub”?

I clearly meant any alpha sub, read the rest of the comment and it’s clear what I meant; I’m not allowed to make a typo?

Sheesh.

Oh god… yes you are… I just thought I misunderstand what Theacrobat had said.

It’s not that if you imply things other people do the same, I was not

1 Like

@bombayduck my bad, i thought you were implying something you didnt mean to.

Anyway, back to the question. I kinda agree with whats being said. GLM feels very calm and stoic. Where something like ascension felt like it pushed me to improbe myself in every way, GLM felt far more focussed and just build up strength and calmness in me to acheive whatever i said my mind too.

Willpower, calmness and power in general were the most notable things from that sub in my experience.

This all said though, i did feel like with enough time on ascension you could get something similair, just not as quickly or as intensely.

Havent read many journals on this sub though so im not sure if my experience completely alligns with others.

1 Like

This is exactly what I’m trying to explain to @Theacrobat, but I feel you’ve done a much more effective job.

Your experience with Ascension echoes mine as well, the initial effects of Ascension are related to willpower and self-conception back when I ran it.

In my experience, glm made me more dominant than any other alpha title and i dare say more intimidating too, it also made me a lot more disciplined.

At the same time, it completely wiped out my sense of humor and made me talk a lot less. Personally much prefer running something like primal

1 Like

Even emperor made me calm but that could also be because I stacked it with Wanted. Btw Wanted not being an alpha title, it does make you calm due to non chalance. On Khan you are calm because you hold power, on Wanted you are calm because you just don’t care.

1 Like

truly speaking, Wanted’s nonchalance is one of the best things in SubClubs productions. This is the very reason of my love to Wanted.

By the way, is Total Nonchalance Q-module a replication of Wanted’s nonchalance?

2 Likes

@Theacrobat BombayDuck is right.

Khan takes you to a whole new level. In fact in the disclaimer for Khan it even says its not an easy product to run and should only be used by veteran users.

Ascension is a foundational sub.

Do you dare take on the challenge of Khan ? and take on the army of darkness. Or do you wish to be a slave to the system forever ?

1 Like

@Theacrobat see how young Tejas has evolved using Khan ? so the choice is yours.

1 Like
3 Likes

@WinglissStark i can see changes in you in fact you have a more masculine vibe through your choice of words. Remember you are your own guru.

I will pray for you later.

Peace

2 Likes