"What happened to my support ticket?"

Nay just a question about core modules in q store
I think that it’s just tickets in general that take more time for now

Last time that I had a ticket not directly about a custom it took something like a month or a month and a half so…

Their situation and position seem complicated due to many personal ticket if I understood correctly

Please tag @RVconsultant when posting these.

2 Likes

@Melior @IRON

I notified staff.

3 Likes

thank you!

2 Likes

Please put in your ticket number in this thread and tag RVconsultant.

1 Like

Hi @RVconsultant,

My ticket number is #12660.

Logged it on 11 December 2022.

Thanks for whatever help you’re able to offer. :pray:t6:

1 Like

I notified staff.

2 Likes

Not late yet, but I submitted some changes to 2 customs, it would be great if someone can take a look before the customs are processed: 13033.
@RVconsultant

1 Like

@RVconsultant can you notify staff for my ticket ? number #12956
Thanks in advance

@lovage @Avengers68

I notified staff.

3 Likes

Thanks man! I’ll never order a custom again while in recon, that’s for sure.

Hi, @RVconsultant
Can you notify the staff about my express order pls.

Order #2024841

Thx :pray:

Why? What happened?

I notified staff.

1 Like

Not a big deal, just changing your mind from one day to another :)) Hard rule for me moving forward: customs are ordered only after at least 1 week of washout.

1 Like

As a general rule, I like to encourage people to design a custom… then set it aside for a few days… look at it again… set it aside for a few days… then look at it again. Also, getting input from others I think is a helpful idea.

3 Likes

Hey @RVconsultant , thanks for notify the staff last time but Can you notify the staff again about my express order pls.

[Order #2024841] (January 5, 2023)

I did not get it yet, thanks.

Please note, due to Covid hitting @SaintSovereign and some team members, support and Q customs might be faced with a bit of a delay.

If you’ve ordered express and it’s over the timeframe, like usual you’ll be refunded the express charge once we get to your order.

12 Likes

\ nevermind, sorry for the ping :smiley:

@RVconsultant

please notify the team about my ticket #12948

i have created it since new year , its been over 12 days and no answer… i even created another ticket to notify about that ticket…

Please check it out, thankyou

1 Like