Main Disc. Thread - Ecstasy of Gold ZP v2

After i do one year o LBFH ill add this to my wealth stack, il be doing each loop 1 year each.

3 Likes

You mean each stage one year, right?

1 Like

Yeah each stage one year, rotating in my stack of Rich | Am and Executive.

I want productivity,focus and action. I wanted a bit of healing thats why i am doing LBFH for a year then ill start doing these 1 year cycles.

AM i was thinking switching for GM, what u guys suggest?

Does EOG help to deal with fear of success?

2 Likes

EOG stage 1 does. If your personal definition of success is tied to money.

6 Likes

What is “fear of success” in your view?

1 Like

check the article below, please, it tells more about fear of success.

The only thing that is my goals are not low.

3 Likes

yes, my definition of success is highly tied to money and wealth.

1 Like

I have rather fear of unsuccess.

1 Like

Fear of success is not that you consciously fear of being successful, but the fear is somewhere in your subconscious and it’s being manifested by procrastination, low motivation, quitting game when you are having success and etc. But you never understand this is fear of success until you are given a help by psychologist or told by someone competent about a root of your issues.

4 Likes

Subconsciously induced self sabotage

2 Likes

I’ve rejected this idea for some time.

Not truly, actually. I’m not saying that it’s impossible.

If an auto-immune disorder can exist, then self-sabotage clearly is possible.

But I think that, a lot of the time, there’s more going on in so-called ‘self-sabotage’ than people realize.

Don’t approach your mind with the simplistic, black and white morality of children’s TV shows.

“There’s a good part and there’s a bad part.”

“Superman’s a good guy. He beats the bad guys.”

Don’t start “Beating” the “Bad Guys” of your mind.

Embrace your mind.

Nurture and feed your mind.

Heal it.

Dialogue with it.

I think the Self-Sabotage frame can lead to abusive ways of relating to yourself.

The various emotions and the various parts of your mind have reasons for what they do.

Sometimes, for example, fear is working to preserve stability or to make sure that you are ready for what you are working to create.

Approach your subconscious with respect. Explain to it what you are trying to do. Invite and welcome its input. Be grateful for its contributions. Assume the best about it, not the worst.

Your subconscious is what has kept your heart beating and your lungs breathing every day, every night, every minute of your life. It is more patient, more dependable, and more competent than your conscious mind could ever be.

It’s not “sabotaging” you. It just needs to be genuinely included in your creative projects.

Intentionally put the time and energy into building your relationship with your subconscious and, far from sabotaging, it will strengthen, support, and help your conscious goals, beyond your greatest expectations.

11 Likes

Yesterday I had that revelation. I’ve been thinking badly of my subconscious du to past traumas or potentially even last lives that still drive it.

Not everything might be helpful it does right now but it’s not the enemy. Dialogue with it, discuss etc. It’s a friend that might be slightly misguided.

Thanks malkuth !

4 Likes

And, on balance, it’s misguided much less often than is the conscious mind.

Human beings concoct a lot of bulls**t ideas. Thank goodness that the subconscious does not just immediately accept all of them.

5 Likes

how to do that?

2 Likes

The SubC can be thought of as a very bright 9-year old. Give it clear and simple instructions as to what you want.

Let the SubC work out the “how” as much as is practical.
Then take note of what comes out of it.

2 Likes

We’ve all got our ways, and of course people will be happy to share their ways with you.

But before you ask someone else:

What methods come to your own imagination and intuition when you ask yourself the question?

1 Like

@ksub @Malkuth Does EOG help with handling money better?

2 Likes

For stage 1 in my case, I never felt that way. I was spending as usual.

2 Likes

Yes, but what’s your thought process behind the question?

2 Likes