RICH vs. EoG ST3

What do you guys think is going to be better in my situation?

Goal: get enough income to move in with girlfriend and to provide for the both of us.
Deadline: this summer

Currently listening to ASBR, HOM and EOG ST2 and taking some courses. Next month will be fully focused on looking for clients and practicing while trying to earn as much as possible. In fact, I’ll probably close some clients this month already.

Which sub would be better for manifesting clients, building network and earning as much money as possible in the next 4 months?

On one hand, RICH is fast acting + incrorporates some healing and focused on manifestations of money and luxurious lifestyle.

On the other hand, EOG ST3 has pretty much the same benefits in the description:

This is the stage of perpetually increasing abundance — greater and greater manifestation of wealth, including opportunities, situations and people that will lead you to more and more riches, coupled with ever increasing productivity, focus and concentration.

Taking out ASBR or HOM is not an option.

3 Likes

I doubt you’re even ready for HOM or ASBR let alone EOGST3.

If you want to get the fastest results, you need less titles, not more.

So the answer to your question forcing no dropping of ASBR/HOM is to change out EOGST2 for RICH.

1 Like

The strongest wealth manifester on the market right now is by far Nouveau RICH. Ideally just run that solo or with one of HOM/ASBR but not both

1 Like

What’s ASBR?

@Hoppa ASBR=A Stark Black Reality.

1 Like

Here’s a support ticket I sent back in December 2022. May be useful.

2 Likes