Main Disc. Thread - Ecstasy of Gold ZP v2

One thing I forgot to mention here before that, I am having constant fear of poverty. If I don’t do these stuff I will be poor for rest of life. This fear helping me distract free & focusing on real thing. This relates to sub or not I don’t know. But I can say that my procanistation or delaying things is getting reduce

3 Likes

That’s exactly how I feel. My Wife and I spent a considerable amount of time in 2019 living out of various Motel 6 locations in our area and were even on the streets for a few days. I don’t ever want to experience that again . I get frustrated with people that that find it necessary to shit on other people’s goals. It’s the reason I don’t seek out anything related to my professional goals on YouTube any longer or take seriously or listen to people that go on endlessly about how broke or poor they are. You want to have that mindset that’s fine. Just stay away from me.

I guess it’s easier to maintain the status quo and blame all their issues on external factors or people instead of staying the fuck off Reddit , social media in general, and online forums where it’s obvious people would rather waste their time and day posting than taking action to change their situation.

12 Likes

I am really hurt and sorry that happened @James, for real.
I am sure you are in a better position right now.

1 Like

You might as well drop any other subs and make EOG your one and only priority for a good year. You will probably need to run EOG stage 1 multiple times. I did four rounds.
I don’t care what anybody says but if you’re living in constant fear of poverty, you main goal in life should be getting rid of that fear. Almost 100% of the things you do in life depend on your ability to make money. Your fear of poverty is what is sabotaging any progress.
It’s a marathon, not a sprint. Take your time (one year is nothing) and fix that poverty mindset. Your future self will thank you everyday. No other subs comes close to what EOG can do. It is THE PURE MONEY sub. The only other sub I’d run alongside that is LBFH because I know what poverty does to your self-esteem and self-love.
These are serious issues. Don’t mess up.

(That’s just my opinion though).

9 Likes

As much as I may not want to admit it you are 100 % correct with everything you said. I kept thinking something very similar but always somehow rationalized myself out of it but there is no getting around it.
I feel like I have been in denial for so long

2 Likes

Its interesting that you mention your wife with capital W… Wife. Just like she is your mother…Mother. Just observation.

It’s a respect thing for me.

3 Likes

There is reason why I’ll be keeping EOG (and HoM) in my stack for the whole next year and beyond. An invincible money mindset is the most important thing you could develop in a capitalistic society.

6 Likes

She obviously loves you even if you struggling with money, right? Do you think she will accept you if you become rich guy?

2 Likes

I’d rather him using a capital W for wife than him referring to her as “the wife”. Like some people do. :joy:

3 Likes

Actually yes, I feel the difference :wink:

1 Like

@James : If she stuck with you while you were broke, the best you could do is to make that money real quick and offer her the lifestyle you guys never had. Loyalty is rare these days. A lot of women would have left you at the motel and bounced with a different dude.
Go make a boatload of money and enjoy your time with your wife. We only have one life.

8 Likes

I have run EoG ST1 nearly 4 cycle, Untill last 2 loop I switched to ST2.
Poverty fear means I am having constant thoughts that I will fail, or this will not happen etc.
These feeling came after I started DR ST1, But I stopped DR because I got very heavy recon that I ended up in ICU

1 Like

One of the things that also cures fear of poverty is actively making money. Have you been taking any action towards making? It will process to your subconscious that making money is safe.

There is a reason why they said to only run DR after you’ve run heavier stuff like Emperor. DR is not a beginner’s sub. It will challenge the hell out of you. I personally don’t even plan on running it until 2024.

2 Likes

Yep, Right now I left all the distractions.
No Friends
No Gym
No more seduction

Actively applying for job, actively updating my resume.
I am taking more actions in these 10 days than me doing anything from last 1year together

4 Likes

That’s the plan

2 Likes

Not concerned with that as much as I am making sure she isn’t ever stressed out about money ever again

2 Likes

I was in a similar frame of mind lately.
No friends. My focus is on creating successful professional and business connections.
I couldn’t care less about seduction. I believe that you have no business trying to seduce anyone if your bank account is empty. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

@weir I was thinking about your situation and my own and it probably wouldn’t hurt to run Limit Destroyer ZP V2 now as well. Cultivate a growth mindset. That’s what I am going to do. My stack right now will be EOG and Limit Destroyer.

2 Likes

And RICH too. Don’t forget RICH.

I’ve gotten good results with it.

5 Likes