Main Disc. Thread - Ecstasy of Gold ZP v2

I am frustratingly impulsive with money. Not always but usually

1 Like

On the other hand, when I ran AM back in the Qv2 I was very cautious with money and actually saved more than usual.

1 Like

@JCast : Mishandling money, careless spending, emotional buying, not paying your bills until you get slapped with a late feeā€¦ All those things have emotional roots. EOG1 deals with all of that.

5 Likes

Apart from subs, what do you think will help with this?

2 Likes

@James : This can help

1 Like

Thank you. I am in debt. I have a lot of things to pay off
I learned horrible spending habits from my parents. My father and step mother specifically although my biological mother was always talking about her or our family being broke.
My father and step mother had credit collections calling 24/7. Filed bankruptcy at least three times that I remember. Unable to keep a place to live. I have no idea how that side of my family wasnā€™t ever homeless. Had various services cut off such as electricity.

4 Likes

I will check that out. Thank you

Everything you wrote is exactly why EOG is great for you. You need to rebuild a healthy relationship with money. Every stage of this sub has a specific goal.

2 Likes

@ksub What about a stack of EOG & Emperor Black? Super focus

1 Like

They recommend to only run Emperor Black for two cycles. I can see Emperor Black stacked with EOG 3 since that stage is about focus and action. By the way I just went through that stack (EOG 3 + HoM + Emperor Black).
My issue is that until you clear limiting beliefs with EOG1 and you gain more clarity with EOG2, what the hell are you going to go Monk Mode on? I think Emperor Black would pair better with stage 3 and 4 of EOG.

3 Likes

Fair enough. I will stick with EOG St 1 solo. Probably my subconscious playing tricks on me
@ksub Just stick with EOG and ignore any future releases?

Thatā€™s what I do. I know what my goal is and what I need to achieve. @SaintSovereign could release a sub that would allow people to fly and I wouldnā€™t touch it. :joy:
I know what I want to achieve. Career wise, money wise and family wise. The subs that will get me there are EOG and HoM as my basis. Those two subs arenā€™t leaving my stack until 2025, at the earliest. RoM, DR and other fancy stuff are great but theyā€™re not going to lead me to complete financial freedom. EOG and HoM will.

EDIT: @James : to answer your question, yes Iā€™m ignoring everything until Iā€™m done with EOG and HoM. Life is short. I canā€™t afford to be distracted by shiny objects.

7 Likes

I think if I add anything it would be QL only because I am always learning new things and will be. Especially with coding

2 Likes

My suggestion for you, which is something Iā€™m doing.

Figure out one or two major subliminals which will change your life. E.g. EoG, which Iā€™m also currently running.

Let the third or second subliminal, if youā€™re choosing to run EoG as a major solo, be your rotatable sub.

You have this issue, as do I, of running towards new subliminals and/or changing your stack. I did the same thing for a while but now Khan and EoG are my non-negotiable and I have to work around them with a third sub which is rotatable.

This will allow you to stick to one/two subs and still go towards something that appears shiny when it catches your eye.

18 Likes

Okay, this is definitely a result from :bank: EOG ST1 + :dollar: R.I.C.H. Rewrote this multiple times until I just said, ā€œYeah, Iā€™m 100% sure :joy:ā€.

14 Likes

I have that while running rich , here it is this called (congurence)

2 Likes

Currently running EOG St 1 with RICH. Determined to break my anxiety and fear regarding money and wealth. I donā€™t frequent the forum much to avoid shiny object syndrome. Doing at least four cycles of EOG St 1

15 Likes

Good luck, James. You deserve abundance.

4 Likes

Very smart, itā€™s really hard because other peoples success with X sub is so intoxicating and inspiring. I guess a good inspiring forum can also cause problems at times. :joy:

I can relate.

2 Likes

Running through all 4 stages of EoG drastically shifted my mindset to money. Still some crap to clear out, but the debilitating beliefs are gone.

14 Likes